Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flacco
(11-08-2015, 01:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You forgot to consider he next 10 years of his career of which the next 4 he will be grossly overpaid

If you think Ozzie thinks he made a great business decision on the Flacco contract, you are not as smart as I thought you were

It was a bad contract and a costly contract that will effect them for years. Brady is a 15 million cap hit and Flacco is a 28 and then 32 million cap hit.. Why would Flacco now take less money when he still has a ton of guaranteed money he gets if they cut him?

I love the fact the Ravens have become very bad handling the cap since 2011.

How much worse off would the Ravens be, if they decided to not pay him, right now. 

I'd say, not much. At least at the QB position and they'd be in pretty good shape to add some decent play makers.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 10:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, last season was one of his best. The original point I responded to was that he has declined since the Super Bowl. It seems like you're under the impression that I said he is doing better this season than last, which I did not and am not saying.

Besides the 2013 season where the offensive line, the running backs, and Flacco all performed poorly, there isn't anything to suggest he has declined since the Super Bowl considering how well he performed last year and the fact that he is on pace to set some personal records this season.

Double check your numbers, too, because he is on pace to have less sacks than any of his seasons besides last, though this may be you misreading and thinking I was comparing his 2015 performance to his 2014 performance. 

He has declined since 2012.  I don't know how anyone can argue that he hasn't.  From '08 to '12, Flacco  averaged 14.4 among qualifying QB's in QBR, with a high of 7th in '10 and a low of 22nd his rookie year.  Since then, he is averaging 24.3 in QBR, with a high of 16th in '14 and a low of 32nd in '13.
Reply/Quote
Flacco

lulz

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Flacco

lol

lol

lol

One for each turnover.

Reply/Quote
Ravens

lulz

Reply/Quote
Dropped pick + Dumervil + 53 = ?

Reply/Quote
#elite
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
When Dalton was missing AJ Green and put up 150 yards and no TDs, we were told you cannot blame him. It was the injuries.

Flacco's top 3 WRs are Kamar Aiken, Chris Givens, and Jeremy Ross. He still puts up 316 yards and 3 TDs.

"OMG, he's so bad, lol!"

I'm going to remember this when Dalton loses his 5th straight playoff game despite having a healthy AJ Green.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 08:10 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm going to remember this when Dalton loses his 5th straight playoff game despite having a healthy AJ Green.

That's really the only hope Ravens fans can cling to anymore.  Smirk
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:31 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: That's really the only hope Ravens fans can cling to anymore.  Smirk

When a franchise hasn't won a single playoff game in 25 seasons, it's not the rest of the league's hopes they'll continue that trend, it's their expectation. It's the Bengals fans hopes that they won't. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Picco...errrr, Flacco.

Nice pass.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 04:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Picco...errrr, Flacco.

Nice pass.

Play action lob to the other team has been a cornerstone of the Raven's passing offense this year.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sacco!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 04:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Play action lob to the other team has been a cornerstone of the Raven's passing offense this year.

I'm surprised they could fit it in with all the screens and shallow crossing patterns they already have.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 04:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm surprised they could fit it in with all the screens and shallow crossing patterns they already have.

They went back to that PA floater.
Reply/Quote
Picco strikes again!! With another ugly lob 330 feet over the receivers head.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: They went back to that PA floater.

Maybe he was hoping for DPI?

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Maybe he was hoping for DPI?

They couldn't of called DPI because it was uncatchable for every Ravens player. I think Flacco was hoping for a cheap holding call during that 20 seconds of hang time.
Reply/Quote
That block is good for me because down by 10 the Ravens would still be willing to take a FG, and I have Tucker on my fantasy team. And if they did go down by 11, they would go for 2 if they did score a TD instead of the xp.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That block is good for me because down by 10 the Ravens would still be willing to take a FG, and I have Tucker on my fantasy team. And if they did go down by 11, they would go for 2 if they did score a TD instead of the xp.

If your FF team is relying on a kicker...

Reply/Quote