Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flacco
(11-22-2015, 05:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: If your FF team is relying on a kicker...

I'm favored by 21 right now, but I just wanted to use my imagination and think about the Ravens actually scoring a TD.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Anything else doesn't go the Ravens way and there's gonna be more fires.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm favored by 21 right now, but I just wanted to use my imagination and think about the Ravens actually scoring a TD.

That's where we differ. I never want to think about the Ravens scoring a TD.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Anything else doesn't go the Ravens way and there's gonna be more fires.

Speaking of fires...whenever Matthew Stafford runs, he looks like he's trying to stomp out a fire around his feet.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If Flacco doesn't throw a pick, he leads a Tucker FG drive. I love it!
Reply/Quote
Ravens get another win because stupid time management decision by opponent.
Reply/Quote
Well, this thread was fun while it lasted.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 06:52 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, this thread was fun while it lasted.

Yup. Looks like it's going in the can till next season.  Sad

Reply/Quote
Forsett breaks his arm (they felt it necessary to put his status of "will not return" on the tv) and then they lose Flacco for the year? But Tucker got to make a game winning kick so Im sure he danced like a champ.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 06:52 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, this thread was fun while it lasted.

It's a shame such an elite season had to end like this.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 05:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Maybe he was hoping for DPI?

Isn't that his special play? Throw and hope.  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Flacco....... So elite his knee ligaments cant keep it together.
Reply/Quote
So because Ryan Mallet beat the Rapist-lead Steelers, does that now make Joe Flacco the 8th or 9th best QB in the AFC North this year?

1. Dalton
2. Ben
3. McCown
4. Mallet
5. AJ Macaroni
6. Johnny Clipboard
7. Landry Jones
8. Matty Schaub
9. Joe Flacco
Reply/Quote
lol, it's smack, but Flacco was having one of his better years. Heard he's on pace for a week 1 return.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 09:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, it's smack, but Flacco was having one of his better years. Heard he's on pace for a week 1 return.

We ALL hope so. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 09:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, it's smack, but Flacco was having one of his better years. Heard he's on pace for a week 1 return.

Ouch. 9th best in one of his better years?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Woah Woah aren't we a bit quick to put Ben at #2. He has almost as many INTs as TDs...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

He will be paid 28 million in 2016 and 32 million in 2017 so you better hope he plays like 4 guys because that is what your team loses due to his cap hit. But, on th your rose colored bright side, he was having a good year........... Hilarious
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Was he really? His % was good, but his TDs were down while his INTs were up. His rating was a slightly below average 83.1. His Y/A was down. his ANY/A was his second worse ever behind that awful 2013 season.

I realize these are purely stats, but even with all the of "defense puts him in bad spots!" or "his receivers let him down!" it is still a pretty bad year. He still had a decent line and SSS for most of the time. 

Regular season Flacco is pretty pedestrian. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 06:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yup. Looks like it's going in the can till next season.  Sad

Nooowwwwww that the Flacco is BACK in bmore...

Leads the league in pass attempts and completions.
Averaging a whopping 5.9 per pass attempt.
Averaging 1 td and almost 1 pick per game.
Checks in at 25th in passer rating, behind such luminaries as Mariotta, Tannehill, Kessler, Siemian and Hoyer. 
#2 in top QB salaries.

Discuss?

Reply/Quote