Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flacco
This team has been out coached every week except for Tomlin'sbrain fart week.

you can't win the Kentucky Derby with a mule.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:39 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: This team has been out coached every week except for Tomlin'sbrain fart week.

I agree, the Ozzie roster stinks Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 09:39 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: This team has been out coached every week except for Tomlin'sbrain fart week.

When does the 2016 draft start? It's basically all we have to look forward to, because this season is a heartbeat away from being a wrap. If it wasn't for game checks the players could probably just lose the remaining games while sitting at home.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 10:25 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I agree, the Ozzie roster stinks Smirk

Yeps. I thought we had a good roster, but we failed to have any depth worth talking about. And Flacco has me pulling my hair out every time he drops back. I have absolutely no smack to dish out and it hurts.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 07:09 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: I have absolutely no smack to dish out and it hurts.
This was true before the ravens sucked though.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 07:27 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This was true before the ravens sucked though.

Maybe so. Hey, what's it mean when the only team the Ravens can beat are the Steelers? Will the injury excuse come into play in your answer? If so, can I use it as the Ravens excuse, too?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:52 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Maybe so. Hey, what's it mean when the only team the Ravens can beat are the Steelers? Will the injury excuse come into play in your answer? If so, can I use it as the Ravens excuse, too?

Is Flacco's performance injury related?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:52 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Maybe so. Hey, what's it mean when the only team the Ravens can beat are the Steelers? Will the injury excuse come into play in your answer? If so, can I use it as the Ravens excuse, too?

See? You're well on your way. You don't need your team to win in order to smack someone else. 

Even though the smack was about your team winning... 

I digress

Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 10:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is Flacco's performance injury related?

Flacco's performance is lack of talent related, as is the Ravens performance as a whole.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 10:38 PM)Whatever Wrote: Flacco's performance is lack of talent related, as is the Ravens performance as a whole.

He had a good play off and super bowl run. Decent play off run last season. Flacco is decent on short slant routes. BUT his deep ball is a jump ball 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 07:09 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Yeps. I thought we had a good roster, but we failed to have any depth worth talking about. And Flacco has me pulling my hair out every time he drops back. I have absolutely no smack to dish out and it hurts.

His deep balls look more like throw and hopes. Maybe just maybe , if he acts and talk rights ,Dalton may practice with him and teach him to throw the red rocket dimes..  LMAO

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 10:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is Flacco's performance injury related?

Is that your way of saying injuries make for good excuses?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 08:52 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Maybe so. Hey, what's it mean when the only team the Ravens can beat are the Steelers? Will the injury excuse come into play in your answer? If so, can I use it as the Ravens excuse, too?

Why would you ? You said on mother ship Bengals last playoff loss injuries was no excuse. 

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:16 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Why would you ? You said on mother ship Bengals last playOplayoff loss injuries was no excuse. 

You're still in charge of the obvious, I see.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:18 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: You're still in charge of the obvious, I see.

Hilarious Flacco worst qb in AfCn

Reply/Quote
Why you show up poe? You think Ravens might win this week

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:18 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: You're still in charge of the obvious, I see.

Your words post 86

If so, can I use it as the Ravens excuse, too? LOL

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:21 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Why you show up poe? You think Ravens might win this week
 Nope 1-6 most likely. Do you get points for making many individual posts or is your brain incapable of functioning for more than 10 seconds at a time?
Reply/Quote
No just surprised to see your shit around here with Ravens playing so bad. Very unusual,are you trying to bandwagon a Bengals or Steelers team

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 02:35 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote:  Nope 1-6 most likely. Do you get points for making many individual posts or is your brain incapable of functioning for more than 10 seconds at a time?

Speaking 1-6 do you think  Suggs being out for the season hurt that much. Or his it alot more needs? I mean last Ravens were on point .

Reply/Quote