Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foolio up to the same old narrative
(02-27-2020, 10:32 PM)Tony Wrote: They were both still wrong, so what is your point? Why should we take anything they say seriously when both  of them got wrong the one thing they used as a point to drive their opinion home...

How was he wrong? He never Burrow DIDN'T want to play for the Bengals. He was just questioning, as was I, why he didn't just say "Yes, I'd love to the #1 pick and If that's Cincinnati or whomever, I would be VERY HAPPY to play for that team." Instead, Joe wants to talk about draft leverage and then come back and say "Sorry, that's not what I meant."  

Ok, Joe. 
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:35 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: How was he wrong? He never Burrow DIDN'T want to play for the Bengals. He was just questioning, as was I, why he didn't just say "Yes, I'd love to the #1 pick and If that's Cincinnati or whomever, I would be VERY HAPPY to play for that team." Instead, Joe wants to talk about draft leverage and then come back and say "Sorry, that's not what I meant."  

Ok, Joe. 

Give it a rest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2020, 01:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Give it a rest.

It's getting embarrassing around here...
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 09:54 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Guys, the national media doesn't really care about us. They really don't. I don't know why some of you are looking for attention from them.  Are we somehow the victims of our franchise being awful?

If anything we are NOT looking for attention from them, what the hell are you talking about?
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2020, 03:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: These guys get paid to get history wrong lol

Yes sir, dumber than a bag of rubber hammers.

Have to laugh, only way to stay sane lol

I like Rivers but Brees might be right up there with Brady as far as GOAT.

The numbers back it up and as you say so does the ring.

That Gotlieb dude lowers our IQ.

They really don't want us to get Burrow man, he he  Smirk 

Hilarious
I actually own a rubber hammer. Now dumber than a marshmallow hammer might be a tad better, but your point is still valid. How about a soft turd hammer? Now that sounds useful in the grand scheme of Squeelerdom..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2020, 11:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: I actually own a rubber hammer. Now dumber than a marshmallow hammer might be a tad better, but your point is still valid. How about a soft turd hammer? Now that sounds useful in the grand scheme of Squeelerdom..

I have a rubber hammer myself or two but that doesn't mean I run around with a bag of them.

Those squeelerfans might run around with them though for all I know...
Reply/Quote
Why does he propose the question "If you told Burrow if he's a free agent and he can go to any team he wants, would he want to go to Cincy?"

Of course not, but that's not how the draft process works. There would be no league if you could choose whichever pro team you wanted to play for.

Rubber mallets are useful!
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2020, 07:29 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why does he propose the question "If you told Burrow if he's a free agent and he can go to any team he wants, would he want to go to Cincy?"

Of course not, but that's not how the draft process works. There would be no league if you could choose whichever pro team you wanted to play for.

Rubber mallets are useful!

Yeah, the entire premise is absurd.
Reply/Quote