Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
For all the haters
Tiger Who Dey Clapping

This is for all you haters who aren't happy enough with the win. Now you're trying to prove someone as less than a Bengal fan than you. Dancing
Reply/Quote
You know, if you start referring to the Homers here as Haters, things are going to get a might bit confusing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Who's not happy? Bengals won.
Reply/Quote
SO instead of eating crow as you should be doing, you are calling the people who were right about the outcome of the game haters. Ridiculous.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This was a pointless opening of a thread. Disappointing.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:47 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: SO instead of eating crow as you should be doing, you are calling the people who were right about the outcome of the game haters.  Ridiculous.

I'm talking about people like you. So used to being wrong that when you perceive you're right you go on the attack. Did I come back after any loss ever and say I told you? Or eat crow? Pure class Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This was a pointless opening of a thread. Disappointing.

Hilarious  Thank you for posting
Reply/Quote
This thread is a gigantic 15 year old girl Facebook post. If you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best. Barf.
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
what?
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
i think we lost too many of our old fans tbh.......they understood just what it is to be a bengal fan. the op is facepalm. no one isn't happy with a win. no one is happy w/o a superbowl win. amen. drudge your soul through it for 30 years. you'll get the idea. *on second thought, if you had parents that made you a bengal fan as i had, you'd esp. understand it. many here do* takes us back to the inception of the bengals there.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:59 PM)Fresno B Wrote: I'm talking about people like you. So used to being wrong that when you perceive you're right you go on the attack. Did I come back after any loss ever and say I told you? Or eat crow? Pure class Rolleyes

Used to being wrong?  What the hell are you talking about?  When I am wrong, I come on and eat crow.  Because that's what honorable people do.  They admit when they are wrong.  You attack the people who were right.  See where I'm going with this?
Reply/Quote
I rated the thread 1/5 stars, because I do not understand it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What is this I don't even
Reply/Quote
I killed a gopher with a stick one time.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:29 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I killed a gopher with a stick one time.

You also reneged on a bet. Your point?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 09:05 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Used to being wrong?  What the hell are you talking about?  When I am wrong, I come on and eat crow.  Because that's what honorable people do.  They admit when they are wrong.  You attack the people who were right.  See where I'm going with this?

A few years back you were confident we were going to beat the texans in that playoff game. So confident that you got cocky with a few posters with different opinions. After the it took you forever to come back and post. I believe that's when you lost confidence in Dalton. I see that your back at it.
Reply/Quote
Happy Holidays, sunshine.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2015, 10:30 AM)Fresno B Wrote: A few years back you were confident we were going to beat the texans in that playoff game. So confident that you got cocky with a few posters with different opinions. After the it took you forever to come back and post. I believe that's when you lost confidence in Dalton. I see that your back at it.

Not true at all.  I always eat crow when I'm wrong.  Easy for you to make up stuff from a board that doesn't exist.  
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna leave this right here, nuff said!!!!

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Trade-Hill-please
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 11:27 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Tiger  Who Dey  Clapping

This is for all you haters who aren't happy enough with the win. Now you're trying to prove someone as less than a Bengal fan than you. Dancing

What exactly are you trying to prove?

We win, play a great game and your play is to attack fans in the forum.

I always find it strange how fans attack fans for attacking other fans by attacking other fans.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote