Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
For the love of God
There is no 'S' in Burrow

'Carman' is spelled with an 'A'

And, if we could add these 2 things to the list of bannable offenses (like referring to McPherson as "Legs Benedict") that would be great.

Carry on.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:12 AM)PhilHos Wrote: There is no 'S' in Burrow

And, if we could add these 2 things to the list of bannable offenses (like referring to McPherson as "Legs Benedict") that would be great.

Carry on.

Burrows got great protection from Carmen last week, that’s all I know.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:14 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burrows got great protection from Carmen last week, that’s all I know.

Hopefully Barrow will get the same protection from Carmans again this week.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
I wanna see those apostrophes in Ja'Marr and S'ua- Filo y'all...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:21 AM)jason Wrote: I wanna see those apostrophes in Ja'Marr and S'ua- Filo y'all...

And if Taylor keeps winning games (especially against Pittsburgh) people will have to learn that it’s Zac, not Zach or Zack.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Carry on.

someone likes crying alot it seems   

get over it
Reply/Quote
"Burrows" is extremely irritating and should be shunned. No need to get over it. Learn the starting quarterback's effing name.
Reply/Quote

Carry on.

I thought this was going to be a Zac, or is it ZACK!?!?!?, or Brown family sucks post. I approve of the Burrows and Carman hot take.

Kicker nicknames, I can tolerate.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:46 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: "Burrows" is extremely irritating and should be shunned. No need to get over it. Learn the starting, #1 draft pick, Heisman winner, franchise savior, potential super star, greatest Bengals QB ever, quarterback's effing name.

Fixed.
Reply/Quote

Carry on.

I agree. It's as frustrating as seeing people say Dunlop instead of Dunlap.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Are y'all ready for the spelling adventures we're about to embark upon with Trae Waynes?

Sorry, Trey Wayans?

Sorry, Tray Wades?

Sorry, Trayveon Wade?

Sorry, Tree Woods?

Sorry, Marlon Wayans?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:14 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Burrows got great protection from Carmen last week, that’s all I know.

(09-29-2021, 10:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Hopefully Barrow will get the same protection from Carmans again this week.... Ninja

[Image: you-son-of-a-bitch_o_2543819.jpg]

LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: someone likes crying alot it seems   

Ummm, it's A LOT not "alot" 

Sheesh. Some people.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 11:22 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Ummm, it's A LOT not "alot" 

Sheesh. Some people.

[Image: R.dfec1bf733d4977077e33acea03e7bde?rik=R...ImgRaw&r=0]

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 11:26 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: R.dfec1bf733d4977077e33acea03e7bde?rik=R...ImgRaw&r=0]

I mean the space bar is the biggest key on the keyboard. No reason to ignore it. 
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2021, 10:57 AM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Are y'all ready for the spelling adventures we're about to embark upon with Trae Waynes?

Sorry, Trey Wayans?

Sorry, Tray Wades?

Sorry, Trayveon Wade?

Sorry, Tree Woods?

Sorry, Marlon Wayans?

Kind of have to lighten up on the Trey, Tray, Trai spellings, we have so many trays on this team you could all have a set in the front of the tv.
Reply/Quote

Carry on.

Great thread after a huge win Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Didn't know we had music threads in JN.  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

That #8 Burrows...

(09-29-2021, 10:21 AM)jason Wrote: I wanna see those apostrophes in Ja'Marr and S'ua- Filo y'all...

no space after hyphen... S'ua-Filo >S'ua- Filo

(09-29-2021, 10:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And if Taylor keeps winning games (especially against Pittsburgh) people will have to learn that it’s Zac, not Zach or Zack.

I have a friend with this name. I still don't know how he spells it. But once ZT wins in the playoffs then people will remember his name.
Reply/Quote
**two hairy hillfolk talking football casually at the wire fence that separates their properties **

“Man, you watch that them there Joe Burr-uh beat them Stillers?!”
Reply/Quote