Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that Ha ha'd
Damn the management makes it hard to add to an older thread; cause they lock them all.

WTS, remember when FLOTUS said she could make a case that she was the most bullied person on the planet and folks dismissed it?

How many folks on the planet had this type of hateful video posted nationwide about them this week:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/t-sparks-outrage-video-showing-170001511.html

The calling out of her husband and the crass display of her stripping to prove his point aside. She has clearly explained a number of times that her wearing the "I don't care" jacket was a direct message to those like TI and others and absolutely nothing to do with her views on the children .

Of course TI has a right to post such videos but that does not take away from the venom.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-16-2018, 11:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Damn the management makes it hard to add to an older thread; cause they lock them all.

WTS, remember when FLOTUS said she could make a case that she was the most bullied person on the planet and folks dismissed it?

How many folks on the planet had this type of hateful video posted nationwide about them this week:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/t-sparks-outrage-video-showing-170001511.html

The calling out of her husband and the crass display of her stripping to prove his point aside. She has clearly explained a number of times that her wearing the "I don't care" jacket was a direct message to those like TI and others and absolutely nothing to do with her views on the children .

Of course TI has a right to post such videos but that does not take away from the venom.

Is that bullying or mocking?  

Public personalities are open to parody and mocking.  It's unfortunate but it happens.  

(Heck I'm surprised you didn't just post the link and say "Hit".)

Maybe he should have used real photos of her posing naked instead?

Or called her a horseface?

Perhaps compared her to a chimp or an ape?

Versus showing her dancing.

Yet your concern is about her explanation of the jacket...which you, of course, believe.

She is still not "the most bullied person" even working out of the WH I would guess. 

But you chivalrous defense (for this FOTUS) is so noted.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Actually I balked every time someone slurred the ex-FLOTUS. But your excusing this has been documented.

I think what rubs people the wrong way about Melania is the fact that her husband has no respect for women and treats them like crap,(unless you flatter him and kiss his ass), yet she acts like his behavior doesn't matter.
There is something strange about Melania.
Maybe it was the prenup she signed.
Maybe Trump threaten to deport her or her parents if she ever turned on him.
She doesn't look very happy most of the time.
(10-17-2018, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually I balked every time someone slurred the ex-FLOTUS. But your excusing this has been documented.

No, you didn't.  And if you did it wasn't on these boards.

I didn't "Excuse" anything.  

Even you said TI has a right to do this.  I don't have to like it, or "excuse it".  I simply pointed out that one video doesn't make her "the most bullied person" anywhere.  Example I gave included just the last FLOTUS but there are either prime examples.

She is a public figure.  One that has defended the actions of a bully.  A bully that the same day you posted this called a woman he slept with (and subsequently paid off, then denied it) a "horseface".

Where was your manly rebuke of that?

Your victim card doesn't work at all stops on the route.
She is a former nude model married to an admitted sexual abuser.

But, I'll Grant you, there is no example of her spray painting federal property, so on mocking her about committing graffti,a line was definitely crossed.
Implying that he is having a fictional affair with Melania isn't "hateful". It's demeaning to her and she is the unfortunate butt of a joke against the President in this video.

My criticism of it established, I will make a point to say that her complete unwillingness to comment on her husband's atrocious behavior gives me little to no sympathy for her. She married a known scumbag who still sits on the internet calling women awful names. As she continues to remain silent on this, the criticism will grow.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-17-2018, 07:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't "Excuse" anything.  

Doesn't matter. It's documented now.

Part of your permanent record.

It will be hard for you to get work on another thread. Sad
(10-17-2018, 10:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Implying that he is having a fictional affair with Melania isn't "hateful". It's demeaning to her and she is the unfortunate butt of a joke against the President in this video.

My criticism of it established, I will make a point to say that her complete unwillingness to comment on her husband's atrocious behavior gives me little to no sympathy for her. She married a known scumbag who still sits on the internet calling women awful names. As she continues to remain silent on this, the criticism will grow.

Plus she is spokesperson for an anti-bullying campaign.

What bugs me about her response to the Commander-in-Chief's affairs is that she talks as if its all generated by the media--just "gossip" and media attacks and bullying. So she ignores what "they" say. 

I do think she is very unhappy, but has little real awareness of her situation as the wife of a misogynist/serial philanderer.  She doesn't know how to handle all that, and keep her very affluent life, so she just withdraws.
(10-17-2018, 12:12 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually I balked every time someone slurred the ex-FLOTUS. But your excusing this has been documented.

So did I, even their girls.

It's ok to comment about policies, but not to insult them for their looks or behaviors, To me they are off limits.

I remember that someone created a Hit or Not thread in here about Michelle, I was not entertained with that, nor did I like her being referred to as Michael. I didn't even care if his eldest smoked one at a concert, she's a kiddo, doesn't need to be held to the highest of standards.

Also didn't like it when people picked on Bill/Hillary's daughter Chelsea or the Bush twins, while they were kids. Now that they are older and if they are into politics then they are fair game.

Barron is still being mocked or as suggested by Peter Fonda back in June, that he be put in a room alone with a group of Pedo's. You know it's bad when Chelsea is defending Barron from some of the attacks made on him.
(10-17-2018, 07:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: No, you didn't.  And if you did it wasn't on these boards.

I didn't "Excuse" anything.  

Even you said TI has a right to do this.  I don't have to like it, or "excuse it".  I simply pointed out that one video doesn't make her "the most bullied person" anywhere.  Example I gave included just the last FLOTUS but there are either prime examples.

She is a public figure.  One that has defended the actions of a bully.  A bully that the same day you posted this called a woman he slept with (and subsequently paid off, then denied it) a "horseface".

Where was your manly rebuke of that?

Your victim card doesn't work at all stops on the route.

But it's been proven that he didn't sleep with that woman.

I guess you are saying that it's ok for Stormy to bully and lie about another woman's husband? And not ok for Melania to defend her husband?

What Stormy did was waaaay more damaging that being called Horseface.
(10-17-2018, 02:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: But it's been proven that he didn't sleep with that woman.

I guess you are saying that it's ok for Stormy to bully and lie about another woman's husband? And not ok for Melania to defend her husband?

It's been proven?  How?

By his paying her to not talk about it (actually proven) or the paper she signed (and he didn't) to make her not talk about it (actually proven)?

"proven"  Cool
(10-17-2018, 02:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's been proven?  How?

By his paying her to not talk about it (actually proven) or the paper she signed (and he didn't) to make her not talk about it (actually proven)?

"proven"  Cool

Is this one of those times we consider due process and presumption of innocence? I get so confused on that.

(10-17-2018, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is this one of those times we consider due process and presumption of innocence? I get so confused on that.

It's one of those times where the lawyer that made the payment for his client said he did it and why.

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-cohen-says-donald-trump-directed-him-violate-campaign-finance-laws-1084213

Some may have missed while scouring the internet for videos of a naked pseudo Melania.   Cool
(10-17-2018, 03:44 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's one of those times where the lawyer that made the payment for his client said he did it and why.

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-cohen-says-donald-trump-directed-him-violate-campaign-finance-laws-1084213

Some may have missed while scouring the internet for videos of a naked pseudo Melania.   Cool

I'm not sure that answered the question; are you? 

Trump states he had no affair.  

(10-16-2018, 11:51 PM)Bfine32 Wrote:  She has clearly explained a number of times that her wearing the "I don't care" jacket was a direct message to those like TI and others and absolutely nothing to do with her views on the children .

Actually she has never said anything like that at all.
(10-17-2018, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure that answered the question; are you? 

Trump states he had no affair.  

'K.

You believe Trump (like you ALWAYS do) and the rest of us will go with the paperwork filed, the money trail and the admission by his lawyer.
(10-17-2018, 02:28 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: But it's been proven that he didn't sleep with that woman.

Where was this proven? Seriously, I've tried to avoid the 24 Trump show, but last I heard,the defamation suit had been thrown out, which has nothing to do with his alleged affair. 
(10-17-2018, 03:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is this one of those times we consider due process and presumption of innocence? I get so confused on that.

Don't know why you seem to have so much trouble.

"Presumption of innocence" applies to criminal trials only.
(10-17-2018, 04:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Trump states he had no affair.  

..and Obama was born in Kenya

..and Ted Cruz's dad was with Lee Harvey Oswald and was involved in the Kennedy assassination.

..and "thousands and thousands" of people were dancing in the streets of New jersey celebrating when the Twin Towers fell.

..and the Federal Government sends Syrian refugees to states whose governors are Republican not Democrats.

..and the Mexican government is sending "the worst" Mexican citizens to the United States.

..and (before he won it) the 2016 Presidential election was rigged.