Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that Ha ha'd
Trump supporters can dish it but can't take it. Just like bully's. Which is why the only way to beat a bully is to give them a dose of their own medicine.

We remember how bad Michelle was treated and mocked over her looks. And no, we don't have records of all these Trump supporters supposedly coming to her defense as they claim now.

Comical to see the big bad bully crying in the principles office about being mistreated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Its common knowledge that the Flotus never smiles. Want to know what other group of women never smiles? Women whose husbands beat them. Its a fact. Just saying. Sad
(11-14-2018, 07:02 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Its common knowledge that the Flotus never smiles. Want to know what other group of women never smiles? Women whose husbands beat them. Its a fact. Just saying. Sad

Making light of spousal abuse is never a good thing. Or making fun of women in general.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/11/14/donald-trump-reassigns-deputy-national-security-adviser-mira-ricardel/2006621002/

Quote:The White House announced Tuesday that Mira Ricardel – the deputy national security adviser targeted by first lady Melania Trump – will step down from her current post and be moved to a different job in the administration.

Ricardel will "transition to a new role within the administration," White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said in a statement Wednesday. "The president is grateful for Ms. Ricardel’s continued service to the American people and her steadfast pursuit of his national security priorities."

Sanders did not say what new job Ricardel would be given. A spokesman for the National Security Council declined to comment on Ricardel's ouster from her high-level position. 

Melania Trump publicly pushed to have Ricardel fired on Tuesday, an unusual move for a first lady. Ricardel "no longer deserves the honor of serving in this White House," the first lady's spokeswoman said in a statement to reporters Tuesday.

White House officials said Ricardel argued with Melania Trump's staff over airplane seating for the first lady's recent trip to Africa. They accused Ricardel, who did not go on the Africa trip, of spreading false stories about the incident.

National Security Adviser John Bolton appointed Ricardel as his deputy earlier this year, citing her expertise on defense policy, arms control, and other national security matters.

Officials said Ricardel has clashed with many staff members, not just the first lady.

Ricardel is one of the highest-ranking women in the administration. 

First ladies often lobby their husbands on policy and personnel matters, but they usually do so quietly and in private.  

Ricardel's role in the Trump administration began before he took office, when she worked on his transition team. Over the years, she has served in three different administrations and worked in the Commerce, State and Defense departments. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-14-2018, 10:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/11/14/donald-trump-reassigns-deputy-national-security-adviser-mira-ricardel/2006621002/

New verb--"melaniaed"--heard it on the news today. 

Crazy dysfunction in the WH.  NSC re-configures now cuz FLOTUS didn't like a person.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trump-pardons-thanksgiving-turkey-wearing-coat-twitter-thinks-ridiculous-221101716.html

Quote:Melania Trump helps pardon a Thanksgiving turkey wearing a coat Twitter thinks is 'ridiculous'
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-21-2018, 03:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania-trump-pardons-thanksgiving-turkey-wearing-coat-twitter-thinks-ridiculous-221101716.html

The right: Ignore what the POTUS puts on twitter.

Also the right: Someone said something mean about the FLOTUS on twitter!!!!11!!!1!!!

(11-21-2018, 10:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: The right: Ignore what the POTUS puts on twitter.

Also the right: Someone said something mean about the FLOTUS on twitter!!!!11!!!1!!!

Don't forget that no one else ever uses twitter to make any snarky remarks about anyone but the FLOTUS a.k.a. the most bullied woman on the planet.
(11-21-2018, 12:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't forget that no one else ever uses twitter to make any snarky remarks about anyone but the FLOTUS a.k.a. the most bullied woman on the planet.

And we have to treat random person's tweet with the same (if no more) seriousnesses than the POTUS.

As to the proposed topic of her coat? I don't like it but I have more important things to think about than how the FLOTUS dresses. That's been something I've been pretty consistent with for the last 49 years....
[Image: 46459386_2423240084435698_55052859017370...e=5C70680A]
(11-21-2018, 12:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 46459386_2423240084435698_55052859017370...e=5C70680A]

Not really what I think of when I hear "cyberbullying" but really ridiculous thing for him to have done.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(11-21-2018, 10:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: The right: Ignore what the POTUS puts on twitter.

The Left: I don't like her husband so she's open to ridicule. 

Also the Left: We should be less evil. 

Bfine, can you speak out against the Twitter attacks from the right on Michelle since the release of her book? Or nah?

If you haven't noticed, it's been non stop and far more cruel and degrading.

I mean even Trump has attacked her. At least the left can say Obama or Michelle has never attacked Melania, and actually have a good relationship with her.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-attack-michelle-obama-memoirs-becoming-birther-conspiracy-a8627511.html

But hey, best to attack some Twitter users while ignoring the actual POTUS unapologetically attacking Michelle.

Shame on you, the media, and everyone else crying over Melania while turning a blind eye/ear to the daily attacks on Michelle coming from the highest office of the land and his supporters.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-21-2018, 03:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Left: I don't like her husband so she's open to ridicule. 

Agreed. The way they attacked hrc because of... Oh you said left.

(11-21-2018, 03:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Left: I don't like her husband so she's open to ridicule. 

Mellow

(05-14-2018, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Imitation is the best form of flattery. Unfortunately for you. You don't know when to use it.

Smirk
(11-21-2018, 04:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bfine, can you speak out against the Twitter attacks from the right on Michelle since the release of her book? Or nah?

If you haven't noticed, it's been non stop and far more cruel and degrading.

I mean even Trump has attacked her. At least the left can say Obama or Michelle has never attacked Melania, and actually have a good relationship with her.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-attack-michelle-obama-memoirs-becoming-birther-conspiracy-a8627511.html

But hey, best to attack some Twitter users while ignoring the actual POTUS unapologetically attacking Michelle.

Shame on you, the media, and everyone else crying over Melania while turning a blind eye/ear to the daily attacks on Michelle coming from the highest office of the land and his supporters.

Couple things:

Michelle put out the book and said the current POTUS endangered her family. POTUS simply said she has to say something controversial to sell copies and then attacked her husband; not her.

I'm assuming you're going with the 2 wrongs make a right fallacy or whataboutism to excuse the constant attacks on FLOTUS. 

I turn a "blind eye" to nothing. Anyone who degrades Michelle on her appearance alone is a POS. Just like those that degrade FLOTUS. 

(11-21-2018, 04:30 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed. The way they attacked hrc because of... Oh you said left.

I agree (man we agree a lot). Anyone that attacked HRC simply because they don't like her husband is a POS. BTW, who the hell doesn't like Slick Willie? 

(11-21-2018, 08:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Couple things:

Michelle put out the book and said the current POTUS endangered her family. POTUS simply said she has to say something controversial to sell copies and then attacked her husband; not her.

I'm assuming you're going with the 2 wrongs make a right fallacy or whataboutism to excuse the constant attacks on FLOTUS. 

I turn a "blind eye" to nothing. Anyone who degrades Michelle on her appearance alone is a POS. Just like those that degrade FLOTUS. 

Looking for clarification here. Do you consider comments about someone having an ugly coat on to be degrading someone on their appearance?

I ask because I don't see that as degrading someone based on their appearance. That's a knock on their stylistic choices. It's not the same thing as, for example, saying a woman looks like a man.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(11-21-2018, 08:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Looking for clarification here. Do you consider comments about someone having an ugly coat on to be degrading someone on their appearance?

I ask because I don't see that as degrading someone based on their appearance. That's a knock on their stylistic choices. It's not the same thing as, for example, saying a woman looks like a man.

Of course they degraded her based on appearance. I have no idea how anyone can view it otherwise. 

Is it the same as saying a man looks like a woman? Perhaps. I'm just in the minority that find both petty and simply done because of to whom they are married.

Hope that cleared it up.