Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Mod Denny vs. Lance McAlister (Denny is a Joke)
You guys are starting to sound like some old ladies playing bridge.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 09:38 PM)jason Wrote: You guys are starting to sound like some old ladies playing bridge.

Maybe we are.  Mellow
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 10:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Maybe we are.  Mellow

[Image: four-elderly-women-sitting-at-table-play...?s=170667a]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 06:31 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: If I remember correctly, Joe got banned right after the first playoff loss of the Dalton/Green era.

Tensions were high anyways, so I'm not surprised some people got banned. I never saw what happened to Joe though.

It was after the first Texans game that season( like in December when we dominated then ended up losing the game by one). I remember that  because me and him got into argument about that game afterwards and then he ended up getting banned.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2017, 12:32 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: [Image: four-elderly-women-sitting-at-table-play...?s=170667a]

That's me in the blue hat. Glad you, Holic and Bengaldude were able to make it. See ya next week!

(02-18-2017, 12:53 AM)J24 Wrote: It was after the first Texans game that season( like in December when we dominated then ended up losing the game by one). I remember that  because me and him got into argument about that game afterwards and then he ended up getting banned.

You're right. I had the wrong 2011 Texans game. I think we lost that one 20-19 and it was a real heartbreaker. That's why the board was so tense.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I never had anything against him, but reading this thread I guess I didn't know him that well either. I do remember he made some positive predictions about how the team would do down the stretch a few times and at least one he surprised me by being right.

And as long as we're doing a nostalgia/spit talkin' thread, probably my least favorite user from days of yore was SloppyLombardiSlaps. Dude said ridiculous stuff without backing it up. I'm guessing he eventually got banned for trolling though I have no idea really.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I went to his page and didn't see anything on there.

I"m glad nobody here starts a thread every time someone blocks me on Twitter.
Reply/Quote
I'm kind of wondering how Denny warrants a full thread of his very own.. For someone pretty much universally disliked he garners just too much interest .. The real questions on everyones minds are being excluded such as how many dirty socks he has in the laundry bin or if he even ever bothers to change socks at all.. 
These questions and others are not being asked which is clearly a travisty of biblical proportions.. 
Then again..I could be wrong. Maybe nobody cares. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2017, 12:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm kind of wondering how Denny warrants a full thread of his very own.

It's PTSD of the old board. It's therapy for members sharing their horror story when interacting with Denny the Douche...
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2017, 12:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm kind of wondering how Denny warrants a full thread of his very own.. For someone pretty much universally disliked he garners just too much interest .. The real questions on everyones minds are being excluded such as how many dirty socks he has in the laundry bin or if he even ever bothers to change socks at all.. 
These questions and others are not being asked which is clearly a travisty of biblical proportions.. 
Then again..I could be wrong. Maybe nobody cares. 

Cuz theres absolutely nothing going on, and having a discussion about someone we all interacted with a great deal is as worthy as, say, talking about the latest ESPN "Who's Hot" list, or the 483rd updated mock draft.

Not much to talk about. Given the irony of his tweets I thought a few people would find them funny. And 4 pages and counting seems to support some interest. I mean, you clicked on it.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2017, 01:42 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's me in the blue hat. Glad you, Holic and Bengaldude were able to make it. See ya next week!

You gals have a weekly bridge game?  How lovely. We play a mean game of Bingo. Heavens sake, we sure do gab. We don't have the most fun, most of are cranky, but golly we love to keep our peepers on the comings and goings of this web surfer. And we got Werthers.

Heres a shot of me, Cornerlitz, and Jo from Flo, having fun:

[Image: ecb8ac8fb31816e9f30b3ea0dbeaeab4.jpg]

Someone invited Havean one time, to see if we can turn him. As you can see, absolutelty, no idea what was going. When Doris asked why he brought playing cards to a Bingo game, she claimed she thought the game of the night was Monopoly. Heres a lovely photo of her after she yelled Bingo!

[Image: canstock6574965.jpg]

PS She called us later to let us know she got mauled by a bear, and would most likely be dead by sunrise. She show up the next week with a neck brace and a doctor's note written in crayon.

Heres Bengals Rocker:

[Image: guitarist-playing-for-audience-at-occide...?s=170667a]

And here's a shot of Rfaulk greeting OSUfan in the parking lot of the rotary club :

[Image: 135101-004-02C56E08.jpg]

Heavans to Betsy you must come sometime, Shake. The gabbing is good and the gals would love to see ya! Toodaloo!

My deepest regards,
Ester Mantooth
Reply/Quote
I'll share a couple things. I tried to add the guy to my fb Bengals group years ago. He accepted and I put him in but he was too good to ever say a word, he looked like he thought he was some big shot by his profile pics by the time I found Bengals message boards, he never talked, I remember people saying where's Denny. I might have seen him comment on the boards once and he was gone through after that. So I'm glad I wasn't around. I can't stand over optimistic people anyway. How can you about this team.

That's like this old guy on cincy jungle, he says he don't care if we win playoff games or not, he just wants to enjoy every game he watches.
Reply/Quote
Heavens me, Ester...that looks like way too much excitement. Since my hip replacement last March, I spend a lot of time in my garden, but I don't leave the house too much. I'm just thankful to be alive after falling down 3 flights of stairs while visiting my granddaughter. My husband Elmer said I was bouncing like a beach ball. Luckily I had my life alert necklace that day. This is me after a month long hospital stay:

[Image: auntie+nelda.jpg]

Aside from gardening and occasional rub downs with icy hot from Elmer, I do love to sip green tea and bird watch from my porch. I must say I would enjoy joining you and BengalsRocker on some of your adventures, but I have to wait for the wheel to get replaced on my hoverround. I suppose I could try the pogo stick again, but last time I attempted that, a police officer pulled me over and said I was endangering other folks on the highway.

My husband and I, as well as the rest of the Fudd family, send our regards.
Reply/Quote
This thread has certainly taken an odd turn.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 04:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This thread has certainly taken an odd turn.

Mmm.  Yes it has.  All these Gmilfs.   Pervert

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 04:10 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This thread has certainly taken an odd turn.

Lets get weird:

Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 08:07 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Lets get weird:

Wonder if that chick even knew he was filming her, or if her first clue was waking up in a van, already at the murder scene.  Confused

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote