Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News Continues Dominance
https://www.foxnews.com/media/fox-news-channel-crushes-cnn-msnbc-during-news-heavy-october-the-five-remains-most-watched-show
MEDIA
Fox News Channel crushes CNN, MSNBC during news-heavy October as ‘The Five’ remains most-watched show
Americans flocked to Fox News during busy news month

Americans trust Fox, sorry libs but your Fox hate campaign is falling on deaf ears.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
They have perfected fear-mongering and know exactly how to get their viewers outraged.

Congrats I guess.

Pretty sweet they can lie to your face. Admit it. And you keep going back for more.

People have their addictions. 24/7 news cycle definitely gets some people hooked.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Up yours, Tucker Carlson!
Reply/Quote
Whatever beats your rage boners, I guess.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Quote: Faux News Continues Dominance

...according to Faux News.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2023, 10:32 PM)Stewy Wrote: ...according to Faux News.

63 months of dominance is over 5 years. I love your liberal arguments not only on this but things like polling. According to libs Fox news is lying and...

the economy is great
the border is secure
Hamas is not a terrorist organization
Iran is our friend
There is no corruption in Ukraine so no need to follow the over 100 billion US gave them
The world and the US is a safer place with the entry since Jan. 21 of over 8 million unvetted illegal immigrants
Money grows on trees so no need to budget, just spend, spend and spend
Climate Change is the #1 security risk facing us in 2023
Joe Biden talks the weather with over 20 of Hunter Biden's foreign business partners
Trump is evil and Biden is a great President
Joe is keeping our troops safe in the Middle East, he said DON'T LOL
Palestinians are great people who just happen to kill gay men and women, rape women and have a goal to kill every Jew on the planet, but other than that, they are model citizens
God is not the way to heaven, it does not exist
It is OK to kill a baby for a non medical reason after they reach 16 weeks old
Christians are far right extremists
All white people and conservative black people are racists

Maybe you should do tour own research and prove Fox was wrong and has lied for over 5 years about the ratings that are readily available for review, nut never challenged by their competitors. Of course that would require work on your part.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
If I had a nickel for every time a hardcore fox junky got all worked up watching the “news”… I’d be richer than the foreigner who ran Fox News all those years and made all their viewers hate their fellow Americans.

4.9% GDP growth. Work harder and have some personal responsibility.
Let me know when we no longer border the ocean and then maybe we can claim the border is secure.
Nobody of importance said that.
Ditto
Then why do you roast Biden for having a corrupt Ukrainian removed?
Certain people felt safer when their golden idol ruled over them. It wasn’t until 2020 the world became a crazy place? Facts you only learn on Fox.
Money doesn’t grow on trees, we shouldn’t have given the rich a permanent unfunded tax cut and ballooned the deficit when we were already doing well.
FEMA is damn near out of money.
Prove it. (Do you think a guy who ran a business with his family talked business with his family?)
Career conman who doesn’t give a shit about the little man. Career politician who has answered to American voters almost his whole life.
I guess you want us to start dropping bombs and killing. Put a bunch of American troops lives right in harms way?
You are discriminating against innocent people. But hey fox probably told you that is ok. Every Palestinian isn’t evil.
Keep on hating your neighbor. When the lights go out you’ll probably be happy to be wrong.
A women’s personal medical decision is none of your business.
Yes unfortunately there are extremist in probably every religion.
The organized hate groups on the right…. are often times racist. If I were to say the south has the most racist people. Would I be wrong? If I then said the south also leans Republican. Would I be wrong?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 12:11 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: 63 months of dominance is over 5 years. I love your liberal arguments not only on this but things like polling. According to libs Fox news is lying and...

the economy is great
the border is secure
Hamas is not a terrorist organization
Iran is our friend
There is no corruption in Ukraine so no need to follow the over 100 billion US gave them
The world and the US is a safer place with the entry since Jan. 21 of over 8 million unvetted illegal immigrants
Money grows on trees so no need to budget, just spend, spend and spend
Climate Change is the #1 security risk facing us in 2023
Joe Biden talks the weather with over 20 of Hunter Biden's foreign business partners
Trump is evil and Biden is a great President
Joe is keeping our troops safe in the Middle East, he said DON'T LOL
Palestinians are great people who just happen to kill gay men and women, rape women and have a goal to kill every Jew on the planet, but other than that, they are model citizens
God is not the way to heaven, it does not exist
It is OK to kill a baby for a non medical reason after they reach 16 weeks old
Christians are far right extremists
All white people and conservative black people are racists

Maybe you should do tour own research and prove Fox was wrong and has lied for over 5 years about the ratings that are readily available for review, nut never challenged by their competitors. Of course that would require work on your part.

I don't think anyone disputes the ratings. 

There is just concern over the consequences of millions of disinformed voters.

You've laid out the disinformation case pretty clearly--libs views through the Fox filter. 

The bolded hate-mongering is particularly disturbing. 
Reply/Quote
Fox depends on viewers who follow them blindly and don't really care about...actual news as long as they are being told what they want to hear.. Lucky for them there are plenty of people who have succumbed to their propaganda

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Do detractors of fox news say it doesn't have lots of viewers?  I'm pretty sure fox being highly watched is a key point of people pushing the panic button on our angry and ill informed populace.

Fox News is like mayonnaise.  I don't like it, i don't recommend consuming it, but I'll never deny that white people suck that shit down like it's all that matters.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:13 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Fox News is like mayonnaise.  I don't like it, i don't recommend consuming it, but I'll never deny that white people suck that shit down like it's all that matters.

Hilarious
Hilarious
Hilarious
Hilarious
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:30 AM)pally Wrote: Fox depends on viewers who follow them blindly and don't really care about...actual news as long as they are being told what they want to hear..  Lucky for them there are plenty of people who have succumbed to their propaganda

It's a successful business model.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:47 AM)Dill Wrote: It's a successful business model.

Right. People who don't like Fox News admit it's troublingly popular. Its the same way a Bengals fan can hate the Steelers but admit they have a buttload of SB trophies. 

I think the OP is intentionally assigning an irrational viewpoint to non conservatives and then dunking on them erroneously. 
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Right. People who don't like Fox News admit it's troublingly popular. Its the same way a Bengals fan can hate the Steelers but admit they have a buttload of SB trophies. 

I think the OP is intentionally assigning an irrational viewpoint to non conservatives and then dunking on them erroneously. 

to be fair MSNBC is only marginally better from the far left.  As Fox and Trump grew crazily more popular they skewed more and more left with not as much success as Fox has had.  Granted Fox has been at partisan "reporting" and commentary far longer than MSNBC and does it with far less concern than MSNBC has had.  The polarization of the news audience, just like the electorate, and their desire to only hear their side is the biggest challenge for news organizations today.  CNN couldn't make up which direction to go so they still attempt, poorly, to staddle the middle ground.  That puts them far too liberal for the crowd that calls the Clinton News Network and far too pandering to MAGA for far too many on the left.  Any time any of the networks shows anything positive about the "other" side, the bases pounce with cries of sellout.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
LOL

I remember in 2020 when Fox News correctly called Arizona's Presidential election for Biden and then their ratings dropped because their audience doesn't want to hear the truth.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 10:30 AM)pally Wrote: Fox depends on viewers who follow them blindly and don't really care about...actual news as long as they are being told what they want to hear..  Lucky for them there are plenty of people who have succumbed to their propaganda

That definitely goes both ways though. Plenty of garbage propaganda comes from left wing news just like it does from the right.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
One thing to note about Fox's ratings, they are the only mainstream right wing cable news network. CNN which leans left and MSNBC which is left wing are splitting viewers.

Those such as myself that refuse to watch any of those three tries to stick to news that isn't agenda leaning.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
It takes some levels of self awareness and self honesty to admit that you have been fooled.

Some people don't have it and that is Fox's business plan.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
https://news.yahoo.com/oof-fox-news-laura-ingraham-025122535.html

Quote:OOF: Fox News' Laura Ingraham Issues Awkward Mid-Show Correction On Biden
Ed Mazza
Mon, October 30, 2023 at 10:51 PM EDT·3 min read

Fox News host Laura Ingraham was forced to deliver an on-air correction in the middle of her show after a crack about President Joe Biden instead exposed her own ignorance.

Ingraham and regular guest Raymond Arroyo were mocking the president’s speech on artificial intelligence.

“AI is all around us. Much of it is making our lives better,” Biden said. “And AI is helping the National Weather Service predict weather events, helping the Webb Telescope manage half a million miles of galaxies away — billions of light-years away.”

Biden stumbled over the word “telescope,” which Ingraham and Arroyo found hilarious.

“Good lord,” Arroyo said as Ingraham rolled her eyes and sternly shook her head.

“Did he call it the web telescope?” Ingraham said after the two bantered about AI. “Isn’t it Hubble? Is he thinking of web Hubble? I don’t understand.”

“Who knows,” Arroyo said, as the two laughed.

After they played another clip, Ingraham issued a correction.

“All right. There is a Webb Telescope,” she admitted with a laugh, stumbling several times herself over the word “telescope” ― something they had both mocked Biden over only a minute earlier. “I stand corrected by Joe Biden.”

The James Webb Space Telescope, the most powerful telescope of its kind by far, was launched with great fanfare in December 2021 and became fully operational by summer 2022. Media ― including Fox News, which has called its images “stunning” and “marvelous” ― covered it extensively.

It’s 100 times more powerful than the Hubble Space Telescope that Ingraham had confused it with, and, as Biden mentioned, scientists are using AI help analyze its images.

Critics mocked Ingraham and Arroyo for botching this one so badly:

New for people who don't know anything.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote