Eli Manning (if he dont retire)
2.94%
1 2.94%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Free Agent QB instead?
(12-01-2019, 01:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And I know how much you value your own opinion without anything to back it up.

Pro Bowl selections are not the ultimate measure of talent, but I am the kind os guy who likes to back up his position with facts instead of just saying "It is true just because I say it is."

You’re as full of it as anyone around here Freddy boy. Pro Bowls only carry weight when they’re being used to make your point about how great other teams are. If we try to point out Dalton has had multiple PB players on offense over the years, including elite level talents like AJ and Whit, the excuses start flying and it’s hand waived away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 01:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:  If we try to point out Dalton has had multiple PB players on offense over the years, including elite level talents like AJ and Whit, the excuses start flying and it’s hand waived away.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I always acknowledge that Dalton has had Pro Bowl level players around him.  You seem to forget that I am the one who always points out that the QB who can win with njo talent around him is a myth.

The only thing that gets "waived away" is when you break out the "best roster in the league" joke.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 02:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have no idea what you are talking about.  I always acknowledge that Dalton has had Pro Bowl level players around him.  You seem to forget that I am the one who always points out that the QB who can win with njo talent around him is a myth.

The only thing that gets "waived away" is when you break out the "best roster in the league" joke.

But we did have one of the best rosters in the league for a few years from 13-15. Those teams were deep, well balanced, and won the division 2 out of 3 years.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2019, 11:21 PM)jason Wrote: Their line isn't what it used to be either... But yeah; Gurley seemed to be on a pitch count earlier, and Goff has fallen off a cliff. It started last year so it isn't losing Zac Taylor that did it either.

Yea, the Rams OL has declined and it definitely seems like they were limiting Gurley's snaps to keep him healthy for the postseason. Now, they are 7-5 and on the cusp of the playoffs, so they might start using him more like normal. Interestingly, every game this year that Gurley has received 16+ carries, the Rams have won (4-0). In the other games, the Rams are 3-5.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote