Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agent WRS for Bengals
Alot of discussion on FA lineman and drafting a WR.. what about FA WR instead and drafting a more need position with #5

Top Possible WR FAs...

Robinson Bears
JuJu Steelers
Hilton Colts
Godwin Tampa

Would you go after one of them if they are available ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Alot of discussion on FA lineman and drafting a WR.. what about FA WR instead and drafting a more need position with #5

Top Possible WR FAs...

Robinson Bears
JuJu Steelers
Hilton Colts
Godwin Giants

Robinson too much money

no to Schuster

Hilton over the hill but I can see Cincy grabbing him and making him the 3

dont even know who godwin is
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Alot of discussion on FA lineman and drafting a WR.. what about FA WR instead and drafting a more need position with #5

Top Possible WR FAs...

Robinson Bears
JuJu Steelers
Hilton Colts
Godwin Giants

JuJu?  How dare you?!
Reply/Quote
Marvin Jones??
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:20 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: dont even know who godwin is

He's the best receiver on this list.  He plays for the Bucs (not the Giants).

He's probably going to be way to expensive, but if there is some way we could land him I'd be pretty damn stoked.
Reply/Quote
Jaguars Chris Conley would be a good fit. He's an outside receiver with great size and speed. He wouldn't cost much either.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Curtis Samuel
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Curtis Samuel

slot guy. I'd still like the pick up though. 

move Boyd to the outside?
Reply/Quote
Josh Reynolds
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Curtis Samuel

Yes agree add him to.list
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:42 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: slot guy. I'd still like the pick up though. 

move Boyd to the outside?

I say no moving Boyd. People always wanna throw him outside and I don’t understand why when he thrives in the slot. Don’t try to fix one of the only things not broken on this team lol.
Reply/Quote
Nelson Agholor would be a nice deep threat to add to the team.

Also, with the cap number dropping next year expect to see more receivers hitting the open market as teams work to get under the cap.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Address OL and DL before adding an expensive wr FA. Chase might be cheaper over all and bring more production
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:24 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Marvin Jones??

I’m a big Marvin Jones fan, but he’ll be 31 at the start of next season. What we just went through with AJ would make me very nervous about bringing in another WR (especially a speed guy) who’s on the wrong side of 30.

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 10:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m a big Marvin Jones fan, but he’ll be 31 at the start of next season. What we just went through with AJ would make me very nervous about bringing in another WR (especially a speed guy) who’s on the wrong side of 30.

Ya, he would have to be on the cheaper side, but he isn’t the worst retread. Almost 1,000 yards and 9TDs this year and he’s been consistent. He has been injured a few times but nothing to AJ degree.

I’d rather see him on a contender. Always loved MJs attitude.
Reply/Quote
Let’s just bring in Chad Johnson to teach John Ross how to catch.
Reply/Quote
Look for guys who will/could be cut; there is a high probability that the Bengals will not be that supper aggressive in free agency because they want to have their Comp picks in 2022.
Tyrell Williams,  Marquise Goodwin, Odell Beckham, and John Brown.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:32 PM)J24 Wrote: Look for guys who will/could be cut; there is a high probability that the Bengals will not be that supper aggressive in free agency because they want to have their Comp picks in 2022.

If OBJ comes here I’m out lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 11:32 PM)J24 Wrote: Look for guys who will/could be cut; there is a high probability that the Bengals will not be that supper aggressive in free agency because they want to have their Comp picks in 2022.

I didn't even know Tyrell the Gazelle was still in the league.... Id take Godwin or John Brown in a heartbeat though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote