Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free agency plan and how bad it could be.
Mike silver was just on NLFN ripping the Browns. Losing Mack, pulling offers to Schwartz, not in on Marvin Jones ..... Not trying to keep Gipson.

If Mike Silver is ripping Hue and his team, it's bad news

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Maybe they're using the "Model model". Smirk
Reply/Quote
I am really surprised that they didn't go in on Marvin Jones or Iloka.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 04:21 PM)J24 Wrote: I am really surprised that they didn't go in on Marvin Jones or Iloka.

Supposedly they did, but it was a low ball offer.
https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/707591111511040000
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good ole Hue has his work cut out for him.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 04:26 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Supposedly they did, but it was a low ball offer.
https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/707591111511040000

Tried to get him in on a 'play-rebate' incentive program.
Reply/Quote
Damn, Hue cleaning house? LMAO!
Reply/Quote
Wait, so now we are ripping on the Browns for NOT overpaying free-agents? Maybe Hue is going to build through the draft and blah blah blah.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 04:31 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Tried to get him in on a 'play-rebate' incentive program.

Hue must haven't wanted him. Just put an offer out just in case he had nothing.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 04:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so now we are ripping on the Browns for NOT overpaying free-agents?  Maybe Hue is going to build through the draft and blah blah blah.

I only question why they pulled the offer for Schwartz. They need to protect the qb they will draft. Just seemed like an odd move.

I can see how some of the other guys weren't scheme fits. Like Gipson.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 04:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, so now we are ripping on the Browns for NOT overpaying free-agents?  Maybe Hue is going to build through the draft and blah blah blah.

Hey, come on now, have to rip on the Browns whatever they do Nately even if Hue is coaching them. Mellow

Losing two of their best players on their O-line is not good for them. Rip it and rip it good.
Reply/Quote
They will probably get Andre Smith on the cheap maybe sign a Lafell or Wallace on the cheap at WR with a returning Josh Gordon at WR. I don't think we should laugh at the Browns at all I have a feeling they will be better this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

True, as long as they hit the cap floor I guess. Maybe Hue's willing to let Bowe earn his paycheck? Might go with a WR with the #33 pick or their third round pick then. Can't see any WR worth the #2 pick. Gotta go with Wentz, Goff, or Tunsil at #2 if you're the Browns.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Denver just had free agency smack them iin the face. Osweiler to the Texans
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Denver just had free agency smack them iin the face.   Osweiler to the Texans

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeriously!?!?!?  HAHA HA HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

EDI: Ok, I just realized how pathetic a Bengals fan laughing at a team who just won the Super Bowl (AGAIN) is. So be it. Ha.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Denver just had free agency smack them iin the face.   Osweiler to the Texans

Damn, that was a rollercoaster. Win the SB and then lose Peyton and Osweiler?

Whoa.
Reply/Quote
Bronco fans on their board are wanting to trade for AJM lol
Reply/Quote
Sounds like the Browns were in on a lot of guys, but every offer they made was laughed at.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bronco fans on their board are wanting to trade for AJM lol

McCarron for Vonn Miller straight up.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 05:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Bronco fans on their board are wanting to trade for AJM lol

Kinda funny that the SB Champs still have an official message board since the everyone else is moving to Twitter and Facebook.  Rolleyes
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote