Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free crack pipes
(02-09-2022, 03:49 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Whatever happened to all lives matter? LOL

Crack Pipes Matter
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wow...  I really expected this to just be a picture of old car antenna...  Im pretty sure thats why my Antenna was stolen...

This administration can not end soon enough

DingDing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 07:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't know that anyone is worrying about it, it's a topic for discussion like any other.  There are certainly far better things to spend our money on, but that could be said about many things.  As to your overall point about more important things, I am very surprised there's no thread on the trucker protests in Canada and possibly spreading here.

Eh, I don't know how much it would spread here. We haven't seen mandates like what Trudeau did. However, the effects on the supply chain that will be coming our way are not a good thing. You think cars are expensive, now? It's about to get a whole lot worse.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Eh, I don't know how much it would spread here. We haven't seen mandates like what Trudeau did. However, the effects on the supply chain that will be coming our way are not a good thing. You think cars are expensive, now? It's about to get a whole lot worse.

I'm just kind of enjoying the whole "don't block the roads" crew loving this.

And as you say they will be screaming about prices, inflation, lack of product while cheering on the truckers...who by the way are a real minority.

But politics makes strange bedfellows.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 02:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Wow...  I really expected this to just be a picture of old car antenna...  Im pretty sure thats why my Antenna was stolen...

This administration can not end soon enough

(02-10-2022, 10:49 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  DingDing

Less than three more years and then you can vote for Trump again.  Then everything will run perfectly smoothly.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: I'm just kind of enjoying the whole "don't block the roads" crew loving this.

And as you say they will be screaming about prices, inflation, lack of product while cheering on the truckers...who by the way are a real minority.

But politics makes strange bedfellows.

You are correct, there is certainly a huge dollop of hypocrisy in the "don't block the roads" crowd.  I would, however, argue that this is dwarfed by the "protests are bad and the people doing it are insurrectionists" crowd that cheered on actually violent protests, looting and arson for well over a year.  
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 11:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Less than three more years and then you can vote for Trump again.  Then everything will run perfectly smoothly.  Ninja

I guess in you're mind this is some kind of insult so I'll just ignore it.

But rest assured whoever it is I vote for, they won't be for spending taxpayer money on government supplied crack pipes.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:20 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I guess in you're mind this is some kind of insult so I'll just ignore it.

But rest assured whoever it is I vote for, they won't be for spending taxpayer money on government supplied crack pipes.  Rock On

But they will be funneling tax payer money to their private failing businesses?
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:20 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I guess in you're mind this is some kind of insult so I'll just ignore it.

Why would it be an insult?  You guys can't wait for Biden to be out of office.  And since you think the Biden administration is not doing things correctly you must assume the next administration will.  The next chance to do that is the next presidential election.  Trump will probably be the GOP nominee.  Therefore to get Biden out of office you'll have to vote for Trump.  

Just facts.  Not insults.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 12:11 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You are correct, there is certainly a huge dollop of hypocrisy in the "don't block the roads" crowd.  I would, however, argue that this is dwarfed by the "protests are bad and the people doing it are insurrectionists" crowd that cheered on actually violent protests, looting and arson for well over a year.  

I can imagine the heads that would explode if this was a Mexican trucker protest and they were disrupting our supply chain.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:34 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: But they will be funneling tax payer money to their private failing businesses?

They are really stuck on the "crack pipes" aspect of this.  Like a dog with a bone when someone can find any small thing they complain about compared to the bigger picture they just keep going back to it. All while ignoring the bigger things that have gone on.

One trick ponies.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:20 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I guess in you're mind this is some kind of insult so I'll just ignore it.

Did people who voted for Biden know he'd take student loan forgives off the table and give out crack pipes instead?

It's best not to think about all the things "You vote for" in my opinion.  Haven't we all voted for the privilege to pay for bombs that have killed innocent people?

Hope Jesus isn't mad at me for that one.  
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I can imagine the heads that would explode if this was a Mexican trucker protest and they were disrupting our supply chain.

I would imagine, like for everything else, it would greatly depend on what they were protesting.  I will say this, the trucker protest has been remarkably well behaved for a crowd that large protesting for as long as they have.  It makes the "insurrection" accusations that much more interesting.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I would imagine, like for everything else, it would greatly depend on what they were protesting.  I will say this, the trucker protest has been remarkably well behaved for a crowd that large protesting for as long as they have.  It makes the "insurrection" accusations that much more interesting.

Canadian insurrections are exceedingly polite, compared to ours. 
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Canadian insurrections are exceedingly polite, compared to ours. 

Hey, let's go give Mike Pence a stern talking to, eh?
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 01:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Did people who voted for Biden know he'd take student loan forgives off the table and give out crack pipes instead?

It's best not to think about all the things "You vote for" in my opinion.  Haven't we all voted for the privilege to pay for bombs that have killed innocent people?

Hope Jesus isn't mad at me for that one.  

Perhaps we are talking about the same people.  Can't pay their loans off due to that monkey on their back. LOL

All someone can do is vote for the lesser of the 2 evils in my mind. Unless you want to throw your vote away on a 3rd party candidate, which I have many times.

Jesus has plenty to be disappointed about in me let alone my voting record.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 02:11 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  Perhaps we are talking about the same people.  Can't pay their loans off due to that monkey on their back. LOL

All someone can do is vote for the lesser of the 2 evils in my mind. Unless you want to throw your vote away on a 3rd party candidate, which I have many times.

Jesus has plenty to be disappointed about in me let alone my voting record.

I'm just saying that I think the secret to happiness involves a sort of "don't ask, don't think" approach to where your tax money is going.  
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 02:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm just saying that I think the secret to happiness involves a sort of "don't ask, don't think" approach to where your tax money is going.  

I absolutely agree & don't normally. Plenty of waste everywhere we look in that respect. 
Reply/Quote