Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun While it Lasted.
Bye Bye 2015, we hardly knew ya.

Was a great season, and made me very happy to be a Bengals fan.

So long great year and super bowl aspirations, maybe next year.
Reply/Quote
Chicken Little loves you.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Chicken Little loves you.

When the sky is actually falling, the sky is actually falling. I'm all for rationality but any rational Bengal fan can see that the Super Bowl aspirations are shot. Sure... McCarron can win a playoff game, great! If you have faith that the ultimate goal of Super Bowl can be reached then I envy you.
Reply/Quote
You don't even know the extent of the injury or if he will even be back or not.
Reply/Quote
You too Green?

Can't blame you.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: You don't even know the extent of the injury or if he will even be back or not.

Thumb injury in a cast on his throwing hand. How much more do you need to know? Look I'm all for optimism but there really isn't any to go around at this point.
Reply/Quote
Just wait. McCarron is serviceable. We just need the running game to wake up and we'll be fine. We have a good D. The issue really is who is McCarron's backup.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:52 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Just wait.  McCarron is serviceable.  We just need the running game to wake up and we'll be fine.  We have a good D.  The issue really is who is McCarron's backup.

And who get's jettisoned to make room for them.

One thing we do know, it won't be Terrell Pryor!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: You don't even know the extent of the injury or if he will even be back or not.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to see it was a serious injury.. Oh look reports saying its a thumb fracture.
Reply/Quote
People are so quick to jump ship....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:52 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Just wait.  McCarron is serviceable.  We just need the running game to wake up and we'll be fine.  We have a good D.  The issue really is who is McCarron's backup.

Hasn't this been said for like.. 13 games now? I think it's long since time to call it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Could be a few week injury. There's 3 games left in the regular season, then the playoffs start. Not really too worried say we play the Texans/Jags/Colts.

Season isn't over.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Fractured thumbs take 3-6 weeks to fully heal. However, the younger you are the quicker they heal. Throw in this is the NFL and people return from injuries quicker than normal.

Season isn't over.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: People are so quick to jump ship....

Jump ship? No. Its realizing when the ship is going down. No Dalton means no Bengals, as much as you Dalton detractors try to deny it. From what I saw today, Dalton will be out long term, and the ship is sinking. Am I still going to plug every hole and hope for this ship to float? You know it. That doesn't mean I can't sit here and mope in the sorrow that is 12/13/2015
Reply/Quote
We beat Baltimore on 1/3, and even if the Steelers win out, we win the division on the division tie-breaker, so it aint all that bleak. Now, of course, we'd then face them in the fist round but...um...Imma not think about that right now. Get a good week of practice in and go out to Cali and beat a very beatable 49ers team.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:16 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Could be a few week injury. There's 3 games left in the regular season, then the playoffs start. Not really too worried say we play the Texans/Jags/Colts.

Season isn't over.

If Pissburgh makes the playoffs we will most likely play them though... Unless we get the 2 seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: We beat Baltimore on 1/3, and even if the Steelers win out, we win the division on the division tie-breaker, so it aint all that bleak.  Now, of course, we'd then face them in the fist round but...um...Imma not think about that right now.  Get a good week of practice in and go out to Cali and beat a very beatable 49ers team.

I'm not worried about the niners! LOL

I'm worried about the long term status of this team entering the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
I'm just super bummed guys.

I might cry Sad
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 07:20 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm not worried about the niners! LOL
I'm worried about the long term status of this team entering the playoffs!

Oh, I know, but others might not be as clear-minded about things right now as you, so I wrote that to help them
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm as hopeful as anyone, but the shock hasn't led to denial like some here. Truth is - We ride the McCarron train as far as that will take us - and unfortunately, that's not as far as The Dalton Train would've gone, I believe. I know... it sucks!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote