Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Future Opponent Raiders coaching situation
(10-11-2021, 11:00 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Lets hire him. Imagine what he could do with Burrow.

He's kinda being run outta the league... He also hasn't done much with anything in what? 20 years? I'd take his brother back at OC in a heartbeat though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:00 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Lets hire him. Imagine what he could do with Burrow.

You think the league doesn't like the Bengals now? He talked sh*t about the commissioner and the head of the player's union. NFL is over for him. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:02 PM)Tony Wrote: I'd take him in a hearbeat... I'm sick of all these liberal snowflakes and their BS cancel culture... They won't stop until everything is so watered down.. 

He's a great coach who always liked the Bengals when he was an analyst. I think he would have us a mean fighting machine in no time. 

Those stupid emails lol. I dont believe a single person who says those emails actually some bothers them and hinders their life in anyway. Deep down they dont give a crap about it, but its about following the "pop culture trends" and media social engineering and having something to whine about. It's trendy to categorize people now and pry into their lives, and call them homophones, misogynists, and whatever other "phobe" they have for the various social crimes that have recently come to light. Many people get enjoyment over watching others lose their jobs and lives over something they are just pretending to be offended about. Its ridiculous lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Urban Meyers..he'd do great in Vegas

No he’d try to steal Joe Burrows from us if he went there Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:12 PM)Destro Wrote: You think the league doesn't like the Bengals now? He talked sh*t about the commissioner and the head of the player's union. NFL is over for him. 

I know, you're right I'm not denying its over for him at least for now, I just dont think its fair or right. Everyone has their opinion whether its a harsh or warm and fuzzy. I dont care what he thinks of Goodell and that other guy. I just see him as a football coach and would prefer not to even know about his private life. 
Reply/Quote
He's overrated anyway. He talked smack about the people above him. I guess if you work at Foot Locker or the Olive Garden or something it may not matter, but the rest of the world, it does. Claim PC culture as much as you want, but no real person running things puts up with it. Be it the NFL, a Fortune 500 company, the military or in the streets, 2021 or 1956, don't p*ss off those who can p*ss on you.
Reply/Quote
The ravens are getting absolutely smashed at home 22-3 by the colts..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:21 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I know, you're right I'm not denying its over for him at least for now, I just dont think its fair or right. Everyone has their opinion whether its a harsh or warm and fuzzy. I dont care what he thinks of Goodell and that other guy. I just see him as a football coach and would prefer not to even know about his private life. 

But Goodell cares and so do many players. If he doesn't have their respect, he would be done anyway, no matter what the owners do about emails. If he wanted a private life, he could go be a landscaper or something. NFL is a business based on image and branding. You are there to make them money, not lose advertisers. You know that when you play/coach/work. It is their reality, not yours. When you walk off the field, they still dictate what you can and cannot do and decide what they think is ok and what is not. High risk, high reward. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:25 PM)Tony Wrote: The ravens are getting absolutely smashed at home 22-3 by the colts..

Colts seem to have the run shut down. 

In other news Odafe Oweh is in line for DROY. I remember a bunch of people saying they wouldnt take him in the second round because he had 0 sacks in 2020 lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:24 PM)Destro Wrote: He's overrated anyway. He talked smack about the people above him. I guess if you work at Foot Locker or the Olive Garden or something it may not matter, but the rest of the world, it does. Claim PC culture as much as you want, but no real person running things puts up with it. Be it the NFL, a Fortune 500 company, the military or in the streets, 2021 or 1956, don't p*ss off those who can p*ss on you.

Yep, some things you just can't do. No political side to blame. People have never gotten away with that at their workplace, in writing about their boss and coworkers.

Now this was 11 years ago and that's an argument as far as is it worthy of dismissal, but he is in a public position and that comes with the territory. He isn't financially hurting and won't be.

I think there's more and he knows it. Best to step down and stop the rest from coming out.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:35 PM)jj22 Wrote: Yep, some things you just can't do. No political side to blame. People have never gotten away with that at their workplace, in writing about their boss and coworkers.

Now this was 11 years ago and that's an argument as far as is it worthy of dismissal, but he is in a public position and that comes with the territory. He isn't financially hurting and won't be.

I think there's more and he knows it. Best to step down and stop the rest from coming out.

That is what make this whole thing truly stupid. And I really don't think it's a big deal anyway. Personally, I have never liked Goodell. He has done some good things, but overall, I never liked how he turned the NFL into the drama league, and his punishments were very inconsistent and almost seemed to have a bias to them. I think he deserves a heck of a lot of criticism honestly.  
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:54 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: They were 4-1

3-2 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:44 PM)bengaloo Wrote:  Personally, I have never liked Goodell. He has done some good things, but overall, I never liked how he turned the NFL into the drama league, and his punishments were very inconsistent and almost seemed to have a bias to them. I think he deserves a heck of a lot of criticism honestly.  

I agree he deserves criticism, but he's not your boss. Now send emails about your boss like that and it won't end good.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:54 PM)Tony Wrote: Rich Bisaccia is the raiders Special teams and assistant head coach. I guarantee he will be the interim coach....

Good to see another ST guy get a shot
Reply/Quote
Watch the Raiders run the table now.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
More will continue to leak.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2021/10/12/report-jon-gruden-received-images-of-washington-cheerleaders-being-forced-to-pose-topless/?fbclid=IwAR1hvbeH3UI1s5QjAPQ66h7MKBst1KhVfVb3-jZk7egr7pOVfbiI6M3DA8s

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 10:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Past texts..Not sure he re-signed..most likely forced out

all things aside...I did like him as the MNF analyst when he had that Gig. 
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2021, 03:13 PM)kalibengal Wrote: all things aside...I did like him as the MNF analyst when he had that Gig. 

I did too. I also liked Mayock during his draft coverage. I wonder if his rep will rebound enough to get him a job on the networks again after his draft blunders since getting mocked and drafting so many bust when he finally had his shot.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2021, 11:12 PM)Destro Wrote: You think the league doesn't like the Bengals now? He talked sh*t about the commissioner and the head of the player's union. NFL is over for him. 

I dunno, I think his statements on the Commish were pretty factual. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote