Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET THAT NOBEL PRIZE READY: North Korea Bends, Releases Three American Detainees
(05-09-2018, 07:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: He lied....you denied.

No surprise.

All I said was he lied due to an obsession with Obama (seem prevalent among his supporters too.)

He could have just announced it and taken credit (even if we don't know what he did to make it happen) but he had to try and appear better than Obama.

"effective"

I'm just glad your thoughts weren't a copy and paste for dailywhiner again.

You asked for a response, I posted one.

It’s hilarious you are on some sort of crusade to defend obama at any cost. You look ridiculous doing so, have a little self respect, you are. Better than that stuff.
(05-09-2018, 07:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You asked for a response, I posted one.  

It’s hilarious you are on some sort of crusade to defend obama at any cost.  You look ridiculous doing so, have a little self respect, you are. Better than that stuff.

I'm also better than copy and pasting things and claiming they are my own thoughts.

That aside I like to introduce to a black kettle.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-09-2018, 07:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm also better than copy and pasting things and claiming they are my own thoughts.

That aside I like to introduce to a black kettle.

Lol I missed the part where I said they were
(05-09-2018, 07:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol I missed the part where I said they were

If you say so.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-03-2018, 02:37 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well... not asked sarcastically, what should Trump get the nobel peaze prize for at this point. Even if the Koneas find peace, it's mainly the Koreas doing that, right? Trump used sanctions (along with many others), is willing to meet (his contribution), that's a bit thin for a nobel prize. And I don't think comparing button size on twitter or explicitly calling Kim not fat and short is worthy of nobel prize consideration.

Also, maybe it's the earthquakes more than the other disasters after all: Nuclear test site destroyed?

If getting elected president (Obama) is the precedent, that. Also, being the only racist xenophobic president to get black Americans released from Chinese jail and Asian Americans released from NK.
(05-04-2018, 11:35 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: The Trump Nobel Prize?

Man, that Obama Nobel really did a number on y'all on the Right, didn't it? Hilarious

It did a number on the prize.
(05-09-2018, 10:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It did a number on the prize.

Yes, it did. 
Not to take away from that, but at least Obama came out against torture while Trump thinks waterboarding is too tame a torture.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-09-2018, 10:44 PM)hollodero Wrote: Yes, it did. 
Not to take away from that, but at least Obama came out against torture while Trump thinks waterboarding is too tame a torture.

Well that right there is way more worthy of a Peace prize than being elected. Good for him. He should have two.

Edit: Also, the effectiveness of water boarding has been debated until the cows came home but I won’t lose sleep if some thug who doesn’t deserve to breathe one more breath has trouble breathing due to the waterfall.
(05-09-2018, 07:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm also better than copy and pasting things and claiming they are my own thoughts.

Okay, anybody.......anybody? No? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-09-2018, 10:34 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: It did a number on the prize.

Yup, that’s why it’s a punchline now.
(05-09-2018, 11:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Well that right there is way more worthy of a Peace prize than being elected. Good for him. He should have two.

At least!

(05-09-2018, 11:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Edit: Also, the effectiveness of water boarding has been debated until the cows came home but I won’t lose sleep if some thug who doesn’t deserve to breathe one more breath has trouble breathing due to the waterfall.

Fair enough. You just need to acknowledge that these are not quite the principles of a peace prize committee. They like the guys that think differently about that.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/09/donald-trump-disses-nobel-prize-prize-want-victory-world/

Trump on the Nobel peace prize.

Quote:Donald Trump Disses Nobel Prize: ‘The Prize I Want is Victory for the World’
by Charlie Spiering9 May 20183,062
Donald Trump
(AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
President Donald Trump dismissed questions about whether or not he deserved the Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to negotiate peace in North Korea.

“Everyone thinks so, but I will never say it,” Trump said when asked by reporters if he thought he deserved recognition from the Nobel committee.

The president commented on the ongoing peace negotiations on Wednesday after a cabinet meeting at the White House.

Trump told reporters that he was only interested in a “great deal” for peace with North Korea.

“I want to get it finished, the prize I want is victory for the world … that’s the only prize I want,” he said.

Trump signaled gratitude to North Korea for the release of three detained American citizens, as they are expected to arrive in the United States with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo early Thursday morning.

“I appreciate Kim Jong-un doing this and allowing them to go,” Trump said.

He confirmed that his meeting with Jong-un would not take place at the DMZ between the borders of North and South Korea, but repeated that the location announcement would be made soon.

Asked if the meeting could still fall through, Trump acknowledged that it was all temporary until a deal was reached.

“Everything can be scuttled, a lot of things can happen,” he said.
(05-09-2018, 11:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/09/donald-trump-disses-nobel-prize-prize-want-victory-world/

Trump on the Nobel peace prize.  

I'm not sure that even you believe this. Trump wants that Nobel Prize, along with any other prize he can win; it's who he is. You can hate it or love it, but recognize it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(05-09-2018, 11:16 PM)hollodero Wrote: At least!

Fair enough. You just need to acknowledge that these are not quite the principles of a peace prize committee. They like the guys that think differently about that.

Don’t assume gender.
(05-10-2018, 12:04 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Don’t assume gender.

I assume gender whenever I please! Don't try to change me.

Also, Hillary's not really a candidate, so. It's just the guys.
(05-09-2018, 11:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure that even you believe this. Trump wants that Nobel Prize, along with any other prize he can win; it's who he is. You can hate it or love it, but recognize it. 

Oh no doubt. I made this thread about the prisoners who were coming home but others decided to focus on the Nobel. When I saw this story I smiled and thought I would add it.

I am pretty excited we got those people back. It’s cool to think we might actually have some Peace over that way. Exciting times.
Glad to see that Trump got these three home. I think that one reason he has been making more headway has less to do with pressure on NK and more to do with him and Kim being more alike than past presidents have been. Personality conflicts can make a big difference.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-09-2018, 11:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Edit: Also, the effectiveness of water boarding has been debated until the cows came home but I won’t lose sleep if some thug who doesn’t deserve to breathe one more breath has trouble breathing due to the waterfall.

Even if it is a US military prisoner in another country?

If you are in favor of torture then you are in favor of our soldiers being tortured.
(05-10-2018, 09:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Even if it is a US military prisoner in another country?

If you are in favor of torture then you are in favor of our soldiers being tortured.

If a US soldier commits acts of terrorism, sure, go nuts.
(05-10-2018, 10:16 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: If a US soldier commits acts of terrorism, sure, go nuts.

What if he just an "enemy of the state" who has information they want?