Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Chippiness
(01-15-2023, 03:17 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Tonight’s game against the Ravens will be like playing the Steelers under Bill Cowher.  There will be cheap shots, punches, and at least one fight.

Don’t forget the 10 drunken brawls in the stands.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 07:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don’t forget the 10 drunken brawls in the stands.

10 ? That's an understatement lol

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 03:27 PM)M.W. Wrote: When the NFL let Joey Porter as a pittsburgh LB coach walk out onto the field and antagonize Bengals players , ON THE FIELD, until a player responded, then they penalized the Bengals it showed the NFL has favorites.  Pittsburgh should have been flagged before he got half way to the Bengals players.  If I recall correctly the refs threw 3 straight 15 yard penalties to keep Pittsburgh on the field and put them in scoring position which gave them the game. 

I’m still upset about that seven years later. Let’s not forget the Pissburgh coach who pulled Reggie Nelson’s dreadlocks on the sideline. I can still see the awesome pass AJ McCarron threw to AJ Green for the go ahead touchdown with 1:56 left in the game.

Anyway, it’s a new era and a new team in Cincinnati from top to bottom but the Ravens, like the Steelers, are thugs who take cheap shots.
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about us winning the game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Zac has built a team so morally different from Marvin's teams that I do not see buffoonery costing these Bengals any games from just merely being baited.

Yet this game will be much more difficult than it appears on paper.

Still see Burrow keeping everybody on point and the Bengals pulling away before the final horn sounds.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 07:36 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Zac has built a team so morally different from Marvin's teams that I do not see buffoonery costing these Bengals any games from just merely being baited.

Yet this game will be much more difficult than it appears on paper.  

Still see Burrow keeping everybody on point and the Bengals pulling away before the final horn sounds.

and if it did, it is a coincidence, not the "same old Bungles" schtick. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 07:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not worried about us winning the game

After the Miami Buffalo game, nothing is a given.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 08:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: After the Miami Buffalo game, nothing is a given.

My genius is so often unappreciated:

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Anyone-else-nervous
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 08:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: After the Miami Buffalo game, nothing is a given.

That’s the truth! New York is giving Minnesota a good game so far as well. In my humble opinion the Bengals need to start fast and score early but it’s going to be up to Lou Anarumo and the defense to make Baltimore one dimensional on offense then shut it down. Last week the defense allowed the Ravens way too many conversions on third down; more three and outs will ice the game for Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote