Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Coverage
If you weren't aware the game is exclusively on the NFLN. No Thursday Night Football on CBS this week. Just a reminder folks.

Plan accordingly.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 03:54 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: If you weren't aware the game is exclusively on the NFLN. No Thursday Night Football on CBS this week. Just a reminder folks.

Plan accordingly.

Who Dey!

It's televised locally in the Cleveland and Cincinnati markets, isn't it?  Thought there was a rule about that.

Who misses wondering about blackouts?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:30 PM)McC Wrote: It's televised locally in the Cleveland and Cincinnati markets, isn't it?  Thought there was a rule about that.

yup, channel 5 in the tri-state
Reply/Quote
Wait. So will I be able to watch this from home without the NFLN on Thursday?

I thought all NFLN games were blacked out in the home market.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Wonder who the Announcers will be. our luck it will be Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts again... If so.. mute time.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:54 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Wonder who the Announcers will be. our luck it will be Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts again... If so.. mute time.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, no?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Wlw bought the right to play it locally I think? (In Cincinnati).  Otherwise its on NFLN only.  Announcers are whoever NFLN regularly has when jim nance and phil sims arent, bc of the deal with cbs.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 04:57 PM)McC Wrote: Jim Nantz and Phil Simms, no?

That's probably right 
Reply/Quote

Time for some Phil "Bingals" Simms.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

Correct.

If you have NFL Mobile on Verizon can you get it? I know I get Sunday and Monday night games on NFL Mobile.
Reply/Quote
It is on channel 12 locally
Reply/Quote
I just need to know if I can stay at home or if I have to go out to a sport bar.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 05:09 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Time for some Phil "Bingals" Simms.

I'll take him over his son Chris "Bangles" (cue the voice cracking) Sims all day long....
Reply/Quote
So can Dayton get the game locally or only on NFLN?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 05:41 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'll take him over his son Chris "Bangles" (cue the voice cracking) Sims all day long....

I swear, we're the only NFL team that has their name pronounced so many different ways through the media.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 05:48 PM)treee Wrote: So can Dayton get the game locally or only on NFLN?

Cincinnati's channel 12 and NFLN per this: http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Browns-at-Bengals-Preview/f4af7dec-71f6-48c4-8e04-ddb00e4ccdca
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Awesome!

Did they change the policy or something? I could've sworn NFLN games were completely blacked out in the home market.
Reply/Quote
The game will be on Channel 12 in Cincinnati.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 06:24 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The game will be on Channel 12 in Cincinnati.

Yeah I figured. Too much money in commercials to be made.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 06:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Awesome!

Did they change the policy or something? I could've sworn NFLN games were completely blacked out in the home market.

that could have been when we were having actual blackouts....

For instance i believe the first couple TNF games we didnt sell out and then when your team wasnt playing before this Deal this season if you didnt have NFLN there was no channel to watch it on.
Reply/Quote