Reply/Quote
Dam it
Reply/Quote
San Diego....SMH
Reply/Quote
chargers defense should be embarrassed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a crazy finish - not how I wanted it - but wow.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh well 2 game lead. Next week it will go to 3 as long as we take care of business
Reply/Quote
Rivers beaten by Vick. It would be funny if it didn't keep Pitt in striking distance. We need as much distance as possible before the return of Ben.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
That really was a stupid play call and they got away with it.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:34 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: And of course they get a free timeout. Steeler BS

Meh, Heath stretches for the TDif he's not hit in the head.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:39 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Meh, Heath stretches for the TDif he's not hit in the head.

Oh I'm not saying it was the wrong call. Just typical Steeler BS luck.
Reply/Quote
Gotta say - Chargers looked pathetic in the final 10 minutes of this game.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't be mad. Chargers deserved to lose.

Talk about a defensive meltdown.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
LoL. Steelers are the luckiest team in the history of the NFL. I'm convinced that high-pitch voiced, midget myron whater his name is, sold his soul to the devil. That turd is rotting in hell now just so his steelers could be on the positive side of every 50/50 chance in history.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That was not a bad hit...you have a 260 lb TE going for the end zone...what is a 180 lb db supposed to do? Just let him score? Tired of this crap...football is a violent game....he hit him in the shoulder first with his shoulder...How in the hell can he be defenseless? If that is the case then the rule should just be if a receiver catches it at the 1 yard line then it should be an automatic score...
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LoL. Steelers are the luckiest team in the history of the NFL. I'm convinced that high-pitch voiced, midget myron whater his name is, sold his soul to the devil. That turd is rotting in hell now just so his steelers could be on the positive side of every 50/50 chance in history.

LOL! rep to you sir.
Reply/Quote
fawk, steelers 3-2, alive and well.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They didn't just lose the game i'm pretty sure they lost their team as well. Just embarrassing for them all around with all of the Steeler fans in the stands. Feel sorry for the diehard's out there but

LA Chargers it will be

Reply/Quote
DVR'd the hit on Miller that drew the flag and stopped the clock and really think it was a clean hit. Pitt should have had to use their TO and kick the FG.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:42 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Oh I'm not saying it was the wrong call. Just typical Steeler BS luck.

The flag bought the Steelers extra time, but I don't think the Steelers were lucky getting stopped short of a TD because of an illegal hit. We wouldn't have needed the clock to stop if Miller landed in the endzone. Now Bell swinging his left foot off the ground and being able to plant it again to dive forward, that was some luck. Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 12:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LoL. Steelers are the luckiest team in the history of the NFL. I'm convinced that high-pitch voiced, midget myron whater his name is, sold his soul to the devil. That turd is rotting in hell now just so his steelers could be on the positive side of every 50/50 chance in history.

Lol.

Didn't work last week though.
Reply/Quote