Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Game ball
Who? Dalton or the defense. I'm gonna go with Dalton even though I think the defense won it.
Reply/Quote
Dalton hands down...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tate....

OK OK,Dalton

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:28 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Dalton hands down...

I wouldn't say hand down. The defense prevented a td.
Reply/Quote
Lol how did the defense do anything? They let the Chiefs score almost every possession and the offense was rarely on the field other than the very end of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:27 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Who? Dalton or the defense. I'm gonna go with Dalton even though I think the defense won it.

You did it wrong, as there is no poll.

Wait, Dalton is the only option, so I guess a poll wasn't needed!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:29 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol how did the defense do anything? They let the Chiefs score almost every possession and the offense was rarely on the field other than the very end of the game.

Haters gone hate.
Reply/Quote
Dalton no contest.

Andy has turned elite lately.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You did it wrong, as there is no poll.

Wait, Dalton is the only option, so I guess a poll wasn't needed!

I wanted to but don't know how.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:30 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Haters gone hate.
hey homer, whats "hate " got to do with the truth? Our offense is the reason we won today because of perfect red zone efficiency. 21-24 points should be the number to win by IF your defense is GOOD!!! Theirs wasn't! Way to go O!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:30 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Haters gone hate.

Give me a break. They let Smith throw for almost 400 yards. That's almost double what he normally throws. They couldn't stop them on 3rd downs. The defense played bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:32 PM)Fresno B Wrote: I wanted to but don't know how.

Then you should wait for Bfine to start the thread.........    Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:34 PM)crispy Wrote: Then you should wait for Bfine to start the thread.........    Ninja

I'm gonna wait for bfine's weekly thread to state my opinion.  Just doesn't feel right without the poll.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Dalton without a doubt. Shoutout to the defensive line for getting in Alex Smith's face all game.
Reply/Quote
Dalton.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Dalton. No doubt.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Dalton, the play where he almost lost the snap and then made a great pass.. that set the tone for the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I'm gonna wait for bfine's weekly thread to state my opinion.  Just doesn't feel right without the poll.

Agreed. Plus he adds stats and commentary.  Game ball thread done right.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
know how to do a poll mate?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dalton!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote