Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
I'm re-watching the show with my lady friend who hasn't seen it. There is so much hidden details in Dany and Bran's visions that they snuck in.

Dany dreams of the Red Keep in ruins and it snowing. Bran sees the same thing. Bran sees a dragon flying over Kings Landing.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Forgot to add on to my first post:

Season 7 Prediction: start with 4 more plots. 1) Kings Landing, 2) Dany vs Euron, 3) Jon gathering the North to prepare for the White Walkers, 4) Arya enacting revenge

Eventually Dany defeats Euron and attacks Kings Landing. That seems certain. White Walkers definitely breach the wall at some point. I think Arya will eventually make her way back to the North, but she needs to kill Cersei and the Mountain fight. I think the Mountain almost kills her before the Hound saves her and kills him and/or dies killing him and she finishes the job.

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 01:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Forgot to add on to my first post:

Season 7 Prediction: start with 4 more plots. 1) Kings Landing, 2) Dany vs Euron, 3) Jon gathering the North to prepare for the White Walkers, 4) Arya enacting revenge

Eventually Dany defeats Euron and attacks Kings Landing. That seems certain. White Walkers definitely breach the wall at some point. I think Arya will eventually make her way back to the North, but she needs to kill Cersei and the Mountain fight. I think the Mountain almost kills her before the Hound saves her and kills him and/or dies killing him and she finishes the job.

solid prediction on Arya and how the hound gets to fight the mountain.

With Danny...  She is sailing in from west of westros if I remember the maps correctly and Kings landing is on the Eastern shore.   So she will have to go around dorne first... Or stop there on her way up to kings landing.  (well at least her ships will have to go that way)  her army could land in dorne and move north.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 02:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: solid prediction on Arya and how the hound gets to fight the mountain.

With Danny...  She is sailing in from west of westros if I remember the maps correctly and Kings landing is on the Eastern shore.   So she will have to go around dorne first... Or stop there on her way up to kings landing.  (well at least her ships will have to go that way)  her army could land in dorne and move north.

this is too big to post here, but it's the best map I have found.
http://universallogicbook.com/uploads/Game_of_Thrones_Map_-_Kevin_Hatch.png

She'll be going south out of Slaver's Bay and West towards Westeros. What's east of Essos is unknown and what's West of Westeros is unknown. Much of what is South is unknown too. 

She can then land in Dorne and meet up with the troops from Dorne and the Reach (which you mentioned too), or continue past Dorne and make her way up the Narrow Sea and into Blackwater Bay. 

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 02:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: solid prediction on Arya and how the hound gets to fight the mountain.

I believe in the show, that Dany is sailing to the east coast (Kings Landing or Dorne would make sense). Just before she told her lover that he had to stay in Merreen, he was asking her if she wanted him to attack from the west (meaning that she was already going to the east... or south, since she has absolutely no reason to go to the north).
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 01:45 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Forgot to add on to my first post:

Don't forget...ICE DRAGON in the Wall....For John to ride.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 03:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Don't forget...ICE DRAGON in the Wall....For John to ride.

There are rumors of an ice dragon somewhere north of the wall..

And you know the stone dragon on dragonstone stannis thought to rise.

Maybe the other moon will shatter and 1000s of dragons will poor forth.. 

But you know adding more dragons might cost more than just showing Ghost so probly not. lol
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't an ice dragon be bad for Dany's fire dragons?

Also, what is the connection of Jon with Ice?
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 03:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Don't forget...ICE DRAGON in the Wall....For John to ride.

John will be riding one of Dany's dragons, along with Dany and a soon to be revealed third Targareon ( a real short one).
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 11:53 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Wouldn't an ice dragon be bad for Dany's fire dragons?

Also, what is the connection of Jon with Ice?

The Starks....           A Direwolf on a field of grey.

The Wall... (its made of ice)

Eddards Sword was called Ice.

And the song of Ice and Fire....  (Stark and Targ)....    at least in my mind. jon was who prince rheagner referred to when he said he will be the PtwP and his is the song of ice and fire.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2016, 02:42 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I believe in the show, that Dany is sailing to the east coast (Kings Landing or Dorne would make sense). Just before she told her lover that he had to stay in Merreen, he was asking her if she wanted him to attack from the west (meaning that she was already going to the east... or south, since she has absolutely no reason to go to the north).

The Iron Islands are on the West side of Westroes....     When they fled to go find danny they fled west into the sea.   or at least that would make sense.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 10:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: The Iron Islands are on the West side of Westroes....     When they fled to go find danny they fled west into the sea.   or at least that would make sense.

A lot of their world is unmapped, particularly what's West of Westeros, south of Essos, and East of Essos (in the Shadowlands and beyond). They didn't go West, they went South and then East. 

Imagine our own planet. Westeros and Essos represent Europe and Asia minor. It's like if we didn't know about the Americas, the FAR East, and Africa past the Sahara. 

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 04:10 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: John will be riding one of Dany's dragons, along with Dany and a soon to be revealed third Targareon ( a real short one).

I don't think so.  I agree with the little guy but in the end I believe something completely different when it comes to John and Dany.

Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 03:02 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I don't think so.  I agree with the little guy but in the end I believe something completely different when it comes to John and Dany.

Mad Targ incest love.... with a midget thrown in to boot for a proper orgy!
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 04:41 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Mad Targ incest love.... with a midget thrown in to boot for a proper orgy!

Or he could go the other way and become full stark.. lol (he does like redheads)
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 04:41 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Mad Targ incest love.... with a midget thrown in to boot for a proper orgy!

Think more on the lines of "in house fighting".

Reply/Quote
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/18/game-thrones-season-7

Next season not till next summer and only 7 episodes.
Reply/Quote
locations include Northern Ireland.....and Iceland - looks like we'll be seeing some WW action
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:26 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: locations include Northern Ireland.....and Iceland - looks like we'll be seeing some WW action

there's a real need for WW action
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2016, 07:26 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: locations include Northern Ireland.....and Iceland - looks like we'll be seeing some WW action

they have said season seven will focus mainly on queen ceresi....

But they need Snow action for filming everything now not just the wall shots.

WW aren't an issue till the wall falls which will probly happened towards the end of season 7 when bran crosses it.
Reply/Quote