Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
(07-19-2016, 09:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: they have said season seven will focus mainly on queen ceresi....

But they need Snow action for filming everything now not just the wall shots.

WW aren't an issue till the wall falls which will probly happened towards the end of season 7 when bran crosses it.

yeah brans a prat who seems to screw up everything he touches
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 10:29 AM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: yeah brans a prat who seems to screw up everything he touches

got his only 2 friends killed... destroyed hodors life..

He needs to just be a tree at this point
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 11:29 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: got his only 2 friends killed... destroyed hodors life..

He needs to just be a tree at this point

you just know his dumbass is gonna cross the wall....
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:30 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: you just know his dumbass is gonna cross the wall....

yep back thru the weirwood door sam show'd them.... and then here they come.  but its gonna take him most the season to get there as the Reed girl is no hodor.
Reply/Quote
You know how the Night King was able to interact with Bran while Bran was having one of his visions? The Night King was able to touch Bran's arm while Bran was still in the cave, and was then able to find Bran because he had left his mark on his arm. I wonder if Bran will be the way Jon Snow is able to broker a deal with the WWs and not actually have to meet with the Night King face to face. Bran makes it back to Winterfell, tell Jon Snow what's up, and then Jon Snow has Bran communicate with the Night King for him from the other side of the wall.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 09:25 AM)Beaker Wrote: You know how the Night King was able to interact with Bran while Bran was having one of his visions? The Night King was able to touch Bran's arm while Bran was still in the cave, and was then able to find Bran because he had left his mark on his arm. I wonder if Bran will be the way Jon Snow is able to broker a deal with the WWs and not actually have to meet with the Night King face to face. Bran makes it back to Winterfell, tell Jon Snow what's up, and then Jon Snow has Bran communicate with the Night King for him from the other side of the wall.

Hes been marked... so like someone else said that mark allowed the night king to cross the barrier in the cave it will probly allow him to cross the magic barriers in the wall too.  if bran passes the wall
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yep back thru the weirwood door sam show'd them.... and then here they come.  but its gonna take him most the season to get there as the Reed girl is no hodor.

no ones a hodor Sad
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 04:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yep back thru the weirwood door sam show'd them.... and then here they come.  but its gonna take him most the season to get there as the Reed girl is no hodor.

Nah...According to the last episode we saw of Bran...He is already at the wall.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 10:08 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Hes been marked... so like someone else said that mark allowed the night king to cross the barrier in the cave it will probly allow him to cross the magic barriers in the wall too.  if bran passes the wall

The barrier in the cave was the magic of the Children of the Forest. The wall was built by humans with their magic. Everyone is assuming if Bran crosses the wall it will allow the Night King to cross also. But different forms of magic may make that assumption untrue.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 06:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: The barrier in the cave was the magic of the Children of the Forest. The wall was built by humans with their magic. Everyone is assuming if Bran crosses the wall it will allow the Night King to cross also. But different forms of magic may make that assumption untrue.

That's true.. But then if he gets marked again while south of the wall. it could allow the same kinda of passage.   Human magic and the runes in the wall haven't been explained at all except that they exist... or so is the legend (but you have to think it was true because what is a wall to the undead)  

A number of other scenarios could end the wall...  but I believe the 999th LCoTNW will be the last. if named  (jon was the 998th)
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 04:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: That's true.. But then if he gets marked again while south of the wall. it could allow the same kinda of passage.   Human magic and the runes in the wall haven't been explained at all except that they exist... or so is the legend (but you have to think it was true because what is a wall to the undead)  

A number of other scenarios could end the wall...  but I believe the 999th LCoTNW will be the last. if named  (jon was the 998th)

I doubt Bran will let himself get marked again now that he knows how that works.
Reply/Quote
Winter will stretch so far south the WW will just ride around it....but not before a cameo of Donald Trump yelling "WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER WALL!!!"
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Re-watched season 6. Alot of talk was brought up about the look Sansa and Littlefinger exchanged in episode 10 as Jon Snow was called King in the North. Many thought it was Sansa indicating to Littlefinger that she was upset that Jon was getting attention she thought she deserved. After watching it again, I don't see it that way at all. If you watch the scene, she looks happy for Jon. Then she looks over to Littlefinger, sees his look, and her smile goes away. I think it is more her realizing that Littlefinger doesn't like the way this turned out and she realizes from looking at him that he is now dangerous to Jon. It is a look of concern and worry.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2016, 12:07 PM)Beaker Wrote: Re-watched season 6. Alot of talk was brought up about the look Sansa and Littlefinger exchanged in episode 10 as Jon Snow was called King in the North. Many thought it was Sansa indicating to Littlefinger that she was upset that Jon was getting attention she thought she deserved. After watching it again, I don't see it that way at all. If you watch the scene, she looks happy for Jon. Then she looks over to Littlefinger, sees his look, and her smile goes away. I think it is more her realizing that Littlefinger doesn't like the way this turned out and she realizes from looking at him that he is now dangerous to Jon. It is a look of concern and worry.

That's what i took away from it. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote