Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
Damn.

SF FG, up 16-14.
Reply/Quote
Seattle lucky. Purdy missed an open TD pass and now 49ers make a DUMB personal foul.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What a dumbass penalty by award

No discipline at all
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 07:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: Purdy looking like a rookie a bit the last two plays.

He’s good as a rookie but he’s not challenging any of the top 15 QBs

If you pressure him he will not bust your ass

I will say too, the plays the 49ers call are just great designs
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Stupid penalty by SF. Hitting Smith after a slide with 0:01 left in the half leads to a 56 yard FG. Seahags 17-16.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 07:58 PM)Housh Wrote: He’s good as a rookie but he’s not challenging any of the top 15 QBs

If you pressure him he will not bust your ass

I will say too, the plays the 49ers call are just great designs

They have the best LT in the league. The best front 7 on D. Kittle, Samuel, McCaffery, and Aiyuk. A great FB (are you watching, ZT?). The versatility of Samuel & McCaffery lets them do almost anything. Run. Pass. Dink. Dump. Deep. Alter formations. RBs out wide. WRs in the backfield. 
Reply/Quote
Deebo is insane
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Seahawks got them to 3rd & long a couple times. Almost 8 minutes & a TD.
Reply/Quote
What a great DK catch lol

That’s huge
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Nice drive here by Seattle. Need a TD, though. FG woukd be OK, but I don't have a lot of faith in Seattle's D getting a stop.
Reply/Quote
Pete Carroll can really coach. Although I will never understand that goal line call against the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
Philadelphia and SF have the two best rosters in the NFL. SF more firepower than Philly and they are better at QB. KC, us, and the Bills better at the skill spots. But Seattle just won’t go away.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
How can Purdy NOT kill you when you are leaving guys wide open just because they are on the other side of the formations strength?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Has anyone seen more wide open receivers for 1 team? Purdy isnt making mistakes but that Kittle 2 point conversion was the first reception that had a defender within 2 yards of the receiver.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 08:51 PM)Synric Wrote: Has anyone seen more wide open receivers for 1 team? Purdy isnt making mistakes but that Kittle 2 point conversion was the first reception that had a defender within 2 yards of the receiver.

Either Pete Carroll is a dumb ass with horrible defensive scheme, the 49ers run the most insane offense that has ever been constructed or these young Seattle secondary players are playing scared and aren’t trying to make plays.

The 49ers are making this look too damn easy
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Well, it was a nice dream while it lasted. **** the 49ers.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
There was no one within 15 yards of Deebo Samuel...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Seattle imploded.
Reply/Quote
I just cannot even grade this 49ers team

Purdy is not getting pressured

Someone is wide open literally every play

ANY QB would be doing well today for the 49ers.

The only thing i can grade is Purdy isn’t bad at all. He’s a great QB. And Deebo is impossible to tackle 1 on 1 and it is blatantly clear why San Fran caved into his holdout so quickly. Dude is amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Pick on 1st possession and give up a TD with your line getting manhandled

Both games so far started with one of the o lines getting dominated the 1st drive.

We’d better keep that in mind. Not saying come out conservative but be aware that it may take a while for us to settle in and don’t make that 1st mistake.

Trevor getting picked on a batted pass is just giving me PTSD. For a while there Burrow was ONLY getting picked off on BS like that
-Housh
Reply/Quote