Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
Another pick by Trevor this one coming with poor body language
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:33 PM)Housh Wrote: Another pick by Trevor this one coming with poor body language

And an illegal contact.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’m ngl iv never thought Lawrence was that good
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Lawrence isn't the best but the refs ESPECIALLY IN POSTSEASON can't be missing calls like that...
Reply/Quote
TLaw going all Andy Dalton playoff mode.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: TLaw going all Andy Dalton playoff mode.

Are they sure it is TLaw out there at QB and not JLaw?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: TLaw going all Andy Dalton playoff mode.

Ha ha that's exactly what I was thinking.
Reply/Quote
Is this the beginning of Trevor Lawrence's career of wilting under the lights?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Are they sure it is TLaw out there at QB and not JLaw?

He's playing like JLaw!

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Is this the beginning of Trevor Lawrence's career of wilting under the lights?

Chargers defense is pretty legit. They have a lot of good players on that side of the balk. I think they're going to give the Chiefs a game. 

As we've seen with the Bengals though, Game is still very early.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 10:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Is this the beginning of Trevor Lawrence's career of wilting under the lights?

I'd rather see Herbert do that...  Cool

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 11:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd rather see Herbert do that...  Cool

But not until the AFCCG in the Natti.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 11:03 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'd rather see Herbert do that...  Cool

There are way to many good young QBs in the AFC.... too bad for them its the Joe Burrow era.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

Bro that was already his narrative

Burrow ended this mama career before he was even drafted
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Jags making Chargers look better than they actually are. Secondary zone too soft and Lawrence looks lost.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 11:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: Jags making Chargers look better than they actually are. Secondary zone too soft and Lawrence looks lost.

Every team that played today excluding the 49ers played way to off in their coverage today

It’s like teams came into the games just accepting their defenses couldn’t actually stop shit so it was more of a contain defense.

Like we’ll stop you from getting 40 plus but you are gonna easily walk to at least 21 points. Sadly for the Seahawks their contain defense still gave up 40 plus.

I hate that mindset but it may be the defense we come out in against Anthony Brown.

I’m am totally fine with telling Brown to beat us with throws
-Housh
Reply/Quote
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Reply/Quote
Trevor Lawrence looks like shit.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
4 picks and 3 by Samuel Jr. You'd think he would stop throwing in his direction.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Just looked at the Jags schedule and they basically ate on the Colts and Titans and even loss to Freakin Houston once. They lost to literally every team worth a damn but the Jets and Ravens.
-Housh
Reply/Quote