Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now
(01-23-2022, 12:57 AM)Housh Wrote: At this point is GB stupid for not guarding the Kittle slant?
Yes.  Yes they are.

As were we in overtime...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:57 AM)Housh Wrote: At this point is GB stupid for not guarding the Kittle slant?

What comforted me when we lost is "everyone knows they're going to kittle and nobody can stop them". I do hate kittle in the annoying way.
Reply/Quote
Pack better not lose to these scrubs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

That's TE option. He has 3 different routes there. He can run the in, out or stick depending on coverage.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I kind of want SF to win. Maybe fate will give us Bengals 49ers III - This time we have Joe
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:59 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Pack better not lose to these scrubs.

No offense to packerbacker but they better.  We are one win away from possibly facing Rogers or vindication vs the 49ers. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:01 AM)CloeHokie Wrote: I kind of want SF to win. Maybe fate will give us Bengals 49ers III - This time we have Joe

I want whoever has the worst QB period. Thats SF.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Really pulling for the 9ers here. I want that revenge, and I want Rodgers out of the playoffs.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:59 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What comforted me when we lost is "everyone knows they're going to kittle and nobody can stop them". I do hate kittle in the annoying way.

I love him because of that insane play against the Saints years back.

My buddy from VA Beach came into town for some reason, so we went to a place to watch the games as we were having work done in the house and had no living room.  There was a HUGE Saints group there, and they had a 10 year old kid with them who had a trumpet, and would walk around the restaurant playing, the bad way most kids would do, The Saints Go Marching In with every score.  The whole party was pretty much pissing off the rest of the patrons in the place.  Kittle had that play shedding tacklers and being unstoppable, propelling the 49ers to the win.  I've never heard such unity of applause and cheers for a team that is not your own.  Kittle was everyone's hero that day, except that kid and the people in his party.
Reply/Quote
I guess we see 9ers in superbowl
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:02 AM)Housh Wrote: I want whoever has the worst QB period. Thats SF.

Oy, the idea of Jimmy Garoppolo playing in more SBs than Aaron Rodgers is just hilarious. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:04 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Really pulling for the 9ers here. I want that revenge, and I want Rodgers out of the playoffs.

Yup
Reply/Quote
You are kidding me, they ran on 3rd and 7 and got it

wow
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Good call, you needed the clock to run and worst case to try to convert 4th also since they were in no mans land.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:06 AM)Housh Wrote: You are kidding me, they ran on 3rd and 7 and got it

wow

Yes, do not highlight our issues, that is for another thread about 1 post down! It's cringe worthy when the browns run for it on 3rd and 10 and get it. We don't have these in our playbook lol
Reply/Quote
deebo reminding me of greg jennings broken leg put team on his back doe
Reply/Quote
Gould is Gold!

Buh-bye Pack LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Matt Lafleur, Mike Vrabel, and Zac Taylor are the Coach of the Year Candidates.

Only one has a team in a Conference Championship Game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Did they just say the long snapper's name is Taybor Pepper?
Reply/Quote
Something something about Rodgers being #1 in that other thread

Great regular season QB tho

That said, I don't want to see him end up with the Steelers.

Ps: Bengals/Niners part 3 still in play

Reply/Quote