Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for this 49ers VS Packers game happening now
(01-23-2022, 12:02 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Close game.  I'd love to see all visiting teams win this weekend and really turn the league upside down.

I'm down with that
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:03 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's still under contract next season.

And Lance showed in his game action that they can't move on from him just yet.

That’s definitely they way they should be going with a guy who had only what 12 starts in college? Jimmy can manage a game well enough to let that guy work himself into the league slowly for a couple of years and get some occasional game time.
Reply/Quote
Who would you rather be...Cooper Manning, or the other guy from WHAM? You're a punchline, but you're also set for life. I'd take it.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Who would you rather be...Cooper Manning, or the other guy from WHAM? You're a punchline, but you're also set for life. I'd take it.

The other guy from Wham
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Who would you rather be...Cooper Manning, or the other guy from WHAM?  You're a punchline, but you're also set for life.  I'd take it.

Cooper at least has game tape to prove he was the best of the 3, AND a son on a trajectory to have career earnings exceeding those of your father and two younger brothers combined.

So the clear answer is Cooper.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:08 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Who would you rather be...Cooper Manning, or the other guy from WHAM?  You're a punchline, but you're also set for life.  I'd take it.

(01-23-2022, 12:11 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: The other guy from Wham

His name is Andrew Ridgeley, bitches LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:18 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: His name is Andrew Ridgeley, bitches LOL

But I’d really like to be John Oates
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:18 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: His name is Andrew Ridgeley, bitches LOL

We're sorry Mr. Ridgeley, we meant no disrespect.
Reply/Quote
Got a couple of wimpy QBs out there only 10 pts through 3, can't handle the cold they're dreaming of a fireplace and blankets. Or maybe that's just Jimmy G.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:19 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: But I’d really like to be John Oates

Yeah, but Oates, Garfunkel, Messina, and the other "other guys" all did stuff.  The other guy from WHAM mostly played an unplugged electric guitar and danced around.

Oates has been working his arse off for decades while the other guy from WHAM hasn't done anything other than boink one of the Bananarama chicks since 1990.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:20 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: We're sorry Mr. Ridgeley, we meant no disrespect.

If only.  I'd love to be sitting back while those royalty checks just keep rolling in (sigh).  
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:22 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: If only.  I'd love to be sitting back while those royalty checks just keep rolling in (sigh).  

A novelty song I recorded a decade ago blew up a bit on instagram after some Bollywood chick put it on one of her videos.  It wasn't a buttload of money, but getting paid for nothing was pretty nice while it lasted.  I was Andrew Ridgeley for about a month. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:22 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: If only.  I'd love to be sitting back while those royalty checks just keep rolling in (sigh).  

I just assumed.

And it made sense.

I figured that is why your user name is Awful Llama instead of Good Llama.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:27 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I just assumed.

And it made sense.

I figured that is why your user name is Awful Llama instead of Good Llama.

That's fair.
Reply/Quote
Gotta admit, if the 9ers win, it's so going to deflate my feelings. If it's bengals-49ers again, I'm not watching.*

*Yeah, I realize theres a lot of football to play and the odds of this happening are super unlikely.
Reply/Quote
Getting dangerously close to turning to the UFC show
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 12:32 AM)Benton Wrote: Gotta admit, if the 9ers win, it's so going to deflate my feelings. If it's bengals-49ers again, I'm not watching.*

*Yeah, I realize theres a lot of football to play and the odds of this happening are super unlikely.

We'd be pretty fortunate to take on Jimmy Crapoloppopolo rather than Brady, Rodgers, or Stafford with that loaded LA team.
Reply/Quote
Dude Jimmy G cant get anything going
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That throw to Kittle was pretty big
Reply/Quote
Jimmy made 2 straight decent throws there on 3rd.
-Housh
Reply/Quote