Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Garbage California AG doxes legal gun owners and CCW's
(06-30-2022, 11:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: I do have the same access...I don't have the same level of caring.

Yet another example of why your arguments and positions routinely fall flat.

Quote:I'm sure they will conduct an investigation as thoroughly and fairly as when the police investigate one of their own.  Hilarious

An interesting statement coming from someone with your track record on law enforcement.  I'm sure you thought this was witty, but it really only speaks poorly as to your own position.  I do appreciate your bolstering my position, however inadvertently.
Reply/Quote
(06-30-2022, 09:28 AM)michaelsean Wrote: What is the purpose of revealing the name and address of gun owners?

I see no useful purpose served by making such a list available to the public. As SSF has pointed out before, the top two things sought by thieves breaking and entering into a home are cash money and guns. A published list would basically hand more organized thieves a Christmas catalogue of opportunities to find the latter more easily. It's one thing if a gun owner is foolish enough to broadcast they own by placing a sign in front of their home or a bumper sticker on their car. It's another thing for the government to point out the rest of the owners who aren't so foolish.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2022, 05:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Projection is a favored tactic of the modern conservative dingbat.

What was his rank and why couldn't you bring your wife to cum?

Does no one moderate this forum anymore?
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 08:30 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Does no one moderate this forum anymore?

People have to report posts.  Moderators aren't reading every thread and every post.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Video 
(07-01-2022, 09:15 PM)basballguy Wrote: People have to report posts.  Moderators aren't reading every thread and every post.

Don’t be snitchy. Go for a run and reorganize your thoughts first at least.
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2022, 11:21 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Don’t be snitchy. Go for a run and reorganize your thoughts first at least.

Haha i was just answering his question
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote