Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays on Gays intolerance
(06-14-2015, 01:49 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Those are just words.  No reason to get yourself worked up.

Yeah cause threats of violence with a recent history of violence is the same as hosting Ted Cruz or making a donation. Rock On
(06-14-2015, 01:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You make this easy:  

1. Why would your bring in my views on being a Christian.... Not even relevant to this thread .... Where did i bring that up?  And how is it relevant?

Christianity teaches tolerance.  You're not.

Quote:2.why would it matter what a business does ... If they won't serve you .... You will go elsewhere.   This is exactly the case against this type of tegulation.

If it doesn't matter why are you upset a heterosexual was asked to leave a gay bar?  If they won't serve him he can go elsewhere.

Quote:3. Violent rhetoric... Calling in arson threads to the pizza joint in indiana for one.   Google and I'm sure you can find a list.   

Your talking about a heterosexual kicked out of a gay bar and accusing the bar patrons of violent rhetoric, not a pizza joint in Indiana.  Give me an example of violent rhetoric from your example.

Quote:4. I am tolerant of other and I also believe everyone should be treated the same .... Which we are not at this moment

People from Africa, Central America, and South America are "savages."  You asked if we have to treat a white lady like she is black because she claimed she was black.  You support a ban against same sex marriage.  You support discrimination (businesses shouldn't be told who they can serve) and discrimination by definition treats people differently.
(06-14-2015, 01:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah cause threats of violence with a recent history of violence is the same as hosting Ted Cruz or making a donation.     Rock On

Just words, dude.  Just words.

So are we not supposed to get worked up over words?  Or we are supposed to get worked up over words?  Or we are only supposed to get worked up over words when you get worked up over words?

Make up your mind, Sybil.
(06-14-2015, 11:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So "they" are intolerant, but not discriminatory.  Whereas, you and StLucie are intolerant and discriminatory.

Did they refuse service to this man?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-14-2015, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did they refuse service to this man?

I've been kicked out of a bar after they served me.  I wasn't kicked out due to discrimination.

So ask the owner and staff of the bar if they refused to serve him.
(06-14-2015, 02:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I've been kicked out of a bar after they served me.  I wasn't kicked out due to discrimination.

So ask the owner and staff of the bar if they refused to serve him.

Making excuses for discrimination is terrible.

The man was refused service because they didn't like him talking to someone who disagrees with their lifestyle. Try real hard to call that anything other than discrimination.  

(06-14-2015, 02:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Making excuses for discrimination is terrible. 

Then why do you discriminate against homosexuals?  And where did I make an excuse?

Quote:The man was refused service because they didn't like him talking to someone who disagrees with their lifestyle. Try real hard to call that anything other than discrimination. 

He was kicked out after arguing with the owner.  An argument about supporting someone who supports discrimination.  I've been kicked out for arguing.
(06-14-2015, 02:50 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Then why do you discriminate against homosexuals?  And where did I make an excuse?

He was kicked out after arguing with the owner.  An argument about supporting someone who supports discrimination.  I've been kicked out for arguing.

The excuse was not calling the action discrimination. Seems in one instance you have a pretty narrow view on what discrimination is; while on the other it is quite broad.

I've never kicked a homosexual out of anything; nor have I gotten into a heated argument with one because that are so.

But I discriminate because? And this bar owner does not because?

I'm assuming that a business owner can ask people to leave if they're yelling at other patrons.

From this story, it sounds like both sides were yelling. Not sure why everyone is getting so worked up about this business owner trying to kick disruptive people out.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-14-2015, 03:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm assuming that a business owner can ask people to leave if they're yelling at other patrons.

From this story, it sounds like both sides were yelling. Not sure why everyone is getting so worked up about this business owner trying to kick disruptive people out.

Actually one observer said it was strictly between the owner and the guy that was kicked out.

Quote:Another source added: “This was strictly between P.J. and Mati.”

The person that was kicked out also blames it solely on the owner of the establishment.

Quote:“P.J. McAteer is condemning me for what he perceives as my thoughts and beliefs by asking me to leave a venue open to all. As small-minded as that is, I have been and will always be an advocate for LGBTQ issues.”

As I said earlier: Making excuses for discrimination is terrible.

(06-14-2015, 03:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually one observer said it was strictly between the owner and the guy that was kicked out.

The person that was kicked out also blames it solely on the owner of the establishment.

As I said earlier: Making excuses for discrimination is terrible.

Thanks for confirming that the guy who was kicked out was yelling.

I guarantee if I owned a bar, and someone came into that bar that we knew had recently had dinner with a homosexual, then others started to question why he would eat with such a person and it perhaps got a little heated, and then I as the owner told him I disagreed with it as well and asked him to leave; folks would say that I was discriminating.

They would probably also have choice words for the other patrons that applauded as I forced him to leave.

I further bet if I hired a plane to fly over the community urging other not to eat at this persons establishment because they associate with homosexuals; I would be called a hateful bigot.

But for some reason this case is different. I wonder why?

(06-14-2015, 03:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Thanks for confirming that the guy who was kicked out was yelling.

Where did I confirm such a thing?

(06-14-2015, 03:21 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I'm assuming that a business owner can ask people to leave if they're yelling at other patrons.

(06-14-2015, 03:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually one observer said it was strictly between the owner and the guy that was kicked out.

So he got kicked out for yelling at the owner not other patrons.

Thanks again, bfine.

(06-14-2015, 04:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So he got kicked out for yelling at the owner not other patrons.

Thanks again, bfine.

One witness states there were a lot of people yelling.

Another states the issue was strictly between the owner and the man kicked out.

Feeble attempt at best to excuse discrimination. It is really quite disgusting. 

(06-14-2015, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Another states the issue was strictly between the owner and the man kicked out.

Yea, you said that

Again, thanks for confirming that the guy was kicked out for causing a scene.

Not sure why so many are against a business owner's right to kick out patrons who are yelling at them in their restaurant. Must be liberal progressives.

(06-14-2015, 04:55 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, you said that

Again, thanks for confirming that the guy was kicked out for causing a scene.

None of the witnesses stated the man that got kicked out was even yelling. The eyewitness states that Mati was approached (or in your words causing a scene) and states that later there were a lot of people yelling (didn’t even mention Mati.). So anyone not trying to excuse why this man was thrown out can plainly see he did not initiate any type of confrontation. He was simply there trying to enjoy himself when he was approached, a bunch of people started yelling, and applauded once he was forced to leave by the owner.

You just choose to come to the conclusion that the man that was approached was yelling and that is why HE got kicked out. You have nothing to support this assertion except your bias; you merely come to his conclusion to excuse this act of discrimination. 

WTS, I'm done with this discussion. I will reserve future discussion for folks that actually wish to address what was stated. 

(06-14-2015, 05:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: None of the witnesses stated the man that got kicked out was even yelling. The eyewitness states that Mati was approached (or in your words causing a scene) and states that later there were a lot of people yelling (didn’t even mention Mati.). So anyone not trying to excuse why this man was thrown out can plainly see he did not initiate any type of confrontation. He was simply there trying to enjoy himself when he was approached, a bunch of people started yelling, and applauded once he was forced to leave by the owner.

You just choose to come to the conclusion that the man that was approached was yelling and that is why HE got kicked out. You have nothing to support this assertion except your bias; you merely come to his conclusion to excuse this act of discrimination. 

WTS, I'm done with this discussion. I will reserve future discussion for folks that actually wish to address what was stated. 

You just said that a lot of people were yelling but then stated twice that others said it was just between the owner and the man who was kicked out.

That suggests that at the very least the two were both yelling. So how is what I said wrong?

(06-14-2015, 05:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You just said that a lot of people were yelling but then stated twice that others said it was just between the owner and the man who was kicked out.

That suggests that at the very least the two were both yelling. So how is what I said wrong?

Because the one that said it was just between the 2 was different from the guy that said a lot of people were yelling.

In case you are unaware; sometimes eyewitness accounts contradict each other; however, neither stated that Mati was thrown out for yelling at the owner. That's just something you made up in your head in an excuse to defend discrimination. To add to this one of the patrons boasted on facebook that they applauded when Mati was kicked out. I suppose it is your right to defend these actions if you wish

The man stated he was thrown out because the owner disagreed with his thoughts and beliefs. But for some reason you consider him a liar and say it was because he was yelling at the owner.