Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays on Gays intolerance
(06-16-2015, 12:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please show me where I said I am against homosexuality because it is gross. This is just one of the many things you make up in your head. Do I care what 2 people do in their bedroom? As long as it is consentual and no one is harmed: no. Will I say I have no issues with homosexuality? No.

I veiw it as a sin and is only one of many. Where I draw the line (and has caused many folks to make things up in their heads) is that if SSM was brought to a vote and I voted; I would vote against it, because in my mind that would be me affirming that I approve sin.

What would you think if a pork ban was passed based upon Judaism and Islam?

Quote:I have no ill will toward homosexuals; it's just my beliefs view the act of homosexuality as a sin; no different from an alcoholic, adulterer, or any other number of sinners. Hell, it seems I'm in the minority here that I have issue with this man getting kicked out of an establishment simply because of his political beliefs; yet I'm the "bigot".
It's okay to ban same sex marriage, but it is unacceptable to kick a Republican out of a bar?
(06-16-2015, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would I deny saying any such thing? I most likely did say that they cannot reproduce and that if everyone were of this same complusion, then the human race could be in jeopardy.

Those that have the ability to "keep up", seem to be well aware of my reason against the act of homosexuality. Just look at Breech's hate filled post a few up from this. The post were someone replied immediately with some idiotic correlation to sex (I kinda think that guy is obsessed with it. He ALWAYS brings it up).

I'm intolerant of the intolerant. I would think the intolerant would be the first to understand my intolerance of them seeing as they are intolerant of others.
(06-16-2015, 10:08 AM)blt4584 Wrote: You said you don't want to see it and I'm just wondering how much of a risk that is in your day to day life.

I don't want to see anyone making out in public. Gay or regular. Leave it in your private life
(06-16-2015, 12:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There is a very good chance that the individual that wrote the article has much more insight than you do on the matter; perhaps even spoken with witnesses. This reporter said he was kicked out merely for being there and Mati said he was kicked out because they disagreed with his views.Yet for some reason your assertion that he was kicked out for simply yelling at the owner should hold more merit, even though no one has said this: witness, writer, or otherwise (well except for Bmorepat in his attempt to excuse blantant discrimination). 

I will say you are quite narrow-minded on what can be constituted as discrimination and intollerence. This is eye-opening. 

Considering the article is his own little quips thrown in the middle of a word for word reprint of the Post article that he links to, I am going to say... probably not.

Again, you have just posted two internet articles that reported on the OP's article...

congrats on not understanding how internet journalism works.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-16-2015, 02:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's okay to ban same sex marriage, but it is unacceptable to kick a Republican out of a bar?

Yes, it is OK to exercise your right to vote.

No it is not OK to kick someone out of an establishment because of their political affiliation.

Apparently, you disagree. That's OK; I'm used to being in the minority around here.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-16-2015, 05:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes, it is OK to exercise your right to vote.

No it is not OK to kick someone out of an establishment because of their political affiliation.

Apparently, you disagree. That's OK; I'm used to being in the minority around here.

[Image: martyr-woma.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-16-2015, 02:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm intolerant of the intolerant.

This is the excuse everybody comes up with to explain their intollerence of those that do not share their beliefs.

Albert Einstien really did say it best:

“Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population.”
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-16-2015, 03:09 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't want to see anyone making out in public.   Gay or regular.   Leave it in your private life

Gay people are regular humans too!