Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gays on Gays intolerance
(06-15-2015, 01:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...or else you just felt the need to insult a couple of Board Members in your orginal post.

I'm agnostic.  Your god doesn't have anything to do with my marriage. The lack of your god doesn't make my marriage any less meaningful than your marriage. My marriage doesn't affect your marriage in any way. So if the opposition to same sex marriage was really about religion than you would be opposed to my marriage, too. But, you don't hear about marriage bans directed at agnostics because this really isn't about religion. It's about bigotry directed at gays and lesbians. So I changed my mind about the article based upon the information available. I haven't changed my mind about you two for the same reason.
(06-15-2015, 06:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm agnostic.  Your god doesn't have anything to do with my marriage. The lack of your god doesn't make my marriage any less meaningful than your marriage. My marriage doesn't affect your marriage in any way. So if the opposition to same sex marriage was really about religion than you would be opposed to my marriage, too. But, you don't hear about marriage bans directed at agnostics because this really isn't about religion. It's about bigotry directed at gays and lesbians. So I changed my mind about the article based upon the information available. I haven't changed my mind about you two for the same reason.

And mostly its about icky man-man marriage.

Because they have icky sex that doesn't make babies.

At least that what I've read.... Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-15-2015, 06:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm agnostic.  Your god doesn't have anything to do with my marriage. The lack of your god doesn't make my marriage any less meaningful than your marriage. My marriage doesn't affect your marriage in any way. So if the opposition to same sex marriage was really about religion than you would be opposed to my marriage, too. But, you don't hear about marriage bans directed at agnostics because this really isn't about religion. It's about bigotry directed at gays and lesbians. So I changed my mind about the article based upon the information available. I haven't changed my mind about you two for the same reason.

Government Marriage is based in racism and exists to stop interracial marriage. ....    So if your marriage isn't about any religious connection.... Are you connected under the government  marriage or anti miscegenation?

Now why would anyone wanna be connected to that.. ..
(06-15-2015, 07:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: And mostly its about icky man-man marriage.

Because they have icky sex that doesn't make babies.

At least that what I've read.... Smirk

Dude on dude sex is gross. count me as one that doesn't wanna see that mess.

Not sure how much that has to do with the OP; but thanks for the story. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-16-2015, 12:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dude on dude sex is gross.  count me as one that doesn't wanna see that mess.

How often do you see guys going at it? Maybe it's something your doing.

Or do you just think about it a lot? It's not a issue in my life and I'm wondering why others seem to keep running into this problem.
(06-16-2015, 01:55 AM)blt4584 Wrote: How often do you see guys going at it? Maybe it's something your doing.

Or do you just think about it a lot? It's not a issue in my life and I'm wondering why others seem to keep running into this problem.

Dino is the one who brought it up. It's his deal.
(06-15-2015, 03:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: STILL nobody quoted stating Mati was kicked out simply for yelling; BmorePat is the only one that continues to say that is why. There was someone quoted that he was kicked out "after his mere presence got on everyone’s nerves."

Nope, no discrimination in that quote. Please press this matter further.

lol, that line is from the author, not a witness, who is merely reporting on the original news story. So you have now posted two articles that quote the original one word for word in saying:

Quote:“They got kind of heated and before you knew it, there was a lot of people yelling.” That’s when owner P.J. McAteer approached the table. He told Weiderpass to leave or he would call the police.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-16-2015, 12:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dude on dude sex is gross.  count me as one that doesn't wanna see that mess.

(06-16-2015, 01:55 AM)blt4584 Wrote: How often do you see guys going at it? Maybe it's something your doing.

(06-16-2015, 04:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dino is the one who brought it up.  It's his deal.

Its Lucy and Larry's problem with gay marriage and gay people in general.  They think the gheys are having the "wrong kind of sex"...which is why I mentioned it.  And then Lucy confirmed it.  Smirk

I don't care what two consenting adults do in their bedroom.  Folks like Larry/TommyC/bfine and Lucy use it as a reason we can't have gay marriage.  

And now they will take me to task for bringing up what they said in other threads. Mellow

They also never say woman on woman sex is "gross".  Rolleyes
(06-16-2015, 12:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Government Marriage is based in racism and exists to stop interracial marriage. ....  

Let's just assume I believe you are correct despite your track record.  When was government marriage based in racism?  Mid 1800s?  Is government marriage in 2015 based upon the same thing?

Quote:So if your marriage isn't about any religious connection.... Are you connected under the government  marriage or anti miscegenation?

My marriage is based upon love and commitment by two people for each other.  My marriage isn't defined by your religion or what ever misguided belief you hold about the government.  If my marriage, based upon love and commitment, diminishes your marriage in any way because it doesn't include your God then you're doing it wrong.

Quote:Now why would anyone wanna be connected to that.. ..

Are you married?  Do you have a marriage license?  If you do, why?  Why would you want to be connected to that?
Why would I want my marriage connected to your god who water boarded the entire planet to death making him the most successful mass murderer in history?  But, hey. . . everytime I see a rainbow I can take comfort knowing he will select of different method of genocide during the End of Times.

[Image: alex_eyes.jpg]

Are you being forced to watch?
(06-16-2015, 12:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure how much that has to do with the OP; but thanks for the story. 

You're welcome.
(06-16-2015, 04:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dino is the one who brought it up.  It's his deal.

You said you don't want to see it and I'm just wondering how much of a risk that is in your day to day life.
(06-16-2015, 06:50 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, that line is from the author, not a witness, who is merely reporting on the original news story. So you have now posted two articles that quote the original one word for word in saying:

There is a very good chance that the individual that wrote the article has much more insight than you do on the matter; perhaps even spoken with witnesses. This reporter said he was kicked out merely for being there and Mati said he was kicked out because they disagreed with his views.Yet for some reason your assertion that he was kicked out for simply yelling at the owner should hold more merit, even though no one has said this: witness, writer, or otherwise (well except for Bmorepat in his attempt to excuse blantant discrimination). 

I will say you are quite narrow-minded on what can be constituted as discrimination and intollerence. This is eye-opening. 

(06-16-2015, 08:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Its Lucy and Larry's problem with gay marriage and gay people in general.  They think the gheys are having the "wrong kind of sex"...which is why I mentioned it.  And then Lucy confirmed it.  Smirk

I don't care what two consenting adults do in their bedroom.  Folks like Larry/TommyC/bfine and Lucy use it as a reason we can't have gay marriage.  

And now they will take me to task for bringing up what they said in other threads. Mellow

They also never say woman on woman sex is "gross".  Rolleyes
Please show me where I said I am against homosexuality because it is gross. This is just one of the many things you make up in your head. Do I care what 2 people do in their bedroom? As long as it is consentual and no one is harmed: no. Will I say I have no issues with homosexuality? No.

I veiw it as a sin and is only one of many. Where I draw the line (and has caused many folks to make things up in their heads) is that if SSM was brought to a vote and I voted; I would vote against it, because in my mind that would be me affirming that I approve sin.

I have no ill will toward homosexuals; it's just my beliefs view the act of homosexuality as a sin; no different from an alcoholic, adulterer, or any other number of sinners. Hell, it seems I'm in the minority here that I have issue with this man getting kicked out of an establishment simply because of his political beliefs; yet I'm the "bigot".

(06-16-2015, 12:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Government Marriage is based in racism and exists to stop interracial marriage. ....    So if your marriage isn't about any religious connection.... Are you connected under the government  marriage or anti miscegenation?

Now why would anyone wanna be connected to that.. ..

We've been over this before. Legal marriage predates religious marriage. It's all about property and control, which is why the Church got in on it in the Middle Ages.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-16-2015, 12:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Please show me where I said I am against homosexuality because it is gross. This is just one of the many things you make up in your head. Do I care what 2 people do in their bedroom? As long as it is consentual and no one is harmed: no. Will I say I have no issues with homosexuality? No.

I veiw it as a sin and is only one of many. Where I draw the line (and has caused many folks to make things up in their heads) is that if SSM was brought to a vote and I voted; I would vote against it, because in my mind that would be me affirming that I approve sin.

I have no ill will toward homosexuals; it's just my beliefs view the act of homosexuality as a sin; no different from an alcoholic, adulterer, or any other number of sinners. Hell, it seems I'm in the minority here that I have issue with this man getting kicked out of an establishment simply because of his political beliefs; yet I'm the "bigot".

You have said gay marriage is wrong because they can't have babies.  They have the wrong kind of sex.  You can deny it if you like.  The old board is gone.

Lucy said it was gross.

But now it IS your religion as the basis for your opposing it?  

That's reassuring to know.  Rock On
(06-16-2015, 12:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have said gay marriage is wrong because they can't have babies.  They have the wrong kind of sex.  You can deny it if you like.  The old board is gone.

Lucy said it was gross.

But now it IS your religion as the basis for your opposing it?  

That's reassuring to know.  Rock On
Why would I deny saying any such thing? I most likely did say that they cannot reproduce and that if everyone were of this same complusion, then the human race could be in jeopardy.

Those that have the ability to "keep up", seem to be well aware of my reason against the act of homosexuality. Just look at Breech's hate filled post a few up from this. The post were someone replied immediately with some idiotic correlation to sex (I kinda think that guy is obsessed with it. He ALWAYS brings it up).

(06-16-2015, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why would I deny saying any such thing? I most likely did say that they cannot reproduce and that if everyone were of this same complusion, then the human race could be in jeopardy.

Those that have the ability to "keep up", seem to be well aware of my reason against the act of homosexuality. Just look at Breech's hate filled post a few up from this. The post were someone replied immediately with some idiotic correlation to sex (I kinda think that guy is obsessed with it. He ALWAYS brings it up).

Yes...the "wrong kind of sex".

And Lucy said it is gross.

Please, how you say, "keep up".

Although you are good at this.
[Image: deflect_zpse15c79ff.gif]
(06-16-2015, 01:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yes...the "wrong kind of sex".

And Lucy said it is gross.

Please, how you say, "keep up".

Although you are good at this.
[Image: deflect_zpse15c79ff.gif]

Label the inability to reproduce "The wrong kind of sex" if you choose. Those are your words, not mine.