Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gennifer Flowers.
Obviously Trump got her seated in the front row at the debate with Hillary.

I mean, how is that even possible. Jesus Christ, that is low.

--- AMERICA! Do you know what this whole shitshow looks like???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Only if she doesn't mysteriously shoot herself in the back of the head, prior to the debate.. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Well, I know if I showed up for a debate and someone my spouse plowed 40 years ago was there I would curl up in the fetal position and cry my eyes out.

Seriously, your husband boned someone 40 years ago and so you are unfit to govern is the best Dumb Donald can come up with?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Clinton tries to troll - gets pwned by the absolute madman.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
And the NFL trotted out Atlanta and New Orleans for their Monday night spot.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
It's a big liberal plot to make people feel bad for Clinton.

Of course.

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-24-2016, 11:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's a big liberal plot to make people feel bad for Clinton.

Of course.

Ninja
It really is !!
It's also to keep her adrenaline up, so she might be able to stand for the entire debate.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
This should surprise no one. There are two pieces of shit that will be on stage. One is polished, one is unpolished. When it comes to the general election the polished turd has a bit more of an edge, so the unpolished one will have to find ways to try to gain the upper hand and scuff up that polished exterior a bit.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
This will backfire with female voters.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-25-2016, 08:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: This should surprise no one. There are two pieces of shit that will be on stage. One is polished, one is unpolished. When it comes to the general election the polished turd has a bit more of an edge, so the unpolished one will have to find ways to try to gain the upper hand and scuff up that polished exterior a bit.

It's also typical of Trump's thin skin.  He found out Mark Cuban was going to be there so he attacked him on twitter as a failure (I guess he had one business fail?  I didn't look it up.  Apparently you need a minimum of four to be "great" in Trump's eyes.)

Then he brings up a 40 year old affair.

(09-25-2016, 09:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This will backfire with female voters.

Yep.  Especially when he brings it up during the debate....which he will to prove how smart he is.  Smirk
(09-25-2016, 09:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This will backfire with female voters.

Exactly.

Women do not like to see wives blamed or shamed for what their husbands did.
(09-26-2016, 03:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly.

Women do not like to see wives blamed or shamed for what their husbands did.

Not only women I'd guess.
(09-24-2016, 09:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Obviously Trump got her seated in the front row at the debate with Hillary.

I mean, how is that even possible. Jesus Christ, that is low.

--- AMERICA! Do you know what this whole shitshow looks like???

And you care because?

That's low, I would've had everyone of them there that I could've had and have them all blowing kisses to Hillary and Bill for the entire debate. So what's your point?

Welcome to politics in the US. Hillary brought and paid for the Former Ms Columbia, so it's all good, but Trump calling her a Piggy is not nearly as bad as what Bill did to Hillary again and again and again and a...

And next time, I doubt Trump takes the high road about Bill's past.

Many of the women I know won't support her because she's still married to Bill.
(09-30-2016, 01:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And you care because?

People around the globe care how American politics goes because of the likelihood it will effect them.

Treasury decides to raise interest rates? Businesses in China freak because less borrowing can lead to less spending, which leads to fewer people buying useless imported crap. Congress decides to spend $10 million to influence anti-government groups in another country? That country's trade partners consider pulling back in case the move is successful. President pushes for war and removal of other foreign leaders based off circumstantial evidence? Other countries join in because they're allies.

There's plenty of apprehension around the globe right now about Trump, both from the stand point of his business dealings (screw the little guy, increase the profit margin) to statements that have been pro-conflict.
(09-30-2016, 01:44 PM)Benton Wrote: There's plenty of apprehension around the globe right now about Trump, both from the stand point of his business dealings (screw the little guy, increase the profit margin) to statements that have been pro-conflict.

And the media is playing it up bigtime.
Out of the two, Hillary is the war hawk, a little money deposited into the Clinton Foundation from Soros and it's on.
(09-30-2016, 03:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And the media is playing it up bigtime.
Out of the two, Hillary is the war hawk, a little money deposited into the Clinton Foundation from Soros and it's on.

[Image: latest?cb=20150213222143]
(09-30-2016, 04:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: latest?cb=20150213222143]

Nice, what's the old saying? When you have nothing? Insult, lie and deny?
(09-30-2016, 04:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Nice, what's the old saying? When you have nothing? Insult, lie and deny?

You think that a donation to the Clinton Foundation from George Soros will be enough to make Clinto declare war as President. 

There is no other good response to that kind of "thinking".

That's low, I would've had everyone of them there that I could've had and have them all blowing kisses to Hillary and Bill for the entire debate. So what's your point?

Welcome to politics in the US. Hillary brought and paid for the Former Ms Columbia, so it's all good, but Trump calling her a Piggy is not nearly as bad as what Bill did to Hillary again and again and again and a...

Whoa.

first off, I hardly saw anyting so troubingly disgusting as Donald Trump bragging about himself taking the "high road" out of "respect for Chelsea". And he is so proud of himself there that he just mentioned his not mentioning. What a douche.
If you bring in Bill, you're really walking on thin ice.
He's not running, she is. He doesn't matter in the first place. And whatever happened in their marriage is the concern of the Clinton family and that's it.
We Europeans have strange ideas about private life, we think it should be private.

Now what you say about women in public is a different thing. You really downplay Trump's choice of words by comparing it to Bill Clintons infidelity? I don't even know ho to respond to that.

Now why do I care. First this election probably is more important than the ones in my petty country. Second, all right-wingers in Europe hold their breath right now. If Trump wins, our political landscape will never be the same. And the style of politics will chance dramatically, too. Third, I personally believe a Trump presidency would be extremely dangerous. Fourth, I do not get why he gets a pass on everything, on the most outrageous things and saqyings, the most irresponsible, childish behaviour. I do not get why you can't see how unfit this man's character is for a presidency. That's why.

He didn't take the high road the first time, so I doubt he takes it the second time. Mentioning something her husband did 20 years and then saying you won't actually say anything about it isn't taking the high road. There's no "high road" as it's not relevant to her ability to be President and she never mentioned anything Melania did.

It'll backfire and he'll burn even more.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]