Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno :cry:
(03-23-2021, 02:15 AM)SladeX Wrote: Sign the rookies. Injury contingency. The usual... . Or hopefully an IOL.

They have enough cap space to do that without the cuts.
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 05:41 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: They have enough cap space to do that without the cuts.

Should have used

Really thought the team should have added a quality guard. FA isn't an abject failure, but not quite as aggressive in terms of OL as I had hoped.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think Geno will land on his feet somewhere else. With two healthy arms, I think he'll be right back at it. Hopefully he gets to go to a SB like Whit did (even though Whit didn't win) wherever he goes. He deserves it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 10:47 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I would love to have him back at a lower contract. My only thing is why didn't they just go ahead and restructure his contact? That is assuming they didn't try and he is willing to do it. Especially considering we didn't rush out to sign anyone with the extra cap.

He probably did not want to restructure without testing the market. He'll see if he can get an better offer somewhere else, if not, he'll sign for less to stay here.
Reply/Quote