Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Carlin on Republican attitudes towards women decades ago.
(11-26-2015, 12:38 PM)Benton Wrote: http://usafricaonline.com/tag/george-w-bush/

there's more, like how kbr/haliburton is having some of its largest growth in sub-Sahara Africa. But it's thanksgiving, I've got pot pies to make and I'm on a phone that's hard to link articles. And I don't think its going to persuade you.

Yet others are so easily persuaded. 

Good Luck with the pies. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-25-2015, 08:45 AM)GMDino Wrote: Shouldn't have to tell you its NSFW.

Abortion, women, religion and the "sanctity of life".

"Conservatives want live babies so they can raise them to be dead soldiers."  LOL

(11-25-2015, 04:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So is the next thread democrat attitudes on blacks decades ago?

That should be a great one.

(11-26-2015, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yet others are so easily persuaded. 

Good Luck with the pies. 

Took exactly one response to change the topic from women / abortions to you and Lucy talking about blacks.

Yes, I'd say you are easily persuaded.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-26-2015, 01:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Took exactly one response to change the topic from women / abortions to you and Lucy talking about blacks.

Rock On

Women/abortions/blacks are all together. Especially since the goal of abortion is to control population of minorities and the non elites.

Remember 11.6% of the population should be the only ones allowed to have children according to the planned parenthood founder. And exactly none of those were blacks.
(11-26-2015, 01:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Took exactly one response to change the topic from women / abortions to you and Lucy talking about blacks.

Rock On

I thought the thread was  about Republicans and their political agendas. Who knew it was just another abortion thread.

My apologies for derailing. 

Let's talk more about abortions........Lucie Go!

(11-26-2015, 02:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Women/abortions/blacks are all together.   Especially since the goal of abortion is to control population of minorities and the non elites.  

Remember 11.6% of the population should be the only ones allowed to have children according to the planned parenthood founder.   And exactly none of those were blacks.

In your mind.  

(11-26-2015, 02:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I thought the thread was  about Republicans and their political agendas. Who knew it was just another abortion thread.

My apologies for derailing. 

Let's talk more about abortions........Lucie Go!

Nope. Thread about Republicans, women and abortion.

But at least you were right about Lucy.  And the black apparently.

Rock On
(11-26-2015, 02:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope. Thread about Republicans, women and abortion.

Oooohhhhh, this is a "special" abortion thread; one that mentions women and conservative views.

Much different that the other abortion threads.

Sorry didn't know I was supposed to forget half the facts when discussing abortion in your thread.

Please let me know what I am allowed to discuss.

The conservative view is going to be a short conversation on this matter though.
(11-26-2015, 01:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yet others are so easily persuaded. 

Good Luck with the pies. 

thanks, they're a lot of work but everybody loves them. Except me, I can't stand pot pies.
(11-26-2015, 07:13 PM)Benton Wrote: thanks, they're a lot of work but everybody loves them. Except me, I can't stand pot pies.

(11-26-2015, 02:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oooohhhhh, this is a "special" abortion thread; one that mentions women and conservative views.

Much different that the other abortion threads.

(11-26-2015, 03:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sorry didn't know I was supposed to forget half the facts when discussing abortion in your thread.  

Please let me know what I am allowed to discuss.    

The conservative view is going to be a short conversation on this matter though.

But enough about me.

Solid post you two.
(11-25-2015, 10:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Not sure, but decades ago sounds about right.

Well, I guess maybe his look and his material didn't change much for decades. I thought this looked very similar to part of a set he did on his last tour, which was not quite a decade ago. I mean, it kind of stopped me and made me think about the passage of time realizing that was '06 and he died in '08 but I really wonder if that set was 20 years ago or closer to 10.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(11-26-2015, 11:33 PM)GMDino Wrote: But enough about me.

Solid post you two.

There is absolutely nothing in either of those posts about you; but imitation is the greatest form of flattery. 

(11-27-2015, 02:01 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There is absolutely nothing in either of those posts about you; but imitation is the greatest form of flattery. 

You're funny.

Neither post had anything to do with the topic.  They were about your misinterpretation of it and to attack ME for setting up some imaginary guidelines.

Now either discuss republicans hating women and everything but a fetus or I'll spin the big wheel of bfine responses again.

[Image: Animated_GIF_Find_Share_on_GIPHY.gif]
(11-27-2015, 10:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: You're funny.

Neither post had anything to do with the topic.  They were about your misinterpretation of it and to attack ME for setting up some imaginary guidelines.

Now either discuss republicans hating women and everything but a fetus or I'll spin the big wheel of bfine responses again.

[Image: Animated_GIF_Find_Share_on_GIPHY.gif]

Oooohhhhhh, now I see. The purpose of the OP was to be a circle jerk about hating on Republicans and their policies. Pointing out anything positive in their policies in getting "off topic".

Who was John McCain's choice to be VP if he had been elected? Or is that question not "on topic" because it doesn't met the parameters of Republicans hating women?

(11-27-2015, 11:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oooohhhhhh, now I see. The purpose of the OP was to be a circle jerk about hating on Republicans and their policies. Pointing out anything positive in their policies in getting "off topic".

Who was John McCain's choice to be VP if he had been elected? Or is that question not "on topic" because it doesn't met the parameters of Republicans hating women?

Popcorn
(11-27-2015, 11:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oooohhhhhh, now I see. The purpose of the OP was to be a circle jerk about hating on Republicans and their policies. Pointing out anything positive in their policies in getting "off topic".

You pointing out that what used to be the Republican party was against slavery and then ignoring that those republicans are now democrats added nothing to the discussion of the GOP and their treatment of women's issues.  You just piggybacked on to Lucy changing the subject.

McCain's choice was a woman who was against women'ts rights to choose.  Sooo....what?

Solid post.
(11-27-2015, 04:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: You pointing out that what used to be the Republican party was against slavery and then ignoring that those republicans are now democrats added nothing to the discussion of the GOP and their treatment of women's issues.  You just piggybacked on to Lucy changing the subject.

McCain's choice was a woman who was against women'ts rights to choose.  Sooo....what?

Solid post.

Ah yes the Dixiecrat nonsense..... Problem with that reasoning is that the democrats still have blacks under their boots.

What's comical is that you actually believe the Dixiecrat nonsense.
(11-27-2015, 04:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: You pointing out that what used to be the Republican party was against slavery and then ignoring that those republicans are now democrats added nothing to the discussion of the GOP and their treatment of women's issues.  You just piggybacked on to Lucy changing the subject.

Solid post.

Fred was the one that said the Republicans haven't changed; not me. Is Condolezzee Rice also against women's rights?

It makes a Democrat feel better about themselves saying they we were actually the party opposed to slavery and pushed for Civil Rights; unfortunately it's not just true. Dems say "We were the party of the South during Jim Crow, but now the GOP is the party of an integrated south; so this means they are actually the party of racism and inequality". They say it, but it makes no sense. I would elaborate further but I wouldn't be talking about how Republicans hate women and that's what this thread is about. 

(11-25-2015, 10:26 PM)xxlt Wrote: Decades ago? When was this taped?

(11-25-2015, 10:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Not sure, but decades ago sounds about right.

(11-25-2015, 10:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I think this was during or just before Operation Desert Shield/Storm...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_in_Town_(George_Carlin_album)

Quote:Back in Town is George Carlin's 15th album and ninth HBO special. It was also released on CD on September 17, 1996. This was also his first of many performances at the Beacon Theater in New York City.
(11-27-2015, 10:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_in_Town_(George_Carlin_album)

Ha! I saw that tour, and yet I was thinking it was one of the prior two...

EDIT: I guess I thought it was Jammin' In New York