Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Zimmerman slams 'baboon' Obama after Virginia shooting
(08-30-2015, 08:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Or "posterior"...
Pervert

I like posterior better than backsides, but nothing beats butts.  Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-30-2015, 01:29 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Apparently you are allowed to do so as the aggressor as well.

Well I'm sure you meant this in a snarky way but it's a good opportunity to respond.

Yeah GZ was following him. But there wouldn't have been a confrontation had Trayvon not thought he was a homosexual trying to rape him. Which Trayvon's girl friend (the one from the trial) told him GZ was a gay guy trying to rape him. So that's why TM responded to GZ with violence which caused GZ to pull out his gun to defend himself.

TM would be alove today had his friend not told him that GZ was going to rape him.

That is all from her testimony.

Had she not Said that he would have went home.
(08-30-2015, 03:03 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: murder ok no matter the justification.  abortion NO WAY.
you nickle dick hypocrite

Is the baby allowed to defend itself?  
(08-30-2015, 03:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Don't text in the movie theater in florida... unless you're prepared to lose your life.

We allow texting. But you best not answer that call, or you better have it on silent. Wink
(08-31-2015, 10:16 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  
Is the baby allowed to defend itself?  

Is the woman? Are we talking free will here? Or is that reserved for white men who import their women from poor European countries?  There lies the crux. 

The pride you hold in your ignorance is quite telling.  It's all you have.  I'd wish death upon you like you do so many others, but I have a capacity for mercy that you're mentally incapable of.  
(08-31-2015, 10:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We allow texting.  But you best not answer that call, or you better have it on silent.   Wink

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justice/florida-movie-theater-shooting/

The phone or the pistol?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-31-2015, 11:05 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Is the woman? Are we talking free will here? Or is that reserved for white men who import their women from poor European countries?  There lies the crux. 

The pride you hold in your ignorance is quite telling.  It's all you have.  I'd wish death upon you like you do so many others, but I have a capacity for mercy that you're mentally incapable of.  

The woman has free will. She didn't have to engage in sex. Babies are the consequences of having sex. If the woman was forced to have sex then you would have a valid point.
(08-31-2015, 11:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/justice/florida-movie-theater-shooting/

The phone or the pistol?

That's crazy.   But we have laws to take care of a murderer.    

When we finally address mental illness in this country instead of trying to mainstream everyone then we can make some progress.    The amount of prescription drugs we take in this country is insane.    My wife never took many pills before she lived here.   She still refuses to take most of them.   She really researches the meds, especially the kids meds. I'm glad she takes the lead on double checking which meds we take and don't take.. I know we change doctors if they are quick to prescribe pills.
(08-31-2015, 11:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The woman has free will.   She didn't have to engage in sex.   Babies are the consequences of having sex.     If the woman was forced to have sex then you would have a valid point.

Obviously doesn't have to be the consequence of sex. Many times it isnt.   Just as a black kid doesn't have to be shot for walking in front some morons lawn.
(08-31-2015, 11:18 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Obviously doesn't have to be the consequence of sex. Many times it isnt.   Just as a black kid doesn't have to be shot for walking in front some morons lawn.

It is the consequence of sex. And not sure what being black and walking by lawns has to do with the consequences of sex.
(08-31-2015, 11:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The woman has free will.   She didn't have to engage in sex.   Babies are the consequences of having sex.     If the woman was forced to have sex then you would have a valid point.

So you support abortions in cases of rape.

Good.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-31-2015, 11:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: So you support abortions in cases of rape.

Good.

Don't need to.... They can take the morning after pill.
(08-31-2015, 11:53 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Don't need to.... They can take the morning after pill.

So you support abortion in cases of rape.

Good.
(08-31-2015, 11:59 AM)GMDino Wrote: So you support abortion in cases of rape.

Good.

If your calling the morning after pill an abortion then yeah we can ban all abortions after 72 hours after conception. I could support that.
(08-31-2015, 12:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If your calling the morning after pill an abortion then yeah we can ban all abortions after 72 hours after conception.    I could support that.

Whoa.  Now you want to limit it.

You said:

So you support the right to an abortion in cases of rape.

Good.
(08-31-2015, 11:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It is the consequence of sex.    And not sure what being black and walking by lawns has to do with the consequences of sex.

at this point, people dont expect you to understand much.  its easier on all of us to take your short comings in perspective.
(08-31-2015, 12:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Whoa.  Now you want to limit it.

You said:

So you support the right to an abortion in cases of rape.

Good.

Morning after pill use negates the need for rape exception to abortion. So like i said..... It's not necessary.
(08-31-2015, 01:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: at this point, people dont expect you to understand much.  its easier on all of us to take your short comings in perspective.

Ah so your down to insults. An adult would just say fair play and move on to the next topic. Obviously we know where you land.
(08-31-2015, 02:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ah so your down to insults.   An adult would just say fair play and move on to the next topic.   Obviously we know where you land.

contesting an insult with an insult with an attempted insult.  par for your hypocrite course
(08-31-2015, 01:08 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: at this point, people dont expect you to understand much.  its easier on all of us to take your short comings in perspective.

Are we stooping to genitalia insults, already ?
Ninja