Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Zimmerman slams 'baboon' Obama after Virginia shooting
(08-31-2015, 02:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: contesting an insult with an insult with an attempted insult.  par for your hypocrite course

Is this where I'm supposed to insert the "I'm rubber your glue" statement?
(08-31-2015, 02:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: contesting an insult with an insult with an attempted insult.  par for your hypocrite course

Actually, par for Lucie's course would be saying something extremely racist, sexist, or homophobic, and then either disappearing from the thread or arguing that it's somehow not racist/sexist/homophobic.

Just sayin'.

Your original comment about a kid walking on someone's lawn was valid and actually had more to do with the thread than what he was talking about previously, but somehow he couldn't respond to it without a deflection. At this point I'd like to say that it's par for the course with him, but ya know, it wasn't racist enough to by typical of him. Maybe some of his proposed laws can pass and they'll ship him out of the country for being senseless and essentially useless in any capacity.
Women who have just been raped need to just get over it and go out and get the morning after pill. Even if they rapist used a condom or they were on the pill, they need to make sure the first thing they do is get the pill. Ninja

I always find it funny when people do not understand why so many people do not understand why many women never report their rape or seek medical attention. You have just been violated more than you can ever be violated in your life... now go have strangers probe you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2015, 04:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Women who have just been raped need to just get over it and go out and get the morning after pill. Even if they rapist used a condom or they were on the pill, they need to make sure the first thing they do is get the pill. Ninja

I always find it funny when people do not understand why so many people do not understand why many women never report their rape or seek medical attention. You have just been violated more than you can ever be violated in your life... now go have strangers probe you.

I'd wager it is a natural human instinct to go through a level of denial, as well.
Sad
(08-31-2015, 04:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Women who have just been raped need to just get over it and go out and get the morning after pill. Even if they rapist used a condom or they were on the pill, they need to make sure the first thing they do is get the pill. Ninja

I always find it funny that people in favor of abortion always have to resort to hyperbolic arguments about rape and incest, as though the million abortions per year performed are all for those reasons. 

It's a dishonest argument, used mainly to accomplish two things:

1) Make those that say it feel less guilty about their support of murdering babies.

2) An attempt to turn the guilt around on those that defend life, by insinuating that those opposed to abortion don't care about those that have been the victims of rape and/or incest. 
(08-31-2015, 07:41 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I always find it funny that people in favor of abortion always have to resort to hyperbolic arguments about rape and incest, as though the million abortions per year performed are all for those reasons. 

It's a dishonest argument, used mainly to accomplish two things:

1) Make those that say it feel less guilty about their support of murdering babies.

2) An attempt to turn the guilt around on those that defend life, by insinuating that those opposed to abortion don't care about those that have been the victims of rape and/or incest. 

Despite the relative percentage being small, the fact that hundreds of thousands of women are raped each year is what drives the necessity for this protection.

Though, from what I could tell, he was just trying to gauge where Lucy drew the line, not suggest rape is the reason it needs to be legal.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-31-2015, 10:15 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I'm sure you meant this in a snarky way but it's a good opportunity to respond.    

Yeah GZ was following him.   But there wouldn't have been a confrontation had Trayvon not thought he was a homosexual trying to rape him.   Which Trayvon's girl friend (the one from the trial) told him GZ was a gay guy trying to rape him.   So that's why TM responded to GZ with violence which caused GZ to pull out his gun to defend himself.    

TM would be alove today had his friend not told him that GZ was going to rape him.  

That is all from her testimony.    

Had she not Said that he would have went home.
So he was trying to rape him?!?!?!?
(08-31-2015, 07:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Though, from what I could tell, he was just trying to gauge where Lucy drew the line, not suggest rape is the reason it needs to be legal.

That could be. 

As for me, I don't have a problem with the morning-after pill or an exception to be put into place for rape or incest.  How you'd go about policing that would be an interesting discussion.
(08-31-2015, 07:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So he was trying to rape him?!?!?!?

His girl friend testified she told him GZ was a gay rapist
(08-31-2015, 08:02 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: That could be. 

As for me, I don't have a problem with the morning-after pill or an exception to be put into place for rape or incest.  How you'd go about policing that would be an interesting discussion.

I contest you don't any exceptions if you have morning after pill.     If your raped take the pill.  if you wanna report it then ok.   If not that's fine too.  

Incest is the same way.      There is no need for exceptions when you can take one within 72 hours.

As far as what dino was doing.... He was trying to corner me into an exception. Which as I have explained isn't necessary.
(09-01-2015, 02:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I contest you don't any exceptions if you have morning after pill.     If your raped take the pill.  if you wanna report it then ok.   If not that's fine too.  

Incest is the same way.      There is no need for exceptions when you can take one within 72 hours.

As far as what dino was doing.... He was trying to corner me into an exception.   Which as I have explained isn't necessary.

All I was doing was pointing out that YOU admit that when a woman is raped you have no problem with ending the pregnancy.  You just want it to be a pill so you can pretend it isn't ending the pregnancy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-01-2015, 02:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I contest you don't any exceptions if you have morning after pill.     If your raped take the pill.  if you wanna report it then ok.   If not that's fine too.  

That might be the best alternative. 

I just personally think that abortion is the worst thing going in America.  I'd say it's just as much a disregard for human life as allowing slavery was. 

People are free to disagree with me.  My beliefs don't require anyone's approval.  
(09-01-2015, 09:04 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: That might be the best alternative. 

I just personally think that abortion is the worst thing going in America.  I'd say it's just as much a disregard for human life as allowing slavery was. 

People are free to disagree with me.  My beliefs don't require anyone's approval.  

I consider the level to which our defense budget dwarfs all other budgets, let alone any individual one, that is about taking care of our own people within our borders, points to a gigantic disregard for human life. That's just me. I like to focus on the citizens first.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-29-2015, 06:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Actually, you and GMdino are wrong on this.  It does change the case, in hindsight at least.  It confirms everything people like me said about Zimmerman from the beginning.  At the time of the trial this may have been speculation, it's now fact.

It's also possible that his views on racism changed after during and after his trial, (highly unlikely) but at the very least the whole ordeal hardened his racist beliefs. The whole thing was nothing more than both sides building each other up as stereo types.

He was hunted by the Black Panthers, and people tried to tweet his whereabouts (remember the family that got attacked at their home after Spike Lee tweeted their address)?

Even Obama spoke out against him, rather than letting the case be resolved thru the courts before commenting on it. So yea, I'd say he has a beef against Obama, however the homophobic remarks seem to have been unnecessary.

So yea, even if he wasn't a hard core racist in the beginning, he certainly has a very valid reason to be one now.
(08-31-2015, 02:26 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Are we stooping to genitalia insults, already ?
Ninja

And apparently wife insults.

I'm offended, who can I sue?
(09-01-2015, 08:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's also possible that his views on racism changed after during and after his trial, (highly unlikely) but at the very least the whole ordeal hardened his racist beliefs. The whole thing was nothing more than both sides building each other up as stereo types.

He was hunted by the Black Panthers, and people tried to tweet his whereabouts (remember the family that got attacked at their home after Spike Lee tweeted their address)?

Even Obama spoke out against him, rather than letting the case be resolved thru the courts before commenting on it. So yea, I'd say he has a beef against Obama, however the homophobic remarks seem to have been unnecessary.

So yea, even if he wasn't a hard core racist in the beginning, he certainly has a very valid reason to be one now.
He wouldn't have been following that kid if he wasn't the racist, *****, twit that he is.... (The ***** starts with P.... ends in Y)
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(09-01-2015, 12:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I consider the level to which our defense budget dwarfs all other budgets, let alone any individual one, that is about taking care of our own people within our borders, points to a gigantic disregard for human life. That's just me. I like to focus on the citizens first.

I guess I'm crazy for thinking that it's not the government's job to "take care of us".  To protect us, yes....although you won't get any argument from me that the defense budget is way too high and needs to be scaled back. 

I'd prefer to take care of my own family....call me old-fashioned or something, but I view my family and my child as my responsibility. 
(09-01-2015, 09:59 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I guess I'm crazy for thinking that it's not the government's job to "take care of us".  To protect us, yes....although you won't get any argument from me that the defense budget is way too high and needs to be scaled back. 

I'd prefer to take care of my own family....call me old-fashioned or something, but I view my family and my child as my responsibility. 

Insuring the welfare, right there in the Constitution. Taking the hyperbolic stance doesn't negate that it is an intended role.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-01-2015, 08:54 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's also possible that his views on racism changed after during and after his trial, (highly unlikely) but at the very least the whole ordeal hardened his racist beliefs. The whole thing was nothing more than both sides building each other up as stereo types.

Confused
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/24/george-zimmerman-obama_n_6932652.html

Quote:In July 2013, a jury found Zimmerman not guilty in the shooting death of Martin, who was 17. Days later, Obama weighed in on Martin's death, saying "the African-American community is looking at this issue through a set of experiences and a history that doesn't go away."

"When Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is, Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago," Obama said.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-01-2015, 10:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Insuring the welfare, right there in the Constitution. Taking the hyperbolic stance doesn't negate that it is an intended role.

General welfare doesn't mean cradle to grave entitlements. 

Welfare had a different meaning until government cheese programs became a big thing a couple of decades ago. 

Please find me some quotes from any of the founding fathers advocating for big government social programs.  Good luck.