This is really kind of funny..

then best friend Germiane Pratt chimes in

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Lol.
Reply/Quote
Agree. Extend Logan Wilson
Reply/Quote
I've always like Pratt, but since he chewed on Ossai for the out of bounds hit, after HE himself missed a tackle that gave them almost as many yards, he needs to be quite for a while....
Reply/Quote
If a team would overpay for CJ they will overpay for Pratt, shouldn't be us.

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:35 PM)casear2727 Wrote: If a team would overpay for CJ they will overpay for Pratt, shouldn't be us.

Pratt i do believe is at a higher level than CJ and more important position, that is why I don;t want to overpay Hurst either.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:40 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Pratt i do believe is at a higher level than CJ and more important position, that is why I don;t want to overpay Hurst either.. 

Position does not matter, an overpay is an overpay.

Reply/Quote
Really don't love the way this off-season has started.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Cheers for the interception against the Raiders will never forget it.

Close the door on your way out.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 05:02 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Cheers for the interception against the Raiders will never forget it.

Close the door on your way out.

Tbf, he helped with the fumble against Baltimore too
Reply/Quote
Fine LB, but he is not a game wrecker and shouldn't be paid like one.

Let him go and give that bag to more important positions.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 04:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I've always like Pratt, but since he chewed on Ossai for the out of bounds hit, after HE himself missed a tackle that gave them almost as many yards, he needs to be quite for a while....

In his defense, he did take ownership and apologize for it which is more than a lot of them do. Agreed he was out of bounds to talk trash when he gave up that huge play.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:42 PM)TheFan Wrote: In his defense, he did take ownership and apologize for it which is more than a lot of them do. Agreed he was out of bounds to talk trash when he gave up that huge play.

Probably got an earful from BJ Hill that made him feel about as small of a piss ant that he is.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I loved Pratt coming out of NC State.
I thought he was someone who could become very well-rounded. He had the ability to stop the run and the speed and agility to cover.
I was so excited when the Bengals drafted him.
I was, however, disappointed by how long it took him to come into his own.
I thought he was going to be better his first two years than he was.
He finally started putting it together late last season and played very well this year.

Guy will get paid, and justifiably so.
He's a good, good LB.

Question will come whether the Bengals want Wilson more, as he's just a year behind him and the Bengals haven't typically paid two off-ball LBs real good money.
Perhaps though the Bengals would plan to go with draft picks at some of the DL spots so that more money can go toward the LBs.
Reader is entering his final year under contract, and Hendrickson and BJ Hill the year after.
I doubt the Bengals go so contract-heavy on the DL at that point.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 07:04 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Probably got an earful from BJ Hill that made him feel about as small of a piss ant that he is.

Love BJ Hill giving the eyes on top of it LMAO!!! Hilarious

Yeah, we need to keep Logan Wilson for the long haul who is younger but even with him take into account his reoccurring shoulder injury.

I think ADG could be just as good as Pratt and I also really like Markus Bailey and our LB coach in Bettcher.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 06:39 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Fine LB, but he is not a game wrecker and shouldn't be paid like one.

Let him go and give that bag to more important positions.

he has won multiple games for us with timely turnovers.  He was the team's 2nd leading tackler despite only being the 6th in snap counts.  He makes the most of the time he's in there.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Pratt is average to above average, but he makes a big play here and there.
Reply/Quote
Didn’t I read somewhere pff had him as the best cover LB in the nfl this year? He’s going to command a good contract.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 09:55 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Didn’t I read somewhere pff had him as the best cover LB in the nfl this year? He’s going to command a good contract.

This is true, but teams probably also know he wasn't a 3rd down LB, which of course would require excellent cover skills, thus the PFF score may be inflated a little?

Reply/Quote
Pratt needs to return unless the demand is ridiculous.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote