Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghislane Maxwell arrest
While we wait to see how this all plays out someone got to ask Trump about his "thoughts" on it.

He said he "wishes her well".  Mellow

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Wow, it took you an entire week to find a reason to post about her arrest? You're just "merely" slipping, in your old age.. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 08:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Wow, it took you an entire week to find a reason to post about her arrest?  You're just "merely" slipping, in your old age..   Ninja

Other stuff going on in my life and in the news.

But there wasn't much to report either.  Not much here either other than Trump being an idiot again.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 08:42 PM)GMDino Wrote: Other stuff going on in my life and in the news.

But there wasn't much to report either.  Not much here either other than Trump being an idiot again.   Smirk

Or a guy waiting an entire week to post something, like it was "breaking news"..  LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
What’s the over/under on days she is still alive.

My guess is 13.5.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 09:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or a guy waiting an entire week to post something, like it was "breaking news"..  LOL

Its only breaking news because the POTUS wished her well. 

You know the same POTUS who was photographed multiple times hanging out with this well know child sexual predator along with her partner in crime. 

That same partner in crime that was "murdered" in federal custody while his old pal (the POTUS) was in charge...
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 09:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Or a guy waiting an entire week to post something, like it was "breaking news"..  LOL

Eh, should have been more clear that I wanted to start a thread about her arrest and case and just started it with that.  My bad!

I am surprised no one else mentioned it.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2020, 11:21 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What’s the over/under on days she is still alive.

My guess is 13.5.

My bet is they just drop the charges.

These guys don't mind killing guys, but they're an oligarchy, not a bunch of savages; they aren't going to murder a woman.  Use her as a sex slave, sure, but not kill her. They'll kill someone in the prosecutors office to get the charges dropped. Then sell her to some middle eastern country as part of the next arms deal.
Reply/Quote
Geraldo is willing to forgive and forget why aren't you?!?!?   Ninja

It was 25 years ago!! The President is BRAVE! LOL
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 09:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, should have been more clear that I wanted to start a thread about her arrest and case and just started it with that.  My bad!

It's your misleading thread title...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2020, 09:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Eh, should have been more clear that I wanted to start a thread about her arrest and case and just started it with that.  My bad!

(07-22-2020, 04:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's your misleading thread title...

Mellow
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Meet the newest member of the elite club of people/groups that Trump doesn't immediately insult or condemn. Interesting.
Reply/Quote
He wishes her well because her partner suicided. This was actually explained but I doubt it made it on the news. He wants real justice served and not just another dead body. She is supposed to spill the beans on others who were involved apparently. Pretty easy to understand.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 03:20 PM)bengaloo Wrote: He wishes her well because her partner suicided. This was actually explained but I doubt it made it on the news. He wants real justice served and not just another dead body. She is supposed to spill the beans on others who were involved apparently. Pretty easy to understand.

Well you've got my head spinning on this one, I'll give you that.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 03:20 PM)bengaloo Wrote: He wishes her well because her partner suicided. This was actually explained but I doubt it made it on the news. He wants real justice served and not just another dead body. She is supposed to spill the beans on others who were involved apparently. Pretty easy to understand.

For a man with his history.. There are many things he could have said I wouldn’t have had a problem with. His choice of wishing her well didn’t sit good with me.

I guess I will chalk up rooting for a child sexual predator as yet another thing trumpets will look the other way on.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2020, 04:14 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: For a man with his history.. There are many things he could have said I wouldn’t have had a problem with. His choice of wishing her well didn’t sit good with me.

I guess I will chalk up rooting for a child sexual predator as yet another thing trumpets will look the other way on.

It's actually funny because I often criticize people for trying to one-up each other when it comes to stuff like this for fear of seeming soft of sex offenders.

Person 1 - I think pedos should be put in jail forever!
Person 2 - I think they should be put to death!
Person 3 - Oh yeah?  Well I think they should be publicly castrated, then tortured, then executed!

It almost seems like it's a contest to be the one who wishes the most ill upon them...so yeah, Trump wishing her well is a bit of a head scratcher.  Again, this just indicates that his opinion of people is based solely upon how they benefit him and nothing else. The guy clearly has no issue with insulting and/or generating ill will towards people, but this is one person he's just going to take the high road on. Color me skeptical.

Hot take - He's saying shut up and just blame the Clintons and I'll pardon you.
Reply/Quote
She's not convicted yet, why scare off a potential voter?
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2020, 03:27 AM)Benton Wrote: She's not convicted yet, why scare off a potential voter?

You'd think it would scare off voters seeing Mr Insult put on his delicate handling gloves in regards to an accused child sex trafficker of all people. 
Reply/Quote
I mean I get how Mr. "person, man, woman, camera, tv" would have forgotten or had no knowledge of the case but really?  No idea about it? Then just say that.  Wishing her "well" is a funny turn of phrase from a guy who told the police to stop being so easy on the people the arrest and not worry if they bang their heads on the car when putting them in.  
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote

That seems to be Trump's record and his legacy--equal treatment under the law for all, whether they support him or not.

Trump extends a kind word to the just-arrested partner of an old party friend who had a shared interest in women "on the younger side," and the media mob of haters immediately think this some nefarious attempt to warn her away from spilling some presidential beans.

Anyway . . .

Whattabout Clinton? Has everyone forgotten about HIS 27 flights on the Lolita express?

Clinton everyone--yes, look this way--what about Clinton?!? 
Reply/Quote