Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals
"in between the piles".

lol. What a dork.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 03:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote:  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000664627/article/leveon-bell-does-light-work-at-otas-still-says-his-injury-was-no-coincidence?campaign=Twitter_atn

Mr knee injury still crying and blaming the bengals for him not being able to finish a season.   

Sad that this is news...Please bring me the football season now Yawn

As far as this "story" goes, I don't think one player in the NFL cares what pot-smoking, media seeking Le'veon Bell thinks TBH. He was one hell of a running back at one point, and if he brings it back to that level, good for him. But the way he is talking, seems like he will be playing recklessly...and like Eifert, injury prone guys are just that. Look for him to be sitting on the sidelines again for some time this year. Not due to an illegal hit, but just a normal shot. Like the rest of his injuries...

Hopefully his rap career takes off, because making yourself a target isn't going to help your injury prone body Ninja
Reply/Quote
*BREAKING NEWS*

Pittsburg Steelers have decided to update their dated logo to something more modern and current. Something that resonates with the Pittsburgh persona of the last few years.

Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:41 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: "Semantics?"  Hilarious

ACL and MCL are two entirely different ligaments. That's not "semantics." 

....and he only tore his MCL once, not twice. 

And the other two points are facts, so dismiss them all you want, they're still true. 

He tore his MCL and his PCL (which is a stronger knee ligament than the ACL...6 month recovery minimum). If it was just an MCL injury that is 4-6 weeks for a 100% recovery.

While he was wrong about the ACL injury, Bell's injury was just as severe.
Reply/Quote
It's fair to start figuring out when bell goes down with yet another knee injury.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 07:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Damn shame it's still the offseason otherwise you'd have a point.

So close.
He's missed more games over the past two seasons than Bell, therefore he's been less available to play than Bell.
(05-24-2016, 07:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: To be fair.... A TE vs a RB is way different lower body injury.    These knee injuries are going to hurt bell.  He came out of MSU with a ton of carries and now his knees.  

I honestly wonder if he will be worth a big contract.   It will be interesting.    

Eiferts injuries have not all been one body part.  
It will indeed. Not sure what he's going to demand, but I hope they don't overpay. As good as he is, he's more replaceable than Ben or Brown. They still did very well in his absence. 
(05-24-2016, 07:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But they were lame and gay facts?

(05-24-2016, 07:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You forgot one.

Fact. Bell likes the taste of Burfict in his mouth. 

A lot of gay references going on with you in this thread. Is there something you want to admit to everyone?  
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 08:29 PM)mroudfly Wrote: He tore his MCL and his PCL (which is a stronger knee ligament than the ACL...6 month recovery minimum). If it was just an MCL injury that is 4-6 weeks for a 100% recovery.

While he was wrong about the ACL injury, Bell's injury was just as severe.

Nice save attempt but this wasn't about severity of the injury. It was the injury and number of times of the injury. 
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 09:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nice save attempt but this wasn't about severity of the injury. It was the injury and number of times of the injury. 

Nope, it was about the letters and the letters alone. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 09:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Nice save attempt but this wasn't about severity of the injury. It was the injury and number of times of the injury. 

Nobody cares which ligament. All that matters is that bell is a whiner and is worried that the big bad Bengals, and some other teams, are out to get him.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 09:20 PM)Beaker Wrote: Nobody cares which ligament. All that matters is that bell is a whiner and is worried that the big bad Bengals, and some other teams, are out to get him.

If he thought Vontaze was bad, wait until he meets Nick Vigil Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) Bell never tore his ACL. Ever. 

B) Tyler Eifert has missed more games in the last two seasons than Bell. 

C) "minimal." Yeah, right. That's spin by the Bengals. There's nothing "minimal" about 3 months of recovery time. In 2012 I broke my ankle requiring surgery and a plate and 3 pins, and my recovery time was less than 3 months. Had surgery the day after Labor Day and was finally cleared to resume normal activities the week before Thanksgiving. 

Eifert is more "glass" than Bell. Way more. 

Difference being you don't hear Tyler crying like a little girl. Cry
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 10:20 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Difference being you don't hear Tyler crying like a little girl. Cry

In Cincinnati they leave that to their coach  Tongue

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/marvin-lewis-they-flagged-burficts-hit-to-the-head-but-not-others/
Reply/Quote
It's all good, Steelers fans.
I understand the need to defend your boy and I even slightly respect the fact.
However, there cannot be one of you that can seriously state that Bell is not playing scared now.
Plead with your team to trade this guy, while you can get a decent value for him.
Your back-up played well enough last year to keep rolling.

Seriously.... can you really say I'm wrong ?
Confused
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 11:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It's all good, Steelers fans.
I understand the need to defend your boy and I even slightly respect the fact.
However, there cannot be one of you that can seriously state that Bell is not playing scared now.
Plead with your team to trade this guy, while you can get a decent value for him.
Your back-up played well enough last year to keep rolling.

Seriously.... can you really say I'm wrong ?
Confused

Yes.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 11:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In Cincinnati they leave that to their coach  Tongue

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/marvin-lewis-they-flagged-burficts-hit-to-the-head-but-not-others/

Does stating facts count as whining now?

All he said was the officials missed some calls. That's true on both sides.

Oh I can't wait for this one.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
looks like tyler might miss the start of the season

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/25/tyler-eifert-could-miss-the-start-of-the-regular-season/
People suck
Reply/Quote
[Image: 8195722903_c3eccaea1d_z.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 08:31 AM)Griever Wrote: looks like tyler might miss the start of the season

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/25/tyler-eifert-could-miss-the-start-of-the-regular-season/

There's Charmin soft, and then Tyler soft.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 07:57 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Yes.

Well.... I guess you CAN say yes, but do you believe it ?
Tongue
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 08:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: *BREAKING NEWS*

Pittsburg Steelers have decided to update their dated logo to something more modern and current. Something that resonates with the Pittsburgh persona of the last few years.

Coincidence that smiley face emojis are black and yellow too? I think not!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote