Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals
(05-24-2016, 09:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He's missed more games over the past two seasons than Bell, therefore he's been less available to play than Bell.
It will indeed. Not sure what he's going to demand, but I hope they don't overpay. As good as he is, he's more replaceable than Ben or Brown. They still did very well in his absence. 

A lot of gay references going on with you in this thread. Is there something you want to admit to everyone?  

Yes. I just wanted to see if you were able to use your brain, or if you were going to go with the lame and gay 'something you want to admit?' reply.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 09:46 AM)6andcounting Wrote: There's Charmin soft, and then Tyler soft.

And then there is leveon soft....which entails whining on social media to accompany his long injury history.
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) Bell never tore his ACL. Ever. 

B) Tyler Eifert has missed more games in the last two seasons than Bell. 

C) "minimal." Yeah, right. That's spin by the Bengals. There's nothing "minimal" about 3 months of recovery time. In 2012 I broke my ankle requiring surgery and a plate and 3 pins, and my recovery time was less than 3 months. Had surgery the day after Labor Day and was finally cleared to resume normal activities the week before Thanksgiving. 

Eifert is more "glass" than Bell. Way more. 

the problem is ... Eifert glass does not have "whine" in it.. Bell does.. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 11:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In Cincinnati they leave that to their coach  Tongue

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/10/marvin-lewis-they-flagged-burficts-hit-to-the-head-but-not-others/

and the Steeler's suck so much on defense they have their coach tackle people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbf_NtYoE1c  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 11:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: It's all good, Steelers fans.
I understand the need to defend your boy and I even slightly respect the fact.
However, there cannot be one of you that can seriously state that Bell is not playing scared now.
Plead with your team to trade this guy, while you can get a decent value for him.
Your back-up played well enough last year to keep rolling.

Seriously.... can you really say I'm wrong ?
Confused

Have I tried to defend him?

I'm just making the point that Eifert is more "glass" than Bell and also got sidetracked by the over exaggerations of Bells injury. 

Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 08:07 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Have I tried to defend him?

I'm just making the point that Eifert is more "glass" than Bell and also got sidetracked by the over exaggerations of Bells injury. 

Wink

I see where you are going but the difference is that Eifert has injuries in multiple places.    Bell has them in the exact same place.   There is only so many injuries you can take to the lower body and be a RB.    

Eifert's upper body injuries really aren't a concern since he isn't that big of a difference inline.    Now if he gets a bunch of ankle injuries I will be right with you questioning him.    
Reply/Quote
Didn't see it but I heard Skip Bayless had some harsh words for Bell on his show today.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 09:30 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Didn't see it but I heard Skip Bayless had some harsh words for Bell on his show today.

That would make sense.   Stephen A goes out of his way to blow Tomlin and slam marvin lewis and anything Bengal.  
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 09:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That would make sense.   Stephen A goes out of his way to blow Tomlin and slam marvin lewis and anything Bengal.  

You got that right. Smith doesn't just blow, he bloviates. Cool
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 09:48 PM)BengalRed Wrote: You got that right. Smith doesn't just blow, he bloviates. Cool

Yes and someone should tell him to just shave his head because he looks like a too sweet black doc brown.  
Reply/Quote
I don't suppose it's possible that Tomlin gets better press because he's taken his team to two Super Bowls and won one and never had a losing season vs Lewis never even winning a playoff game?

Nah, must be some kind of media bias or conspiracy.

Carry on...
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 08:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't suppose it's possible that Tomlin gets better press because he's taken his team to two Super Bowls and won one and never had a losing season vs Lewis never even winning a playoff game?

Nah, must be some kind of media bias or conspiracy.

Carry on...

Why would he get attention for taking Cowhers team?   He gets attention because of the ridiculous way he talks to the media.  

You act like he is one of the top NFL coaches of this generation lol 
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 03:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why would he get attention for taking Cowhers team?   He gets attention because of the ridiculous way he talks to the media.  

Oh, it's a media conspiracy?

Got it.

Rolleyes 
Reply/Quote
Le'veon Bell pep song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9p4v877c0

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 03:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why would he get attention for taking Cowhers team?   He gets attention because of the ridiculous way he talks to the media.  

You sure it's not because he's more black than Marvin ?
Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 10:31 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: You sure it's not because he's more black than Marvin ?
Ninja

Making googly eyes and talking oddly makes you more black?   

It looks like he tries too hard to keep up his persona. 

Tomlin wasn't like this at UC.     He was a laid back coach who spoke in a normal voice and normal words.   With non-googly eyes.  
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 04:11 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh, it's a media conspiracy?

Got it.

Rolleyes 

He gets away with a lot.   Rich Eisen and a few others called him out for not controlling his team and coaches.   
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 01:12 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Making googly eyes and talking oddly makes you more black?   

It looks like he tries too hard to keep up his persona. 

Tomlin wasn't like this at UC.     He was a laid back coach who spoke in a normal voice and normal words.   With non-googly eyes.  

The old non-normal-voice-and-googly-eyes trick, eh?

The media fall for it every time!

Shocked
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 01:13 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He gets away with a lot.   Rich Eisen and a few others called him out for not controlling his team and coaches.   

Oh! So the media doe NOT just fall all over him.

Point taken.

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 05:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A) Bell never tore his ACL. Ever. 

B) Tyler Eifert has missed more games in the last two seasons than Bell. 

C) "minimal." Yeah, right. That's spin by the Bengals. There's nothing "minimal" about 3 months of recovery time. In 2012 I broke my ankle requiring surgery and a plate and 3 pins, and my recovery time was less than 3 months. Had surgery the day after Labor Day and was finally cleared to resume normal activities the week before Thanksgiving. 

Eifert is more "glass" than Bell. Way more. 

so you were able to go back to raiding your moms underwear drawer then?

Reply/Quote