Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Glass knees bell still crying about the bengals
(05-28-2016, 09:10 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: so you were able to go back to raiding your moms underwear drawer then?

Lame
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 10:13 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lame

Good one.
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 11:58 AM)Beaker Wrote: Good one.

Figures
Reply/Quote
My conclusion after reading this thread is some Steeler's fans feel since Bell did not injure his ACL, the Bengals missed their mark. Well maybe better luck in 2016 for Mr. Bell, get matching ACL injury to go with his MCL and PCL. As for Bell, man Jack Lambert just pulled out his one front tooth in protest and burned his #58 jersey. What a wuss Bell has become.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My conclusion after reading this thread is some Steeler's fans feel since Bell did not injure his ACL, the Bengals missed their mark. Well maybe better luck in 2016 for Mr. Bell, get matching ACL injury to go with his MCL and PCL. As for Bell, man Jack Lambert just pulled out hos one front tooth in protest and burned his #58 jersey. What a wuss Bell has become.

I wondered when you'd show up wishing for players on other teams to get injured.

Grills must have needed cleaned.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Just saw a picture of Leveons weigh in at Pittsburgh OTAs

[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-28-2016, 03:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: I wondered when you'd show up wishing for players on other teams to get injured.

Grills must have needed cleaned.

I guessed we all missed the part..........again where I wished injury on Bell. You belong in the spin zone, must be a Democrat.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 08:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guessed we all missed the part..........again where I wished injury on Bell. You belong in the spin zone, must be a Democrat.

Mellow

(05-28-2016, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My conclusion after reading this thread is some Steeler's fans feel since Bell did not injure his ACL, the Bengals missed their mark. Well maybe better luck in 2016 for Mr. Bell, get matching ACL injury to go with his MCL and PCL. As for Bell, man Jack Lambert just pulled out his one front tooth in protest and burned his #58 jersey. What a wuss Bell has become.

Mellow

Maybe I'm not a Democrat but I can just read and remember what others post?
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 09:31 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Mellow

Maybe I'm not a Democrat but I can just read and remember what others post?

Your comprehension skills are the issue. Again, stating some Steeler's fans are saying he did not injure his ACL as it is some trophy and good news was the point. The point is those posters may get their wish in 2016, I never wished him to injure his ACL, I simply stated if he did it would make some of his own fans happy based on their posts. They would get their wish.

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 11:01 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Your comprehension skills are the issue. Again, stating some Steeler's fans are saying he did not injure his ACL as it is some trophy and good news was the point. The point is those posters may get their wish in 2016, I never wished him to injure his ACL, I simply stated if he did it would make some of his own fans happy based on their posts. They would get their wish.

That's not what you wrote...at all. I don't know why you won't just own up to it.

You want players to get hurt.

(05-28-2016, 03:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My conclusion after reading this thread is some Steeler's fans feel since Bell did not injure his ACL, the Bengals missed their mark. Well maybe better luck in 2016 for Mr. Bell, get matching ACL injury to go with his MCL and PCL. As for Bell, man Jack Lambert just pulled out his one front tooth in protest and burned his #58 jersey. What a wuss Bell has become.

That is wanting a player to get hurt. Period.

And the only thing worse than putting that in writing is denying you did when it is right there in black and white.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 01:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's not what you wrote...at all.  I don't know why you won't just own up to it.

You want players to get hurt.  

That is wanting a player to get hurt.  Period.

And the only thing worse than putting that in writing is denying you did when it is right there in black and white.

I won't ever admit something If that was not my statement. Nowhere does it say I wish he gets hurt, nowhere. It is you doing another spin. Truth be told, i could care less if Bell lives or dies, I don't know him other than his football and his whiney mouth. If he gets hurt again, who cares as either way we know he is a big baby just like you.

Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 03:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I won't ever admit something If that was not my statement. Nowhere does it say I wish he gets hurt, nowhere. It is you doing another spin. Truth be told, i could care less if Bell lives or dies, I don't know him other than his football and his whiney mouth. If he gets hurt again, who cares as either way we know he is a big baby just like you.

You twisted what was said about Bell NOT hurting is ACL into some fantasy that Steelers fans WANTED that to be true or else Bel''s injury wasn't sever enough or the Bengals failed or...something...hard to tell.

But your...exact...words...are:

You explain how wishing him luck in getting another injury isn't wishing for an injury to a player.

At to be fair I don't care that you think that way...only that you deny it.
Reply/Quote

No rational thinking person will take this any other way than for you wishing injury on someone. 
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 04:13 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No rational thinking person will take this any other way than for you wishing injury on someone. 

I certainly don't want to see anyone injured.  But it is interesting however that it's been vs the bengals and at ketchup stadium.   A case could be made that ketchup field's grass is his worse enemy.  
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2016, 03:46 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I still haven't seen the video of Burfict celebrating. I wonder if its because it doesn't exist. Because if it did you know they would show it to try and demonize the evil villain Vontaze.

There were Steelers literally dancing in the middle of the field when Gio was still unconscious on the field in the playoff game.

It pisses me off really bad, yet it is funny in a very ironic way, that these chicken shits cry about us being dirty.

you must not have watched the game then. He very clearly celebrated the tackle.  I don't think he was celebrating an injury but he sure as hell was celebrating.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 10:51 PM)motoarch Wrote: you must not have watched the game then. He very clearly celebrated the tackle.  I don't think he was celebrating an injury but he sure as hell was celebrating.

Good. Preventing a first down deserves a bit of celebrating.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 10:01 AM)Beaker Wrote: Good. Preventing a first down deserves a bit of celebrating.

Yeah.  Average at best players typically celebrate only giving up 9 yards on first down.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 10:34 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yeah.  Average at best players typically celebrate only giving up 9 yards on first down.

Yeah well below average players get lost for the season on a routine tackle.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 10:48 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah well below average players get lost for the season on a routine tackle.

Mellow

Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 11:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

It was meant to be taken tongue in cheek.

Bengals players hate running backs...
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote