Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go a head and flame me.
If the broncos win against the chargers I think it'll seal our fate. If we don't get the bye, I have zero faith in marvin to coach our guys to a victory over pittsburg in the playoffs.

A divisional rival as our playoff game? 10 to 1 marvin mentally  breaks before we even take the field.

Go chargers
Reply/Quote
You missed a couple letters in the title.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Great day to be a Bengal fan.. im ready for anyone.. 12-4 for third time.. last two times we go to Super Bowl.. im feeling the the vibes..
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You missed a couple letters in the title.

And what does a person's head have to do with this? 

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:07 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great day to be a Bengal fan.. im ready for anyone.. 12-4 for third time.. last two times we go to Super Bowl.. im feeling the the vibes..

And then I remember we have a coach that's winless in the playoffs, even with diffrent groups of guys
Reply/Quote
Go away troll
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And what does a person's head have to do with this? 

Maybe it's some sort of poem. I'm not up on all the styles, so i'm not sure.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I may have missed something but has marvin done anything to make people think that it'll be a diffrent outcome this year.
Still bad clock management
Still little to no adjustments
Still has the tendency to have the guys come out flat.

Ground hog day in cinci
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And what does a person's head have to do with this? 

I just thought he was being spontaneously Italian.

I kid, OP. I kind of feel the same way. If you can't convert a single third down, you're not going to win a lot of playoff games.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Maybe it's some sort of poem. I'm not up on all the styles, so i'm not sure.

Go ahead

a flame

me.

How's that? Snap your fingers while you say it.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:10 PM)Trademark Wrote: Go away troll

Because I'm going by the last 4 years I am a troll? Take the rose colored glasses off and see marvin for what he is. 

A good regular season coach that just can't get over the hump in the post season. It not for lack of opportunities
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:10 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: I may have missed something but has marvin done anything to make people think that it'll be a diffrent outcome this year.
Still bad clock management
Still little to no adjustments
Still has the tendency to have the guys come out flat.

Ground hog day in cinci

Oh, i'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just digging your poem.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh, i'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just digging your poem.
IIs fixed now, but was a good poem 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:14 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: IIs fixed now, but was a good poem 

Dammit, i screwed it up. Hang on.

Go

a head!

a flame!

me...

That's better. I think. I took some liberties with the punctuation.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:08 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: And then I remember we have a coach that's winless in the playoffs, even with diffrent groups of guys

Sam Wyche was winless in the playoffs as well when he went 12-4

So was Forest Gregg as well I believe
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Sam Wyche was winless in the playoffs as well when he went 12-4

So we're comparing wyche with marvin?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:03 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: If the broncos win against the chargers I think it'll seal our fate. If we don't get the bye, I have zero faith in marvin to coach our guys to a victory over pittsburg in the playoffs.

A divisional rival as our playoff game? 10 to 1 marvin mentally  breaks before we even take the field.

Go chargers

Debbie Downer Cry
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Dammit, i screwed it up. Hang on.

Go

a head!

a flame!

me...

That's better. I think. I took some liberties with the punctuation.

And this.

[Image: tumblr_lmlsp8p4uS1qze50n.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:08 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: And then I remember we have a coach that's winless in the playoffs, even with diffrent groups of guys

you can have your past stats.. and I can have mine.. bottom line we hare in position to do it.. 12-4 and at home
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 08:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I just thought he was being spontaneously Italian.  

I kid, OP.  I kind of feel the same way.  If you can't convert a single third down, you're not going to win a lot of playoff games.

Hey, it's a-me,  a-zygrot24.

Go a-head,  a-flame me. 

Reply/Quote