Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go a head and flame me.
(01-03-2016, 09:38 PM)GodFather Wrote: The three longest tenured coaches currently in the NFL:

Belichick- 4 SB Rings
Coughlin- 2 SB Rings
Lewis- 0 Playoff Wins

Im confused, why are certain guys flaming the OP because he doubts Lewis will actually get this team prepared for a victory this year, especially in light of playing a team that has beat him 18-7 since he became head coach for Cincy?

Yeah, I'm not very optimistic we can get a playoff win either.  On one hand there are definitely some reasons to be optimistic, but on the other, there are just as many if not more to be pessimistic for us pessimistic types. 

Earlier in the season I thought we could go to and win the Super Bowl based on how were playing and coaching.  Now I'm not so confident, but maybe if we can get that mojo back and actually do something this year.  For me, the player talent is there, I'm still just not sold on the coaching talent.  They certainly have their moments where they look like they can do it, but then they have moments where they look like they don't know what they are doing.

I guess we'll see next week.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:47 PM)basballguy Wrote: for starters, he created the thread to be negative and invite the flaming...

He's saying what a lot of us are thinking, but why spoil the day?  We're 12-4!  I'll be pissed about having to play (and probably lose to) the steelers tomorrow.  For now, i'm enjoying the ride.

Why enjoy the ride,  when you know the car is about to crash
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:51 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Why enjoy the ride,  when you know the car is about to crash

By that logic, why live your life?  You're just going to die anyways.....
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:54 PM)basballguy Wrote: By that logic, why live your life?  You're just going to die anyways.....

* hands the OP a gun
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:54 PM)basballguy Wrote: By that logic, why live your life?  You're just going to die anyways.....

Apples to oranges.

This franchise has done it to us 4 years in a row. What makes you think it isn't going to be 5?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:01 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: This franchise has done it to us 4 years in a row. What makes you think it isn't going to be 5?

Not being a defeatist pu$$y.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:01 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Apples to oranges.

This franchise has done it to us 4 years in a row. What makes you think it isn't going to be 5?

man how long have you been a fan of the Bengals?  it's been going on longer than 4 years.  But still...enjoy the ride man.  I'll be pissy with you this time next week.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:07 PM)basballguy Wrote: enjoy the ride man.

Why? Its so much more fun to give up without even trying.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:07 PM)basballguy Wrote: man how long have you been a fan of the Bengals?  it's been going on longer than 4 years.  But still...enjoy the ride man.  I'll be pissy with you this time next week.

Since I started watching football. Old enough to have Been through the 90s but young enough to not remember the superbowl runs.

Sick of being so close, but being held back, not by talent, but by coaching
Reply/Quote
pooswa
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 10:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: Why? Its so much more fun to give up without even trying.

Not even trying? Are you talking about marvins past playoff appearances
Reply/Quote