Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Bless our Bromance with the Bills!
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 9m9 minutes ago
With a huge need at center given the Eric Wood career-ending injury, the #Bills are hosting #Bengals free agent C Russell Bodine on a visit today and tomorrow, source said.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 11:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 9m9 minutes ago
With a huge need at center given the Eric Wood career-ending injury, the #Bills are hosting #Bengals free agent C Russell Bodine on a visit today and tomorrow, source said.

Nice!!

Reply/Quote
For all the Bills fans reading this thread about their possible future franchise center, they need to know what a player Russell Bodine is. He’ll take their offense to another level.
Reply/Quote
Poor AJM now has to get ready to run for his life.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Poor AJM now has to get ready to run for his life.

I want to laugh...  but reserve that until we know Bodine is really gone.   Nervous
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:04 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Poor AJM now has to get ready to run for his life.

Or maybe they are of the opinion that all of his best performances were behind Bodine, so they need to give him that "comfort level"? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:02 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: For all the Bills fans reading this thread about their possible future franchise center, they need to know what a player Russell Bodine is.  He’ll take their offense to another level.

Yep, he's a real gamer.  Hasn't missed a start in 4 years.  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sure as the sun rising in the east Bodine will be elsewhere becoming an all pro center and ink the largest contract for a center ever and in a few short years everyone will be complaining about letting him get away . C'mon..you know that this is how things work in Bengalville.. ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:10 PM)grampahol Wrote: Sure as the sun rising in the east Bodine will be elsewhere becoming an all pro center and ink the largest contract for a center ever and in a few short years everyone will be complaining about letting him get away . C'mon..you know that this is how things work in Bengalville.. ..

A center from our team doing this from the past decade or so... 

[Image: smhp.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, he's a real gamer.  Hasn't missed a start in 4 years.  Ninja

...and he’s already familiar with AJ McCarron! Plug and play! C’mon, Buffalo, it doesn’t get any better!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ...and he’s already familiar with AJ McCarron!  Plug and play!  C’mon, Buffalo, it doesn’t get any better!

[Image: funny-twerk-spongebob.gif]
Reply/Quote
They're going to want all the money they donated to Dalton's foundation back.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:02 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: For all the Bills fans reading this thread about their possible future franchise center, they need to know what a player Russell Bodine is.  He’ll take their offense to another level.

Another level (or two) down that is.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:32 PM)Ravage Wrote: Another level (or two) down that is.

C'mon man, won't you help our boy Russell find a new job?

He's currently out of work, and desperately needs to find a new home.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 12:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yep, he's a real gamer.  Hasn't missed a start in 4 years.  Ninja

Massive upper body strength.
Reply/Quote
Please take him!!! I mean the guy is great we just can't afford him...
Reply/Quote
His whiff block technique against nose tackles allows him to get to the second level of the D in pass protection. If the QB can just get the ball out quick allowing the wideouts the ability for YAC.

This works expertly with 15 step drops, and qb pocket escapes.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Massive upper body strength.

Like SpongeBob.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 11:53 AM)jj22 Wrote: Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 9m9 minutes ago

Oh, Jebus, please let them be the ones.   although, after what they've done for us, seems like a shitty way to say thanks.  But I can live with the guilt.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

He's the best ability you can ask for.  Availability.  Now sign him for enough so we get a third round comp pick for him!   Ninja
Reply/Quote