Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GodHatesBengals support?
Let us all remember that this IS NOT the P&R sub-forum.
Keep your tempers cool.
No need for more bans.
Rock On
(10-23-2015, 12:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Personally, I think a quick explanation is better and helps prevent similar offenses from happening. If you see someone was "Banned for ....", most people would generally take care to not do the same thing, IMO.

Bro, I was explaining my rationale for starting this thread from those who were questioning whether or not I was being "sincere".

Were you watching my wife and I last night or something? Mellow

Watching is an odd way of describing "filling" in.   Tongue
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(10-23-2015, 12:30 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Watching is an odd way of describing "filling" in.   Tongue

So then it was YOU who had trouble getting it up last night?  Shocked
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-23-2015, 12:21 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Let us all remember that this IS NOT the P&R sub-forum.
Keep your tempers cool.
No need for more bans.
Rock On

DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MR. ROTOROOTER!!!!!
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(10-23-2015, 12:32 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MR. ROTOROOTER!!!!!

Uh oh, looks like SCS is the next to be banned. Mellow
(10-23-2015, 12:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So then it was YOU who had trouble getting it up last night?  Shocked

You seem upset about this.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-23-2015, 12:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You seem upset about this.

Wouldn't YOU be if you asked SCS to fill in for you sexually and he has trouble keeping his Mr. Happy erect? Ninja
(10-23-2015, 12:34 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Uh oh, looks like SCS is the next to be banned. Mellow

Not yet....

Mods please Ban SCS...

Nail in the coffin.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

We do not discuss any reprimands, bannings or suspensions. But I will clarify one thing, the board makes no difference in the way is displays a banning and the way is displays a suspension. They are both displayed as "banned."

And that's it. I let this thread run for a bit because I realize sometimes people need to work out some things or seek clarity from the community. But it's rapidly turning into a few people going back and forth. The thread will be locked.