Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Good bye Bengals FANS
Nights in White Salmon...…… Never reaching my end.....….Letters I've written.....that I'm not eating the fish..... cuz I'm leavin…...Yes I'm leaving....ah ahahaaha I'm leaving....
Reply/Quote
WTH is up with fish. I'm missing something Katherines?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 08:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTH is up with fish. I'm missing something Katherines?

Fish is the new steak, duh
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 03:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The real question is, what if jwayne was Elton and we let him burn out, like a candle in the wind?

Or maybe he is " just a madman across the water" 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If he gets mad then tomorrow would be a good time to return because

Saturday night's alright for fighting

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 04:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: He's gon' fishin in the dark....

Love that song

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 08:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTH is up with fish. I'm missing something Katherines?

Read jwayne's first post in the Goodbye thread.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 10:14 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mellow

Ok, Harley, where did I lose you?  I'm on the fence about how I feel they'll do on Sunday, is all.  Swearing out Merv and my fantasy team are de rigueur for me most Sundays, so no new development there.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 03:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The real question is, what if jwayne was Elton and we let him burn out, like a candle in the wind?

It's only until the next win.

Then "The Fish Is Back".
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Maybe it was all a typo.... he wasn't leaving, he was Levon…..
Reply/Quote
Probably doing the Crocodile Rock

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

They're just jealous cuz I'm the one who makes em come from behind when I goes a fishin when they'z a losin.. Except for the times when it doesn't work and luckily I always have a cheesy excuse...Hooks were rusty last time . Bait had been on a diet time before then.. I can always come up with more excuses too.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 09:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Read jwayne's first post in the Goodbye thread.

WTH does that even mean?

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 07:22 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: WTH does that even mean?

Hell if I know.  We just swam with it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I’m scared of toasters.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 08:48 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I’m scared of toasters.

Oh no you didn’t?

Reply/Quote
"Good bye Bengals FANS"

[Image: original.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
The good news is there's no rain predicted for tomorrow afternoon in case I have to go emergency fishin..

Edit: 
Thinking of which I just caught, cleaned, cooked and ate a big ol catfish since writing the top part of this post.. Not bad for lunch. 
Usually when I catch fish someone else  gets to eat most of it . I decided to be selfish for once. Not to be confused with selling fish.  Get it? Selfish--- sell fish . lol  Ok..lame I admit .

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 01:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: . I decided to be selfish for once. Not to be confused with selling fish.  Get it? Selfish--- sell fish . lol  Ok..lame I admit .

[Image: fish-with-a-selfie-stick-selfish.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:04 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: fish-with-a-selfie-stick-selfish.jpg]

I'm spending the rest of my money on little fish selfie sticks and fish cell phones from now on.  I've just never had my priorities right until now .

Reply/Quote