Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck in Denver
(01-11-2016, 11:38 AM)mroudfly Wrote: That being said, Denver is going to beat Pittsburgh ThumbsUp

Possibly...Payton hasn't proved he can throw the ball more than 6 yard accurately.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:39 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Possibly...Payton hasn't proved he can throw the ball more than 6 yard accurately.

But he checked to the right run 400 times last week.  Everybody said it.  Over and over and over.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: But he checked to the right run 400 times last week.  Everybody said it.  Over and over and over.

That' cool....We have a decent run defense.  Just ask your backfield.   Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: That' cool....We have a decent run defense.  Just ask your backfield.   Ninja

I would but one of them still may be unconscious.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:43 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I would but one of them still may be unconscious.

The other one is still crying.  

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:39 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Possibly...Payton hasn't proved he can throw the ball more than 6 yard accurately.

He won't need to. He has wide receivers who are very good with YAC. Those little dink and dump passes is all that they will need. If you get Hillman, Anderson or Sanders in space, you lose. This combined with Denver's D, in Denver, I see a Steelers Loss.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:51 AM)mroudfly Wrote: He won't need to. He has wide receivers who are very good with YAC. Those little dink and dump passes is all that they will need. If you get Hillman, Anderson or Sanders in space, you lose. This combined with Denver's D, in Denver, I see a Steelers Loss.

Possibly.  I definitely feel less excited about this game rather than the last.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The other one is still crying.  

As he should be.  

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:54 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Possibly.  I definitely feel less excited about this game rather than the last.

Given Peyton's proclivity to play horribly in the playoffs I think, sans injuries, this was our best case scenario.  Much like the Bengals Peyton is at his worst when the stakes are highest.  If Ben can actually throw the ball more than ten yards I think we've got a very good chance to come out of Denver with a win.  
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: As he should be.  

Honestly...I blame Marvin for that more than Hill.  No reason hill or any back should have touched that ball.  Kneel, Kneel, Kneel, Kick field goal.  Marvin is a sham of a head coach.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 11:08 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Really just yours.  And anyone else that brings the crying in here.  rfaulk needs a boat sized tampax to keep form drowning at his computer.

Signed

January 1991

[Image: tank_side.jpg]

Back off...i got this.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 12:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: In all honesty, it's not a hard or new rule. From day one, even in the good ole days, you were never taught to lower your head and lead with the crown of your helmet. That's the only issue i ever had with Harrison.

Besides the two of them, Ward did the exact same thing to Rivers. That's 3 guys that have caused injuries in the past from dropping their head and leading with the crown of their helmet. Spearing a guy in the body is bad enough, but spearing someone in the facemask is dirty, not to mention dangerous for both players.

It's not hard to keep your head up and plant your facemask into someone.

Pretty obvious who's never played a down......spearing has been illegal for as long as I've been involved in the game....33 years.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm just gonna put this right here.....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14550037

Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'm just gonna put this right here.....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14550037

Ninja

That was absolutely a dirty hit, no arguments here.  Wallace has a nasty streak in him.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:50 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That was absolutely a dirty hit, no arguments here.  Wallace has a nasty streak in him.

Yep.  Uncalled for.  He was penalized and fined.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
They don't need luck. They have the refs.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They don't need luck. They have the refs.

They may not this week as the Manning comeback and win a Super Bowl narrative is being discussed this week by Goodell and his staff prior to giving direction to the refs on who should win. Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:50 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: That was absolutely a dirty hit, no arguments here.  Wallace has a nasty streak in him.

Yes, he does.....you want that in an o lineman at times....and LBs Mellow

(01-12-2016, 12:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  Uncalled for.  He was penalized and fined.

....but where is the suspension? Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 12:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They don't need luck. They have the refs.

How so? The bengals were penalized only 8 times for only 79 yds,...the Steelers 10 for 147yds.

And if it wasn't for the behavior of those two punks at the end of the game, the bengals would of had only 6 penalties.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 01:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, he does.....you want that in an o lineman at times....and LBs Mellow

....but where is the suspension? Ninja

That was Wallace's 3rd fine.  The first two coming in one game two years ago.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/pittsburgh-steelers/cody-wallace/fines/
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote