Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck in Denver
(01-12-2016, 01:48 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yes, he does.....you want that in an o lineman at times....and LBs Mellow

At times, yes.  Not all the time.
Reply/Quote
At this point it won't surprise me to see Pittsburgh and Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

It's the NFL's golden baby. Might as well put the two golden franchises in there.

The job is on, boys.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: At this point it won't surprise me to see Pittsburgh and Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

It's the NFL's golden baby. Might as well put the two golden franchises in there.

The job is on, boys.

Yeah, the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl. What better teams to represent. Good one Kain.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:42 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yeah, the 50th anniversary of the Super Bowl. What better teams to represent. Good one Kain.

Teams that earn it. Not the teams Goodell picks.

But that's whatever. It's a pet theory and we'll see how right I am next Monday.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:31 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: At this point it won't surprise me to see Pittsburgh and Green Bay in the Super Bowl.

The job is on, boys.

Or Green Bay vs KC.

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or Green Bay vs KC.

Cool

You'd think they'd want Pitt against Dallas or San Fran to see if they could equal their SB wins, but even the NFL couldn't make that happen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You'd think they'd want Pitt against Dallas or San Fran to see if they could equal their SB wins, but even the NFL couldn't make that happen.

"Grounded in reality" and your over here making your tinfoil hat.   Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or Green Bay vs KC.

Cool

Again, I guess we'll see on Monday after the games are played.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:59 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Again, I guess we'll see on Monday after the games are played.

Teams not being able to sell out a home playoff game us a disaster for the NFL. The Bengals were one of those teams. Don't you think they would have given the Bengals a playoff win by now to keep the fans coming?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
With the official announcement of Antonio Brown being out for the game, on Saturday, I feel this occasion should be noted. Not for my behalf, as a fan, but for someone much more influential than myself.

We should all declare this "Vontaze Burfict Day", and knight him with an official title. I say we call him the "Steeler Eraser", as he has single handedly managed to take out the 3 most potent weapons of the Steelers offense.

Good luck in Denver!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the official announcement of Antonio Brown being out for the game, on Saturday, I feel this occasion should be noted.  Not for my behalf, as a fan, but for someone much more influential than myself.

We should all declare this "Vontaze Burfict Day", and knight him with an official title.  I say we call him the "Steeler Eraser", as he has single handedly managed to take out the 3 most potent weapons of the Steelers offense.  

Good luck in Denver!

That's one way to look at it. Another would be to call him "Vontaze Buckner" since he pulled a Bill Buckner on Saturday night. 
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote
Vlads nickname Burthdefect is the only name that is going to last.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: With the official announcement of Antonio Brown being out for the game, on Saturday, I feel this occasion should be noted.  Not for my behalf, as a fan, but for someone much more influential than myself.

We should all declare this "Vontaze Burfict Day", and knight him with an official title.  I say we call him the "Steeler Eraser", as he has single handedly managed to take out the 3 most potent weapons of the Steelers offense.  

Good luck in Denver!

[Image: 81UiXBKqpBL._SL1500_.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:12 PM)Wyche Wrote:   [Image: 81UiXBKqpBL._SL1500_.jpg]

Dum dums for everyone on the Broncos, dum dums.

[Image: christopherwalken.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 11:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Dum dums for everyone on the Broncos, dum dums.

[Image: christopherwalken.jpg]

a moral vitory for the steelers then. well done you managed to get your team injured and where it belongs. next to us on the couch come monday morning. congrats :)
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:56 AM)WildCat Wrote: a moral vitory for the steelers then. well done you managed to get your team injured and where it belongs. next to us on the couch come monday morning. congrats :)

Yeah, your post makes zero sense in context to what you responded to.  I am curious though, if the Steelers win what will you be saying then?  I imagine nothing as you'll likely be reenacting crying Bengals fan in the privacy of your coat closet.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:56 AM)WildCat Wrote: a moral vitory for the steelers then. well done you managed to get your team injured and where it belongs. next to us on the couch come monday morning. congrats :)

Actually it was an ACTUAL win for the Steelers.

I suppose you could call it a "moral" victory for the Bengals in that they damaged the Steelers' players enough to make this week's game very, very difficult.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 10:40 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Vlads nickname Burthdefect is the only name that is going to last.

Meh, I'll just stick with the Super Destroyer.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 02:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, I'll just stick with the Super Destroyer.

Yeah, Super destroyer because he destroyed the bengals hopes of a Super Bowl appearance.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 04:27 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yeah, Super destroyer because he destroyed the bengals hopes of a Super Bowl appearance.

Put a severe hurting on the steeler hope too.
Reply/Quote