Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess the 2nd Rounder
Mixon in the 2nd.

Not sure for the 3rd DL or OL
Reply/Quote
What does Hobson say?? Odds are, that'll be the pick
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 09:51 AM)Wyche Wrote: He's more of a poor man's Barry Sanders, makes people miss, and doesn't require a lot of space to maneuver.  He plays faster than he really is.  He's pretty stout, and can break a tackle, but he's no LF bruiser type.  He's a homerun threat every time he touches the ball moving the chains kinda guy.

Well, I would have been a lot happier with Dalvin Cook and no pick #126 than with Mixon.  Oh, well.  Loved the Ross and Willis picks.  Thought those might have been our first two....

I know people will give me a hard time for my stance on Mixon, but that is just how I feel.   I wish someone else was the one giving him the second chance.  Hope they tell him they have a zero tolerance policy and if he ever has an issue like that again he won't be getting a third chance.  However, when you have given Adam Jones about 50 chances, you set the precedent that there is no accountability.

I'm not going to let it ruin the two other outstanding picks that I wanted very badly.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:01 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Mixon, McDowell, Cook, Robinson, Cunningham in that order for me.

Had they taken Cunningham in Rd 2, and then Willis in 3, I would have been ecstatic.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well quite a few of us got Ross and Mixon right with the first two rounds.

Guess nobody wins much since so many of us picked them right. We kind of got a bit of a cheat with Lap.

I highly doubt anybody thought we could snag Willis in the 3rd and Lawson in the 4th though.

Atleast in my 2nd mock i had us drafting Malone and Willis just i had Malone going in the 5th and Willis in the 2nd.

Now that i look back at it, i had Malone falling too far and i should of known better, i was just hoping for O-line in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2017, 11:02 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I was sad to see TJ Watt go to Pittsburgh. He would have been a good pick at 41.

Of course I could be wrong but I never expected Watt since his brother hurt Andy's feelings.
Reply/Quote