Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys you would pound the table for
Cam Taylor-Britt
Nick Cross
Perrion Winfrey

If we could trade down and get all 3, I'd buy my SB ticket already.

Cam Jurgens for a later pick. Now I need to study the TEs like Woods and Ferguson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 05:53 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I like Brisker too, almost added him to mine but was trying to minimize duplicate positions as much as possible. I actually really like 5-6 of the Safeties in this class. Love all the DE’s you mentioned as well. Nice to see someone else here is in on David Bell too! Thought I was the only one 

Nice, Brisker I think could be better than Bates honestly and I wanted Bates before we drafted him.

Brisker was a better tackler in college and has the same range which is rare. Lots of great Safeties as you say which is nice in case
Bates isn't extended, we have options. Lots of good DT's, DE's and yes David Bell probably was the best WR I watched last season 
as far as production, he just doesn't jump out at you talent or athleticism wise. He just makes the catch and gets lots of TD's.

Imagine Burrow throwing to him? Bell is underrated, his QB wasn't anything special from what I was watching and it didn't matter.

That is how good David Bell was last season. He also had a monster game going against either Iowa or Penn State 2 of the best 
Defenses in college last season that have very good Corners. Can't remember which Defense it was, both were great though.
Reply/Quote
Andrew Booth
Kaiir Elam
Coby Bryant
Tyler Linderbaum
George Karlaftis
Jamaree Salyer
Jaquan Brisker
Leo Chenal
Alec Pierce
Jelani Woods
Jeremy Ruckert
Jake Ferguson
Jerome Ford
Reply/Quote
Obviously depends on round, but...
I keep trying to ignore Leo Chenal because LB isn't a need, but I keep coming up with Khalil Mack as a pro comp except Mack played for Bufffalo and Chenal was the defensive leader for the #1 defense in the country. He's a bigger faster Micah Parsons without the baggage.
Reply/Quote
Ojabo if he falls to our 2nd round pick position. I think he might as teams will be squeamish about picking him. I'd take him there.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 11:57 PM)puddycat Wrote: Obviously depends on round, but...
I keep trying to ignore Leo Chenal because LB isn't a need, but I keep coming up with Khalil Mack as a pro comp except Mack played for Bufffalo and Chenal was the defensive leader for the #1 defense in the country. He's a bigger faster Micah Parsons without the baggage.

I really like that comparison. I watched his film and was shocked he isn’t projected higher. I see a little TJ Watt in his game as well. Personally my money would be on him or Alec Pierce to be the steal of the draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 02:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And Russell Bodine.

and Willie Anderson, Eric Stienbach, Levi Jones, Andrew Whitworth, Kevin Zeitler, Clint Boling

As to the OP:

Alontae Taylor
Cameron Johnson
Damone Clark
Britian Covey
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I keep trying to ignore Leo Chenal because LB isn't a need, but I keep coming up with Khalil Mack as a pro comp except Mack played for Bufffalo and Chenal was the defensive leader for the #1 defense in the country.  He's a bigger faster Micah Parsons without the baggage.

Such a person would be selected #1OA

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 01:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: and Willie Anderson, Eric Stienbach, Levi Jones, Andrew Whitworth, Kevin Zeitler, Clint Boling

As to the OP:

Alontae Taylor
Cameron Johnson
Damone Clark
Britian Covey

Oh the first half maybe a touch more of P.A.'s Bengals career he was a good coach. The last 8 years somewhere in there he lost it. Refused to change, I dunno ?
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 01:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: and Willie Anderson, Eric Stienbach, Levi Jones, Andrew Whitworth, Kevin Zeitler, Clint Boling

As to the OP:

Alontae Taylor
Cameron Johnson
Damone Clark
Britian Covey

I keep forgetting about Covey. Would love to add him, dude is a beast on returns
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 02:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I keep forgetting about Covey. Would love to add him, dude is a beast on returns

Yeah, he would just be really old for a rookie but that honestly wouldn't matter if he still has about half a dozen years in him of
scoring TD's in the return game.
Reply/Quote
I keep trying to ignore Leo Chenal because LB isn't a need, but I keep coming up with Khalil Mack as a pro comp except Mack played for Bufffalo and Chenal was the defensive leader for the #1 defense in the country.  He's a bigger faster Micah Parsons without the baggage.

That seems a little far fetched but if that is the case you take him at 31 as Parsons was maybe the best Defensive player
in the NFL last year as a rookie. Where is Leo Chenal projected again? I have been trying to ignore LB myself as I think we
have other needs but adding a great talent like Chenal to Logan Wilson and ADG might be a great option too.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 04:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, he would just be really old for a rookie but that honestly wouldn't matter if he still has about half a dozen years in him of

He’s probably an UDFA or late 7th rounder at best so even if he only lasts 2-3 years he’s worth bringing in if he can be a solid return man. Hell, he doesn’t even have to be solid as long as he doesn’t fumble a game away lol
Reply/Quote
For those of us who are wanting to pound the table on CTB, I saw a tweet were bringing him in on a top 30 visit today. Not sure if this was the right place to put that but I didn't see a post for our draft visits.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 02:59 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I keep forgetting about Covey. Would love to add him, dude is a beast on returns

(04-15-2022, 04:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, he would just be really old for a rookie but that honestly wouldn't matter if he still has about half a dozen years in him of

It's just not the Bengals without a small white receiver returning punts. 

Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's just not the Bengals without a small white receiver returning punts. 

One day we will find our Welker/Edelman cheap. Until then we will keep swinging
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2022, 04:46 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He’s probably an UDFA or late 7th rounder at best so even if he only lasts 2-3 years he’s worth bringing in if he can be a solid return man. Hell, he doesn’t even have to be solid as long as he doesn’t fumble a game away lol

Good gamble late pick. I like Covey.

(04-15-2022, 05:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's just not the Bengals without a small white receiver returning punts. 

Shipley, Sanzenbacker, Erickson, Trent Taylor etc.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 02:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Pound the table?  Are we really sure that we want to use that imagery?  I mean, I seem to remember reading that Paul Alexander stood up and "Pounded the Table" over Cedric Ogbuehi..

Yeah maybe we should stand on the table. They said someone ( I'm assuming Darrin Simmons) stood on the table and shouted that Evan McPherson would win us games.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2022, 02:58 PM)Yogo Wrote: I liked Wyatt, but he's dropping due to repeated domestic violence.

https://walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/Teams-Dropping-Wyatt-From-Boards-Over-Repeated-Domestic-Violence

That sucks.  He was the guy I thought would be the most ideal at 31.
Reply/Quote
Jelani Woods. He has alot of traits you
Simply cannot coach. Hurst is on a 1 yr deal
And if he has career year in 2022, he will
Simply go elsewhere for top $$$$.
Woods can be a legit weapon in yr 2 under
A rookie deal.

DeAngelo Malone. Cant enough edge rushers
Could provide some real burst off the edge
After H and H even need more juice in the 2nd
Wave of pass rushers.
Reply/Quote